Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #91
    lilypads

Re: Sonoma State's Project Censored discussed real agenda on Fluoride

In my search for working downloads of Dr. Waldbott's books, I found this tribute from "Fluoride" magazine. (The magazine is available free online.) This tribute gives us an idea of what kind of a man and what kind of a doctor Waldbott was. One of those who wrote a tribute is Sebastopol's John. R. Lee, M.D., who passed away about ten years ago. I had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Lee, who was also a strong opponent of fluoridation. Dr. Lee's articles on fluoridation can easily be found with a google search. Here is the tribute to Dr. Waldbott: https://en.netlog.com/The_HEART_O_Te...blogid=3828921

Dzerach, by using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer, I was able to get the link you provided for "Fluoridation: The Great Dilemma" to work. Also there are still 4 copies of the book on Amazon for less than $1.

To those interested in digging deeper into fluoridation, here is the link to FLUORIDE Journal, the online magazine of the International Society for Fluoride Research (ISFR), which was founded by George Waldbott, M.D. https://www.fluorideresearch.org/

Quote Posted in reply to the post by lilypads: View Post
    Dzerach, I just tried to use the link you provided for "Fluoridation: The Great Dilemma," and after a wait got the message "The file is damaged and cannot be repaired." This happened twice. Was anybody able to access this download?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #92
    lilypads

Here's one more link for those interested in more details on fluoride toxicity. This came from "Fluoride" (see below) and includes material from "The Great Dilemma" and other sources: https://www.pauapress.com/fluoride/files/1418.pdf If only 1% of Sonoma County residents were to suffer from fluoride toxicity, that would still be 3,000 people whose lives and health would be seriously disrupted until they discovered the cause of their illness and remedied it by avoiding fluoridated water. There is no need for those people to get sick at all IF FLUORIDATION IS STOPPED BEFORE IT HAPPENS.

We need to get our friends in the medical and dental worlds reading and considering this material.
    Last edited by Barry; 06-16-2013 at 09:33 AM.

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #93
    dzerach

Problem solved. Good to know!

Dzerach, by using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer, I was able to get the link you provided for "Fluoridation: The Great Dilemma" to work. Also there are still 4 copies of the book on Amazon for less than $1
    Dzerach, I just tried to use the link you provided for "Fluoridation: The Great Dilemma," and after a wait got the message "The file is damaged and cannot be repaired." This happened twice. Was anybody able to access this download?

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #94
    lilypads

This is a post from 4 months ago on the StopSCFluoridation yahoo Group. I am copying it here because many people in the West County have animals, and even though many of them are on wells, people who care about animals will be interested to hear what happened to the Justuses' horses and dogs when they drank fluoridated water:

Hi all. I am Cathy Justus, FAN National Spokesperson Against Fluoride Poisoning In Animals. I am also on the Second Look Executive Advisory Committee which is for helping those who have been fluoride poisoned. www.slweb.org I learned as a child about fluoride and how toxic it is from my dad who was very much into health. We lived in a non-fluoridated town in Calif.

My husband, our horses, dogs, and I moved to Pagosa Springs, CO in 1978 to continue to breed and raise quality Quarter Horses. We enjoyed one of the top three best quality water in the U.S. coming from the Continental Divide for 7 years until our town fluoridated it. Our horses ills started and continued to get worse over time. We lost 8 horses and 4 dogs to this cumulative, virulent toxin fluoride. We own the first horses to be diagnosed with Chronic Fluoride Poisoning from artificially fluoridated water, not because it isn't happening, but because vets, like doctors are not taught the many and varied ailments fluoride can cause. They just name the symptoms and treat those.

