Hello! Friends, This is my Annual Reading for the World and I hope you will take the time to really drink it in...it is not a sound bite, but a deep message from my heart to yours, I hope it serves you well!

Tarot Reading for the World 2013

Princess of Disks

It is the Year of the Young Woman, who is calling all of us home to re-root ourselves in nature and find our resiliency there.

She has exceeded reactivity, symbolized by the balance of Yin and Yang in her shield, that is both protection and the out flowering of her inner mystery.

As the divine witness she sees past the lies that rationalize the exploitation of the earth, and acts in consort with all who love her, to reveal that which is gestating in her glowing belly.

She will be birthing authentic projects that mimic the systems of her mother earth, like permaculture, fully confident that a new time has already taken root and the future world is growing amongst the ruins.

Her message is, “I don’t care what you call your spiritual path, or your religion, just as long as you are pagan, too!”
In other words, this place, this life, this sacred gift cannot be owned, enslaved or considered a temporary testing ground for the afterlife.

All the laws that are at the core of our failed, colonizing, nation states must be discarded so we as a species will once again abide by the laws of nature, become a global village, and find ourselves welcomed back into the world family that includes all species.

Laws that protect exploitation of the earth through the lie of ownership will be replaced by a re-cognition of the rights of nature herself.

Her sister, The Princess of Wands, in the position of communication in the Kabbalah, is ready to dramatize these principles through theatre, dance and activism. But watch out, if this fiery one is not heeded she will stir up some serious conflict!

On February 14th women all over the world will participate in onebillionrising.org, to declare the end to the abuse, rape, and oppression of women. It follows that as we treat women so we will treat the earth. Women will no longer be held back!

The Sun XIX

The Sun follows the Princess in the position of wisdom, revealing that it is time to reclaim the joyous, innocent and playful child in us all!

Everything in this reading is calling us back to source, so that we can radiate, like The Sun itself, and give without conditions or limitations.

All of us are here at this time to end the reign of superstition and prejudice, to illuminate this time with the creation of co-operative, egalitarian, consensus-based forms of community and enterprise.

The Sun, like the fiery core of earth, calls us to orbit our own soul so we may heal ourselves and offer our unique gifts; our reasons for incarnation at this crucial time.

Read more...https://magicktarot.com/2013/01/08/r...he-world-2013/