Hi.

I love this organization as it really encourages inner foundational work to build self-reliance and self-empowerment with the knowing that God is light and love -- I am attending a few events at this organization and wanted to either introduce it to you or invite you to join me:

Anubhuti-Brahma Kumaris
Meditation & Retreat Center
820 Bel Marin Keys Bl., Novato 94949

They have interesting lectures/talks on Tuesday evenings and many one-day or weekend workshops/retreats.
All is either free or by donation.

I am attending:

Four Faces of Woman - August 25 10am-5pm Saturday
"The aim of Four Faces retret is to help women grow spiritually-by rediscovering their true worth, value and potential and by reconnecting with the innder self in a nurturing, constructive and peaceful environment."

7 Myths of Love - Sept 21-23 Fri 6pm-Sun 4pm
Facilitated bby Mike George. This workshop was HIGHLY recommended to me - to experience Mike.
The journey from your head to the heart of your soul. Mike is a management dev consultant based in London and personal dev coach for over 2 decades. He is a meditation teacher and writer of the Clear Thinking Articles.

ShivShakti Goddesses Worship - Navratri Festival - Oct 13 5:30-8:30pm Saturday
Selfless love, purity and divine protection to empower the soul
Talk, dancing, live music, vegetarian dinner

Let me know if you decide to go. I would like to meet you. This organization for me is like a group therapy enveloped in spiritual light. Gena