There have now been an editorial and two peer reviewed published manuscripts published in the journal FLUORIDE, The Quarterly Journal of the International Society For Fluoride Research on our horse/fluoride story. www.fluorideresearch.org/391/files/3911-2.pdf , www.fluorideresearch.org/391/files/3913-10.pdf , and www.fluorideresearch.org/392/files/39289-94.pdf Dr. Kennedy and the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology have produced a short documentary on our story called "Poisoned Horses". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TwwNZyROA

I have been asked to and have spoken at the Fluoride Conference in New York twice. I am still on this journey despite fluoridation ending in Pagosa Springs in 2005, because I believe God gave me this journey and it would be a disservice to my animals who suffered and died to teach me so much first hand knowledge, and to all those, human and animal alike, who are suffering now without this knowledge. I was raised to be independent of the good or bad opinion of others, do my own research, and find the truth. If I hadn't done that my animals would still be sick and dying. What we witnessed here caused by artificial fluoridation, I would not wish on anyone or anything. WE ARE PREVAILING IN STOPPING FLUORIDATION !
    Last edited by Barry; 06-17-2013 at 01:03 PM.

8. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

9. TopTop #95
    sebastacat

Thanks once again, LilyPads, for this emotionally moving story. I continue to be amazed at what your outstanding and diligent research turns up.

What this woman went through with her beloved pets should be a wake-up call for all to take action against this unpopular, misguided -- and now I will add the adjective "dangerous" -- proposal. It just goes to show you that once this poison gets into our water supply, there are going to be numerous untold consequences for years to come. How many of you want something like this to happen to your pets and those of others? Not many, I'll bet.

And that is why our "journey" will continue until our "public health officer" and the "supes" who, in their infinite wisdom, hired her come to their senses, put the public's health at the top of the list of importance and shelve this proposal for good.

10. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

11. TopTop #96
    Glia

Please see new post at https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...838#post167838 for the latest info on the June Fluoridation Advisory Committee meeting.

12. Gratitude expressed by:

13. TopTop #97
    Glia

The foreword to the Fluoride Fatigue booklet (1418.pdf link below) by Albert Burgstahler, PhD hits the nail on the head:

FOREWORD BY PROFESSOR EMERITUS ALBERT W BURGSTAHLER
    This is a vitally important book that has been long needed and begging to be
    written. Although dental public health officials in countries promoting water
    fluoridation adamantly deny the existence of illness caused by fluoride in
    drinking water, undeniable medical ill effects from fluoride added to drinking
    water have been known and reported since the start of water fluoridation over
    50 years ago
    . Even today, those who experience these adverse effects, whether
    from fluoride in their drinking water or from other sources, know only too well
    how insidious these ailments can be, what a relief it is to find out what is
    causing them, and how easily they can often be overcome simply by reducing
    excessive intake of fluoride.

Those who deny reality and persist in discounting sensitivity to fluoride in
    drinking water are like ostriches with their heads in the sand
    . They would do
    well to heed what Dr. Spittle has reported here and stop continuing to promote
    and be misled by scientifically indefensible claims that do not hold up under
    scrutiny.

Albert W Burgstahler, PhD (Harvard, 1953)
    Professor Emeritus of Chemistry
    The University of Kansas, USA
    Editor, Fluoride
    Website for Fluoride: https://www.fluorideresearch.org

Dr. Burgstahler is one of several people interviewed in an excellent movie called An Inconvenient Tooth. This movie was produced as part of Portland's successful campaign to keep fluoride out of their water supply. The full movie (almost 3 hours) is available on YouTube.

Here's a link to Dr. Burgstahler's segment in which he describes his personal experience with endocrine problems caused by drinking fluoridated water.
    https://youtu.be/sh-oeu2L8yM?t=2h21m52s

Here's one more link for those interested in more details on fluoride toxicity. This came from "Fluoride" (see below) and includes material from "The Great Dilemma" and other sources: https://www.pauapress.com/fluoride/files/1418.pdf

If only 1% of Sonoma County residents were to suffer from fluoride toxicity, that would still be 3,000 people whose lives and health would be seriously disrupted until they discovered the cause of their illness and remedied it by avoiding fluoridated water. There is no need for those people to get sick at all IF FLUORIDATION IS STOPPED BEFORE IT HAPPENS.

We need to get our friends in the medical and dental worlds reading and considering this material.

14. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

15. TopTop #98
    lilypads

I just did some reconnaissance on 625 5th St. It's located between Humboldt and Riley. The closest parking is the 5th St. garage. The entrance is on Orchard, just north of 5th. The parking lot on the south side of 5th St. has 2-hour meters.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Glia: View Post
    Please see new post at https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...838#post167838 for the latest info on the June Fluoridation Advisory Committee meeting.

16. Gratitude expressed by:

17. TopTop #99
    lilypads

Site Refutes ADA's Pro-Fluoridation arguments--very thorough

This site goes through the American Dental Association's Pro-Fluoridation
    arguments and refutes them, point by point:
    https://www.fluoridedebate.com/index.html

I found it with a Google search: "Fluoride and pipe corrosion," which is
    Question 33 here.

I just did some reconnaissance on 625 5th St. It's located between Humboldt and Riley. The closest parking is the 5th St. garage. The entrance is on Orchard, just north of 5th. The parking lot on the south side of 5th St. has 2-hour meters.

18. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

19. TopTop #100
    lilypads

Re: Site Refutes ADA's Pro-Fluoridation arguments--very thorough

From the site linked previously, Under the question, "Is fluoride safe?" I excerpted what they said about fluoride and lead. The following is a quote:

John D. MacArthur states, "History repeats itself. Just like the acidic leaves that leeched lead from the paint on that 18th century roof, fluosilicic acid leaches lead from plumbing. This was graphically demonstrated in two communities that stopped fluoridating their water systems. Their lead levels dropped significantly. During a 1992 drought in Tacoma, Washington, they temporarily stopped fluoridating their water and lead levels dropped from 32 ppb (parts per billion) to 17 ppb. When Thurmont, Maryland stopped fluoridating their drinking water in 1994, the lead level in homes dropped from 30 ppb to 7 ppb. (The EPA's Maximum Contaminant Level is 15 ppb). ("Fluoride Banned in Thurmont, Maryland," Frederick Post , Feb. 3, 1994, p. A-9.) Also see, 13-5: "Letter from C.R. Myrick, Water Quality Coordinator, Tacoma Public Utilities to Washington State Dept. of Health", Dec. 2, 1992, in which he states: "It is interesting to note the 90th percentile lead concentration was 17 ppb this time compared to 32 ppb last time. We have not been using fluoride since the drought this summer." Fluoride was held responsible for the high lead level.

In research funded in part by the Environmental Protection Agency Office of Criminal Enforcement, Forensics and Training (published in August 1999 in the International Journal of Environmental Studies), a survey of over 280,000 Massachusetts children, comparing a matched group in 30 towns that do not use silicofluorides to children in 30 communities that use these chemicals to fluoridate, showed that when silicofluorides were present in the water the children were more than twice as likely to suffer from blood lead above the danger level of 10 micrograms per deciliter of blood. The correlation with blood lead levels is especially serious because lead poisoning is associated with higher rates of learning disabilities, hyperactivity, substance abuse and crime. (See 13-6: "Water Treatment With Silicofluorides and Lead Toxicity," by Roger D. Masters and Myron J. Coplan from the International Journal of Environmental Studies, 1999, Vol. 56. pp. 435-449).

"Children who are black or Hispanic given the same exposures as white children absorb significantly more lead. ... This means that the level set by EPA is marginally safe for white adults, but unsafe for African American or Hispanic children." (See 13-7: letter by William L. Marcus, Ph.D., D.A.B.T., Board Certified Consulting Toxicologist).
    Herbert L. Needleman, of the University of Pittsburgh's School of Medicine, said he “found much higher lead rates in a group of juvenile delinquents than in a control group.” He used 416 youths-216 delinquents and 200 in a control group. Adjusting for such factors as race, parental education, occupation, family size and crime rate in the neighborhood the youths came from, he found those with high lead levels were twice as likely to be delinquent than those with low levels. ("Chemicals and Crime: A Truly Toxic Effect," by Judy Mann, May 26, 2000, page C 11, Washington Post.

Question 33 here.

20. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

21. TopTop #101
    ruthnew

Question 33 here.
    Thank you for this post. This morning I read an article about how organic crops are being harmed by the aluminum in chem-trails while GMO seed thrive because they have been modified to. After that I listened to this interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6fH2U2l30c "Chemtrails & Nutritional Solutions - Dr. Russel Blaylock Interview 6 19 2013". Dr. Blaylock does offer some anti-inflammatory supplements like curcumin to help neutralize aluminum. He says that if we are exposed to chemtrails and fluoridated water, fluoride binds with aluminum and creates a very highly toxic compound in our bodies.

22. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

23. TopTop #102
    lilypads

Dr. Waldbott says that the LEAST toxic fluorides are calcium, aluminum, and magnesium, whereas the MOST toxic fluoride compounds are sodium and silicon. Not that that makes us feel better about being poisoned from above and from our water supply!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by ruthnew: View Post
    Thank you for this post. This morning I read an article about how organic crops are being harmed by the aluminum in chem-trails
    Last edited by Barry; 06-23-2013 at 01:08 PM.

24. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

25. TopTop #103
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Dr. Waldbott says that the LEAST toxic fluorides are calcium, aluminum, and magnesium, whereas the MOST toxic fluoride compounds are sodium and silicon. Not that that makes us feel better about being poisoned from above and from our water supply!
    Which is being proposed to be added to the county water supply?

26. TopTop #104
    lilypads

Most likely hydofluosilicic acid, which is a hazardous waste, scrubbed from the smokestacks of phosphate fertilizer plants. Not only is it one of the most toxic forms of fluoride, but it also contains arsenic and lead, and it dissolves lead in pipes and puts it into the water.

Here is some info I found recently about the relationship between fluoridated water and its lead content. The lead has 2 sources, the HFS acid and the pipes themselves:

John D. MacArthur states, "History repeats itself. Just like the acidic leaves that leeched lead from the paint on that 18th century roof, fluosilicic acid leaches lead from plumbing. This was graphically demonstrated in two communities that stopped fluoridating their water systems. Their lead levels dropped significantly. During a 1992 drought in Tacoma, Washington, they temporarily stopped fluoridating their water and lead levels dropped from 32 ppb (parts per billion) to 17 ppb. When Thurmont, Maryland stopped fluoridating their drinking water in 1994, the lead level in homes dropped from 30 ppb to 7 ppb. (The EPA's Maximum Contaminant Level is 15 ppb). ("Fluoride Banned in Thurmont, Maryland," Frederick Post , Feb. 3, 1994, p. A-9.) Also see, 13-5: "Letter from C.R. Myrick, Water Quality Coordinator, Tacoma Public Utilities to Washington State Dept. of Health", Dec. 2, 1992, in which he states: "It is interesting to note the 90th percentile lead concentration was 17 ppb this time compared to 32 ppb last time. We have not been using fluoride since the drought this summer." Fluoride was held responsible for the high lead level.
    In research funded in part by the Environmental Protection Agency Office of Criminal Enforcement, Forensics and Training (published in August 1999 in the International Journal of Environmental Studies), a survey of over 280,000 Massachusetts children, comparing a matched group in 30 towns that do not use silicofluorides to children in 30 communities that use these chemicals to fluoridate, showed that when silicofluorides were present in the water the children were more than twice as likely to suffer from blood lead above the danger level of 10 micrograms per deciliter of blood. The correlation with blood lead levels is especially serious because lead poisoning is associated with higher rates of learning disabilities, hyperactivity, substance abuse and crime. (See 13-6: "Water Treatment With Silicofluorides and Lead Toxicity," by Roger D. Masters and Myron J. Coplan from the International Journal of Environmental Studies, 1999, Vol. 56. pp. 435-449).
    "Children who are black or Hispanic given the same exposures as white children absorb significantly more lead. ... This means that the level set by EPA is marginally safe for white adults, but unsafe for African American or Hispanic children." (See 13-7: letter by William L. Marcus, Ph.D., D.A.B.T., Board Certified Consulting Toxicologist).Herbert L. Needleman, of the University of Pittsburgh's School of Medicine, said, "He found much higher lead rates in a group of juvenile delinquents than in a control group. He used 416 youths-216 delinquents and 200 in a control group. Adjusting for such factors as race, parental education, occupation, family size and crime rate in the neighborhood the youths came from, he found those with high lead levels were twice as likely to be delinquent than those with low levels." ("Chemicals and Crime: A Truly Toxic Effect," by Judy Mann, May 26, 2000, page C 11, Washington Post. Judy Mann can be reached at (202) 334-6109 or at [email protected].)

This came from this excellent website, which refutes the ADA's pro-fluoridation arguments point by point: https://www.fluoridedebate.com/question13.html

Aluminum is toxic, but because it is also highly reactive, as is fluorine, when the 2 bond, they bond tightly and there is less free fluoride (and free aluminum) available to damage us. Calcium and magnesium, which are not toxic. also bond tightly with fluorine. Sodium and silicon, on the other hand, do not bond tightly with fluorine, so their salts fully dissolve in solution, leaving more free fluoride ions to do their damage. When fluoride occurs naturally in water, and the water is also high in calcium & magnesium (i.e. "hard"), the fluoride causes much less damage than when the same amount of fluoride is present in "soft" water--water high in sodium.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    Which is being proposed to be added to the county water supply?
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  

27. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

28. TopTop #105
    lilypads

A Second Project Censored article --about fluoride and The Bomb

https://www.projectcensored.org/top-...ride-toxicity/

18. Manhattan Project Covered Up Effects of Fluoride Toxicity

Top 25 of 1999 Apr 30, 2010 Source: WASTE NOT, Title: “Fluoride, Teeth and the Atomic Bomb,” Date: September 1997, Authors: Joel Griffiths and Chris Bryson
    SSU Censored Researcher: Corrie Robb
    SSU, Faculty Evaluator: Daniel Markwyn

Recently declassified government documents have shed new light on the decades-old debate over the fluoridation of drinking water, and have added to a growing body of scientific evidence concerning the health effects of fluoride. Much of the original evidence about fluoride, which suggested it was safe for human consumption in low doses, was actually generated by “Manhattan Project” scientists in the 1940s. As it turns out, these officials were ordered by government powers to provide information that would be “useful in litigation” and that would obfuscate its improper handling and disposal. The once top-secret documents, say the authors, reveal that vast quantities of fluoride, one of the most toxic substances known, were required for the production of weapons-grade plutonium and uranium. As a result, fluoride soon became the leading health hazard to bomb program workers and surrounding communities.

Studies commissioned after chemical mishaps by the medical division of the “Manhattan Project” document highly controversial findings. For instance, toxic accidents in the vicinity of fluoride-producing facilities like the one near Lower Penns Neck, New Jersey, left crops poisoned or blighted, and humans and livestock sick. Symptoms noted in the findings included extreme joint stiffness, uncontrollable vomiting and diarrhea, severe headaches, and death. These and other facts from the secret documents directly contradict the findings concurrently published in scientific journals which praised the positive effects of fluoride.

Continues at: https://www.projectcensored.org/top-...ride-toxicity/

29. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

30. TopTop #106
    dzerach

Sonoma County's Healthy Beverage Initiative... AND? For now, an "awareness" posting only. From the busy office of DHS. Yes, here it comes, the already expected drive to reduce sugary soda consumption. They're hiring two people to shake down the junior soda gulpers, so to speak. A good thing. A soda tax was also proposed in the meetings... As usual, the bad (pro-fluoridation activity) may be bundled in with the good. The posting is here - https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/gov/3899076405.html

Note: Regarding phrase they are using below, "policy-focused environmental prevention strategies..." Drinking water fluoridation is one kind of environmental prevention or "nonvolitional health" strategy. An interview with Dr S.C. explains public health engineering https://scienceline.org/2013/05/nonvolitional-health/

Posted June 27th -https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/gov/3899076405.html

The Department of Health Services (DHS) seeks candidates to fill 1 Full-Time & 1 Extra-Help (temporary) "Health Information Specialist II" (Santa Rosa) vacancies in:

The Health Policy, Planning and Evaluation Division (led by Peter Rumble... & Dr S-C, etc. This is the new division that was created in county DHS to respond to Affordable Care Act.)

Note: READY is a new program. It's focused on kindergarten preparedness. It stands for "Road to Early Achievement and Development of Youth." Note key phrases used below: "Healthy Eating;" and "Health Action (Council) Planning Support. "

A push-back against sugary sodas and a pro-fluoridation initiative both fall under "Healthy Eating" as one subject; the two go together per Dr. S-C. The April CHI mtg: "Under the health communities goal, priority areas identified are obesity prevention; sugary drinks; and child immunizations. Strategies identified include supporting a soda tax and fluoridation of drinking water."

A recent Health Action mtg:
    "The five pillars of action for the oral health priority project were endorsed by Health Action steering: Provision of dental sealants for school-aged children; Use of varnishes in infancy; Expansion of access to dental care; Education on appropriate personal habits such as brushing, flossing, and good dietary practices; Fluoridation of drinking water "

Back to the job openings -

INTRO: The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience in:

Developing, coordinating, implementing, and evaluating prevention focused community-based strategies;
    Engaging the community in planning and implementing policy-focused environmental prevention strategies; Facilitating community mobilization and coalition development around key health issues;

Coordinating training and technical assistance to community-based partners; Coordinating media advocacy activities; Conducting data collection and research; and, developing program and policy initiatives to improve health in the community.

Job posting #1 -

READY Coordinator and Health Action Planning Support

"This position will be the lead meeting coordinator for READY and participate in collective impact efforts related to Health Action, Cradle to Career Sonoma County, and Sonoma County Upstream Investments."

"...and the duties for the other half of the position include providing support for Heath Action Planning."

CLEAR AS MUD TO THE APPLICANT:

"The duties for the remaining half of this position, related to Healthy Action Planning, will include working across a range of health issues and local health priorities by bringing people and organizations together to develop a collective vision for the community and to achieve DHS goals. The incumbent will work in teams to design and implement strategies and plans toward achieving the department's 2020 vision in alignment with Health Action goals. The specific focus area(s) will be determined based on Divisional need."

Job Posting #2 -

Would anyone like a well-paying, temporary job? Extra help for the "Healthy Beverage Initiative Coordinator" ?

Healthy Beverage Initiative Coordinator -- Extra Help

This position will coordinate efforts related to Sonoma County's Healthy Beverage Initiative, with a concentrated focus on converging local public health efforts aimed at reducing sugar-sweetened beverage consumption
    And increasing healthy beverage consumption, including tap water.

Responsibilities will also include developing partnerships; Leading and coordinating planning processes; Promoting behavioral change through education, media and communication efforts; Identifying and planning around local and regional policy priorities related to this initiative; Data monitoring; And evaluation and assessments.

This position will serve as the evaluation and reporting lead for projects and oversee contract work related to conducting some of the project activities, progress reporting, participation in collective impact efforts related to healthy eating, and working with management and program partners to identify and secure funding to expand healthy beverage and food access efforts.

EXTRA-HELP EMPLOYMENT Extra-help employees relieve or augment permanent staff.

Working Conditions: Duties may require exposure to hostile, emotionally disturbed or mentally ill persons and/or confrontational interpersonal situations ; exposure to communicable diseases; stand for long periods of time; stoop, lift articles in accordance with accepted safety standards; perform physical tasks as required; may work in high risk areas of the community; may be required to work a flexible schedule.

APPLY - https://www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org/

31. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

32. TopTop #107
    dzerach

Their mention of tap water? An important thing to consider: Some of the classrooms in the county do not have ready access to tap water, as amazing as that sounds.

Sonoma County is divided into 40 school districts. Many portable classrooms were originally installed as temporary classrooms and now have become long term situations on many campuses: they have no running water. Regrettably, these portables became permanent substitutes for the standard classrooms. Many districts' have several of these classrooms on almost every campus. And yes, this opens up yet another aspect of this fluoridation thing. With all of the funding and work afloat focused on children and support for health and learning, I would hope these classrooms are soon slated to receive access to drinking water...
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by dzerach: View Post
    Healthy Beverage Initiative Coordinator -- Extra Help . This position will coordinate efforts related to Sonoma County's Healthy Beverage Initiative, with a concentrated focus on converging local public health efforts aimed at reducing sugar-sweetened beverage consumption
    And increasing healthy beverage consumption, including tap water.

33. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: