37 67.27%
  • Not yet.

3 5.45%
  • No

5 9.09%
  • I don't know

10 18.18%

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #181
    arthunter

Re: Efren Carrillo arrested on Prowling and Burglary charges!!!!

Tommy,

I sincerely wish that this was the problem, but I do not do drugs ...

It took me a long time to believe all of this, so I understand your skepticism ... why on earth would the government be targeting innocent citizens? ... there are many answers to that ...

While you, and the good citizens of this county have been trying to improve our world by promoting non-toxic agendas and an equitable distribution of the wealth, the government, or corrupted elements within the government, have been using your tax money to study covert ways to stop you ... once a political opponent or "undesirable" citizen ( including African-Americans, outspoken single women, Native Americans, etc ) is put into this program, the ultimate goal is to subject them to experimentation with bio, chemical and directed energy weapons ... they, in essence, become lab rats ... the goal is control of the individual and eventually any opposing viewpoints ...

To get back to Efren, ... if someone wanted to remove him from office, it would be easy to influence his behavior ... covert drugs, gasses and directed energy weapons have been developed that decrease common sense, increase anger, cause confusion, increase sexual stimulation, and the list goes on ... this is a fact and verifiable through research .... and he would never know what hit him ... I go back to the police stating that he wasn't that drunk ... I go back to him suddenly "waking up", introducing himself, and running ... and why were there witnesses around at 3am? ...

This is just one possibility for his behavior ... I am not saying that this is what happened, but the whole thing does seem bizarre to me ... and, by the way, Efren did have knowledge of the protocol which I'm describing ... I know this because I told him about it ... shortly after his office offered me help, the incident in San Diego took place ... probably just a coincidence, but I thought that I should mention it ...

I realize that this is all very hard to believe, ... I denied this knowledge for many months, I simply did not want to believe it ... when I first heard these reports from people across the country and around the world I thought that these victims must all be crazy, but as I did research about these issues, I realized that they were not ... I'll file this realization under the heading of "disgusting but true" ...

Some good links ... educate yourselves ... we have a silent war on our hands and anyone at anytime could become a victim .... the ultimate form of ignorance is to deny that which you know nothing about ... and don't forget that these animals try like hell to discredit anyone who tries to report this, ( including the infiltration of internet forums ) ... but don't take my word for it, ... the facts speak for themselves ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXe-W2QPOuA - Jesse Ventura, ex navy seal and former US governor looks into the claims of electronic harassment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9WNGwceeok - victims testifying before the US Bioethics Committee ... (to skip a lot of the introduction advance the video to the 11:22 mark)

https://www.cointelprocontinuestoday.com/ - a website developed by a former lawyer, now a victim ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethi..._United_States - a history of non -
    consensual government experimentation - a real eye opener ...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by tommy: View Post
    what are you smoking?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #182
    sebastacat

Sebastacat to Tomcat: I agree with you partially and disagree with you partially.

I do not believe that we have just a "few" facts. I believe that we have quite a long list of undisputed facts at our disposal which can be used to form a meaningful opinion about the appropriateness of Efren's conduct and his fitness for public office and whether or not he violated the public's trust.

As for getting at the truth in court, while that certainly is the ultimate goal of any court proceeding, a lot depends on the witnesses themselves, i.e., will they take the oath which they are administered prior to testifying seriously and tell the truth? Will they be given a deal by the prosecutor prior to testifying which may color their testimony? Will they show up at all? These are all important factors which could bring to a screeching halt one's pursuit of truth and justice.

As for your contention that the story could have been inaccurately related to us and people could have been misquoted, you are quite right. However, I went back and checked the "corrections" section of the newspapers which printed stories about this incident, and I did not find that any corrections to those stories were submitted by anyone. I know that if I were misquoted in a news story or if my version of the incident was related inaccurately by a reporter that I would be the FIRST to submit a correction to the news source which printed the incorrect version of the story and demand that it be printed in an effort to set the record straight.

None of this, to my knowledge, has happened.

We are all hoping that the truth will indeed come out in the end, but the sad reality is that this case will probably end in a plea bargain of some sort, and that, unfortunately, will mean that no court proceeding will be had -- to the detriment of not only the residents of the fifth district who placed their trust in this man -- as well as those who didn't -- but all citizens of the County of Sonoma as well.

3. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

4. TopTop #183
    arthunter

With all due respect sir ... you would ask for his resignation before he goes to trial? ... before he has a chance to defend himself? ... isn't that a presumption of guilt? ... isn't that what the sixth amendment protects against?

As a woman, I am very much in favor of women's rights, but I would also defend any accused man's right to a fair trial ... what's the rush? ... I doubt that Efren is going to be running around assaulting women before his trial ...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Edward Mendoza: View Post
    I will be returning this afternoon for the meeting's Public Comment and publicly ask for Carrillo's resignation.

5. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

6. TopTop #184
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    With all due respect sir ... you would ask for his resignation before he goes to trial? ... before he has a chance to defend himself? ... isn't that a presumption of guilt? ... isn't that what the sixth amendment protects against?
    Whether or not Efren should continue to represent us is separate from whether or not he has committed and may be convicted of a crime (which are also two separate things!).

If it turns out that he is not convicted, and just has an alcohol problem, very poor judgement, no self control and raging hormones, and has lost the respect of his district and his peers, that's plenty of reason that he should step down.

7. Gratitude expressed by 7 members:

8. TopTop #185
    arthunter

I agree Barry, but doesn't he get to speak in his own defense so that we can determine those things? ... If you were accused of poor judgement, no self control and raging hormones, wouldn't you like the chance to defend yourself before the community destroys your career?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    Whether or not Efren should continue to represent us is separate from whether or not he has committed and may be convicted of a crime (which are also two separate things!).

If it turns out that he is not convicted, and just has an alcohol problem, very poor judgement, no self control and raging hormones, and has lost the respect of his district and his peers, that's plenty of reason that he should step down.

9. Gratitude expressed by:

10. TopTop #186
    sebastacat

Peacevoyager has made a request of me and has asked me to direct all of you who wish to read her
    most recent post to her Blog at the following address:

https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...Colleen-s-Blog

11. Gratitude expressed by:

12. TopTop #187
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

I agree Barry, but doesn't he get to speak in his own defense so that we can determine those things?
    Certainly! He can speak out anytime, either as part of his trial (which I suspect he will accept a misdemeanor plea bargain to avoid) or just publicly and I encourage him to do so.

The simplest solution would be for him to make a public statement and then submit to the results of an independently commissioned poll with a large sample size taken a week later as to whether people want him to resign. But that's unlikely to happen.

13. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

14. TopTop #188
    dominus

Unfortunately, I suspect you're probably correct. A plea bargain will be made to avoid a trial and the facts getting out. This incident will get muffled, shoved under the carpet, and a bigger deal will be made out of Efren Carrillo's recovery in rehab. Efren Carrillo will go on in this capacity however people will look at him differently. So matters won't be the same. If enough people make their voices known about his resignation, then a recall might take place.

Certainly! He can speak out anytime, either as part of his trial (which I suspect he will accept a misdemeanor plea bargain to avoid) or just publicly and I encourage him to do so.

The simplest solution would be for him to make a public statement and then submit to the results of an independently commissioned poll with a large sample size taken a week later as to whether people want him to resign. But that's unlikely to happen.

15. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

16. TopTop #189
    dominus

Let's not lose sight of who the real victim is because Efren brought these troubles upon himself. I don't see him as a true victim. Furthermore, I remain highly skeptical that there will be a trial. I'm inclined to believe that a plea bargain will be made and that the facts will be kept behind closed doors so that he can continue on as Supervisor. He'll make some kind of public statement (with just enough remorse to evoke some sympathy) about how he has recovered from substance abuse and how badly he feels about what he did. He might have to grovel a bit but I'm sure he'll be more than willing to do that so that he can hold on to this job. Then, he'll probably devote a little extra time to groups for women's issues ie; domestic violence or something like that. Most likely Efren Carrillo will go on as he always has. Albeit a bit more humbled.

More than anything I'm hoping I'm completely wrong about this.

I agree Barry, but doesn't he get to speak in his own defense so that we can determine those things? ... If you were accused of poor judgement, no self control and raging hormones, wouldn't you like the chance to defend yourself before the community destroys your career?

17. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

18. TopTop #190
    arthunter

I agree Barry ... and I do hope that he makes a public statement ... but he's in rehab, isn't he? ... I really just want to hear his side of the story ... I think that we owe that to anyone ...

19. TopTop #191
    sebastacat

Is he really in rehab? There has been no official, formal verification of this. If someone has any pertinent supporting information, Sebastacat would certainly welcome it, and I'm sure several other concerned citizens would, too.

Also, this matter will only be swept under the rug if we, the people, allow it to be. In talking to several people this afternoon at the Board of Supervisors meeting, where several of us addressed the board and asked for Efren's resignation, I can tell you that if any attempt is made to sweep this under the rug by sealing the 9-1-1 calls or sealing the police report -- such as was done in San Diego -- that is NOT going to sit well, and we are going to demand that that not happen. And I hope that Sonoma County's largest daily, the Press Democrat, will use every legal tool at its disposal to make sure that it doesn't.

Speaking of the Press Democrat, I will respectfully remind them that shortly following the shameful San Diego incident, they pledged to the citizens of this county that "nothing" was going to get in their way of unearthing the truth regarding that incident.

Of course, the rest is history. Not only did they do "nothing," they just sat by idly while the story dissipated over time and people lost interest.

Things are radically different this time around. While Efren had the benefit of several hundred miles which he could use to hide the truth the last time around, he does not enjoy that benefit this time, since this incident happened right in his own back yard -- literally speaking.

This time around, the people of this county are demanding accountability -- and answers. No longer can he make up a lame story, such as he was "defending the honor of women," since what he did this time was the antithesis of defending the honor of a woman.

I feel that the four supervisors present at today's meeting took an all-important first step toward making it unmistakably clear that this kind of reprehensible conduct by an elected official will not be tolerated and must not become the norm. Quite frankly, I had thought that they were going to "circle the wagons." However, their brave and courageous responses -- thankfully -- proved me wrong.

In the coming days, it will be up to us -- ALL of us -- to continue to keep the interest in this incident high and our pressure on our elected supervisors up if we are to have a county government with any modicum of credibility.

In Sebastacat's opinion, due to the widespread publicity that this unfortunate and uncalled-for incident has garnered, there is a very high likelihood that the reputation of our wonderful county will suffer if yet another political rug-sweeping operation is allowed to take place -- like the one that happened last fall down in San Diego.

Let us all take this opportunity to strengthen our will and reaffirm our resolve that that will not happen yet again.

20. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

21. TopTop #192
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Here's the video from the morning's Board of Supervisors meeting regarding Efren, starting around the 1 min mark and goes on for another 10 minutes.

22. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

23. TopTop #193
    Zeno Swijtink

24. Gratitude expressed by:

25. TopTop #194

This guy has to go!

Name:  carrilloincourt.jpg
Views: 1012
Size:  34.0 KB

26. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

27. TopTop #195
    Dixon

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Zeno Swijtink: View Post
    Well, at least one good thing has come from this mess: this unintentionally hilarious quote from the PD article:
    "I'm one of these people who like to see what the outcome is before I prejudge”.

28. Gratitude expressed by 7 members:

29. TopTop #196
    Feed The Birds

Just one quick question.. How did Efren cut the screen if he was only in underwear and socks with a cellphone? That one fact keeps me thinking something is fishy.

30. TopTop #197
    Marty M

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Feed The Birds: View Post
    Just one quick question.. How did Efren cut the screen if he was only in underwear and socks with a cellphone? That one fact keeps me thinking something is fishy.
    His cat aided and abetted and received the fishy as reward.

31. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

32. TopTop #198
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Feed The Birds: View Post
    ah.. time to get all Sherlocky! and did the dog bark in the night??

Trying to draw that kind of minute detail out of the sketchy reports in the media, especially since we all know there's a media conspiracy to obscure the real facts, is doomed to fail...

33. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

34. TopTop #199
    sebastacat

It doesn't take something near as sharp as a cat's claw -- or a knife -- to cut the cheap screens that they put on windows nowadays. A piece of brush or a sharp rock will do the job just fine.

And if there was a small fray already in the screen, inserting one's finger into said fray and pulling sideways would rip the screen wide open.

I know; I had to do it one time many years ago when I locked myself out of my former residence.

But it was my own house that I was breaking into, so no crime was being committed.........

35. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

36. TopTop #200
    Tinque

REHAB.. A very serious place that can change ones future , give assistance to those who need it , help one define oneself.. and also an easy way out..

I agree Barry ... and I do hope that he makes a public statement ... but he's in rehab, isn't he? ... I really just want to hear his side of the story ... I think that we owe that to anyone ...

37. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

38. TopTop #201
    Tinque

Not to make light of this , but I can't help it ...Maybe there was a TWINKIE involved ?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    ah.. time to get all Sherlocky! and did the dog bark in the night??
    Last edited by Barry; 08-01-2013 at 11:04 AM.

39. TopTop #202
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

I hear from someone in the know, that after the Board of Supes comments, the heat has really risen on Efren to resign. Stay tuned...

40. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

41. TopTop #203
    Valley Oak

I hear from someone in the know, that after the Board of Supes comments, the heat has really risen on Efren to resign. Stay tuned...
    Now is the perfect time, folks, for a push forward on asking Carrillo to resign. I have posted his contact information below. Please take advantage of this moment to call and email Carrillo, asking him politely to resign. Politeness is not necessarily something Carrillo deserves but being respectful in situations like these is the most effective way to accomplish his ouster.

Contact him and in a calm manner simply ask him to resign. The more people who do this the sooner this will be over. We owe this to ourselves. Nobody else is going to do it for us.

Edward

District Supervisor: Efren Carrillo
    Title:
    Supervisor District 5 - Board of Supervisors
    District Director:
    Susan Upchurch
    Telephone:
    (707) 565-2241
    Email:

Last edited by Barry; 08-01-2013 at 11:07 AM.

42. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

43. TopTop #204

Thank you, Edward, for the contact information.

I have just written an email to Efren Carrillo with a copy to Susan Upchurch. I stated my opinion that, given the meager facts available to us, people calling for him to resign are inexcusably rushing to judgment. I expressed my hope that when the truth is known, he will be able to continue to serve us as Supervisor.

I must add that I do not feel safe in the current Wacco climate, and I post this with fear.

I have posted his contact information below.
    District Supervisor: Efren Carrillo
    Email:

Last edited by Barry; 08-01-2013 at 11:10 AM.

44. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

45. TopTop #205
    sebastacat

Let me remind you politely, sandoak, that it was the man whom you support, Efren Carrillo, who was arrested for felonious assault in San Diego last fall and NOT anyone from the WACCO community.

I will also tell you with confidence and clarity that I cannot recall a single poster on this forum making a post which was in any way threatening of another Waccobbian for stating their opinion on this latest disturbing event -- including you.

For you to in any way intimate that any of us who have been outspoken about Efren's nefarious and reprehensible conduct have in any way threatened anyone or have attempted to make anyone feel unsafe for speaking out on his behalf is being taken by Sebastacat as nothing more than a way to silence us.

I will state with conviction that that tactic will not work.

I will continue to speak out against Supervisor Carrillo and will not stop until he has submitted his resignation, just as I did yesterday afternoon at the July 30th Board of Supervisors meeting. Then, and only then, will he be able to dedicate the time necessary to completing what Supervisors Zane and Gorin described as a "three-point program" -- and allow our wonderful county to move past this very sad chapter in our history.

46. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

47. TopTop #206
    Valley Oak

The Press Democrat published on its website that local unions are already calling for Carrillo to resign:
    https://pressdemocrat.com/article/20...illo-to-resign

48. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

49. TopTop #207
    mamaj

Ms.Sandoak, It is odd for you to say you send a post in fear. Do you believe someone from this site will try and crawl through your bedroom window in the middle of the night and rustle your window blinds? Have some peace of mind knowing this will never happen by the truly concerned and honest citizens of western Sonoma County posting on wacco. I would trust many of us more than a politician who plays bad politics to win any election and does not stand by his words for the people who want a healthy thriving enviroment for themselves and their families,as well as a supervisor who REALLY cares and is concerned for us,like Ernie Carpenter.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sandoak: View Post
    I must add that I do not feel safe in the current Wacco climate, and I post this with fear.

50. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

51. TopTop #208
    Sara S
    Auntie Wacco

Done! Thanks, Edward.

Please take advantage of this moment to call and email Carrillo, asking him politely to resign.

52. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

53. TopTop #209
    mamaj

I have just emailed Efferen do you think he will really receive any email or will Susan delete them ? Regardless I sent him a taste of the truth - He must resign!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Sara S: View Post
    Done! Thanks, Edward.

54. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

55. TopTop #210
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

The last few comments on this thread have disturbed me and I'd like to address them:

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Edward Mendoza (emphasis added): View Post
    Please take advantage of this moment to call and email Carrillo, asking him politely to resign. Politeness is not necessarily something Carrillo deserves but being respectful in situations like these is the most effective way to accomplish his ouster.
    While I agree that "being respectful in situations like these is the most effective way" I don't agree that he doesn't deserve "politeness". Everybody deserves politeness (with the possible exception of W. ) Beyond that, while you may not agree with all of his votes and suspect his allegiances, Efren is still a gifted young politician that has worked tirelessly on our behalf for years. Yes, it sure seems he slipped up this time, and it wasn't his first, but he still deserves our polite respect, even while calling for his resignation.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sandoak: View Post
    I have just written an email to Efren Carrillo with a copy to Susan Upchurch. I stated my opinion that, given the meager facts available to us, people calling for him to resign are inexcusably rushing to judgment. I expressed my hope that when the truth is known, he will be able to continue to serve us as Supervisor.

Thanks for bravely stating your opinion, Sandy. I can understand your perceived lack of safety on this thread and it concerns me. I believe your fear arises from the strident tone of many recent posts, such as the one below. While clearly you are not at risk of bodily harm, the harsh and repetitive nature of some of the comments here can lead one to feel unsafe when expressing a contrary opinion due to social pressure.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sebastacat: View Post
    Let me remind you politely, sandoak, that it was the man whom you support, Efren Carrillo, who was arrested for felonious assault in San Diego last fall and NOT anyone from the WACCO community.

I will also tell you with confidence and clarity that I cannot recall a single poster on this forum making a post which was in any way threatening of another Waccobbian for stating their opinion on this latest disturbing event -- including you.

For you to in any way intimate that any of us who have been outspoken about Efren's nefarious and reprehensible conduct have in any way threatened anyone or have attempted to make anyone feel unsafe for speaking out on his behalf is being taken by Sebastacat as nothing more than a way to silence us.

I will state with conviction that that tactic will not work. ...
    While I agree with Sebastcat's goal of getting Efren to resign, I am disturbed by the harshness and strident tone of his writing. This wouldn't be a problem but for the fact that he posts so often, most of which being quite redundant. As today's birthday boy sang: "Please don't dominate the rap, Jack, if you've got nothing new to say". I have spoken to him personally and via email requesting that he tone down his rhetoric and moderate his posting frequency to no avail. So I now request that publicly.

56. Gratitude expressed by 8 members: