Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jennifer Novascone

I'll Miss You Robert "Cheesie" Williams . You Are Now Free in the Universe

I'll miss you Cheesie, and so will Zoe your beloved dog. It was only Thursday that we hugged goodbye and you were so happy. I waved to you through my window, and I had no idea that you would pass away twelve hours later. I wish I could have been there to tell you to go to the hospital, but this time the warning signs weren't strong enough, and so Mother Nature took you.

We talked about where we'd go when we passed. Now you're there, and I miss you very much, but I know you're okay and NOT alone. I take great comfort that we could talk about these things, because I know how good you are with all of it. Best of all, you got to pass in your sleep, just the way you had imagined. High five Cheesie!

You've been a wonderful friend and a gentleman to me; always kind and positive and a joy to be around. Thank you for showing me how not to sweat the small stuff. I'll miss our philosophical conversations on life and beyond, because there was always so much to share. :-)

Please enjoy your newly expanded universe, as your carbon based body joins with the rest of the carbon in the universe... just like we talked about many times. Now you are all knowing, free and full of the greatness of LOVE!

BIG love and hugs your way! I miss you, I cry, but you're all-ways with me everywhere my dear friend. I look for you everywhere.

Jennifer
    Last edited by Jennifer Novascone; 03-03-2013 at 12:36 PM. Reason: I want to change the category to "concious relationship" but don't know how.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email