Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Shepherd

Free, safe dog park at farm in Sebastopol

Dogs and their human companions are invited to the free, safe dog park at my Kokopelli farm south of Sebastopol. People and their dogs, of all ages and sizes, come to play and help socialize my dog with people and humans. Winnie is a beautiful catahoula leopard hound who now weighs about 30 pounds. She has six different colors on her coat and her eyes are different colors. She has been through two cycles of obedience trainings and her main goal in life, at this time, is to play. She is fast and has never bitten another dog or person, though she is still teething, so she sometimes pulls on ones skin, until stopped with a command like "NO" or "OFF."

My dog park is slightly up from Hard Core Coffee, which is at the corner of Bloomfield and Highway 116 south, where there is a light. Anyone who would like to come play with Winnie, even if you do not yet have a dog, please call me at (707) 829-8185. Winnie plays well with children over about six years old. Since families buy berries directly from my farm, I want her to get used to more people visiting. The dog park is a contained space, beneath which are long rows of berries, where dogs can chase each other. Beneath that is a marsh where the dogs can romp even more, often nipping at each others necks. I take calls after around 6:30 a.m., when we begin picking boysenberries, and before 9 p.m. The dog park itself is open 7 days a week, so people can either plan in advance or call spontaneously.

Shepherd Bliss, Kokopelli Farm
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members: