Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    arthunter

Massive help needed to fight local chemical terrorist ...

It's an incredible, long story but here I sit with my life crumbling around me wondering what to do ...

I am being attacked with chemicals in my home,.... my car has been sprayed inside, my landscaping has been sprayed, the interior of my home has been sprayed ... towels, bathrobe, computer, etc. At first it just seemed like herbicide, which is bad enough, but now the chemicals have changed and there's a definite neurological component. One spray smells sweet and then I feel faint, anxious and nauseous ... one smells like very strong sulpher and then my skin burns all over ... I have ended up at the emergency room more then once ...

This weekend I went to a hotel to try to rid myself of the toxins ( I've been very sick ) and my assailant found me there and continued his work ... he spread liquid on the door while I was distracted ... can you believe this?

Why should this be happening to an older woman who rescues animals and volunteers at Home Hospice? ... I rented to the wrong people and had to evict ... I guess that this is the retaliation phase ...

Anyway, I need massive help !!!!

Because of all of this, I've been barely able to work ... my animal rescue group is hanging by a thread ... and this is only one component of the retaliation attacks ... I've lost computers, my washing machine, a television, the list is huge ...

If I choose to stay here I will need a massive fence ... I have already installed a security light and a few cameras ( one recorded a man inside of my house! ) but nothing seems to stop him ... I will also need a good face mask, more lighting, and anything else that I can think of ....

Yes, the police are involved but it's hard to catch him ...

If I choose to go then I will need a very secure location ...

I am extremely concerned about my own health but I am also worried about my cats ... I'd love to get them out of here and into the arms of someone loving and kind until I can figure this out ...

Can anyone help me out there?

the bigger picture is quite grim ... these people live in our community and can do this to anyone who disagrees with them so I'd like to catch them ... private investigators? ... men with guns in the bushes? ... any ideas? ... they just cover their faces to evade security cameras ... but they're out there ...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    gypsey

Re: Massive help needed to fight local chemical terrorist ...

How very scary! Since you are wondering what to do, here is what I advise:

I suggest that you remove your cats to a friend's home or a cat care place so that they can be safe while you sort this out.

Since according to you you have already involved the police, your next step is to get a full medical evaluation to be sure that you are healthy considering your exposure to these toxins, and to detemrine if there are any medications you need to be taking. I urge you to do this immediately to limit your health risk due to your exposure to the toxins you say were sprayed. Be sure to take the medications prescribed exactly, since that is the best way to guard your health.(If you already have a doctor, you could go back to him or her.)

Some of the experiences you describe such as the person entering your home and also the hotel you fled to are very concerning. It's important that your family and friends know what is happening for you and that you let them help you.

It sounds as if your experience is very real and so I hope you will follow my advice to get medical help to guard your health and that of your cats, as quickly as possible.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    It's an incredible, long story but here I sit with my life crumbling around me wondering what to do ...

I am being attacked with chemicals in my home,.... my car has been sprayed inside, my landscaping has been sprayed, the interior of my home has been sprayed ... towels, bathrobe, computer, etc. At first it just seemed like herbicide, which is bad enough, but now the chemicals have changed and there's a definite neurological component. One spray smells sweet and then I feel faint, anxious and nauseous ... one smells like very strong sulpher and then my skin burns all over ... I have ended up at the emergency room more then once ...

This weekend I went to a hotel to try to rid myself of the toxins ( I've been very sick ) and my assailant found me there and continued his work ... he spread liquid on the door while I was distracted ... can you believe this?

Why should this be happening to an older woman who rescues animals and volunteers at Home Hospice? ... I rented to the wrong people and had to evict ... I guess that this is the retaliation phase ...

Anyway, I need massive help !!!!

Because of all of this, I've been barely able to work ... my animal rescue group is hanging by a thread ... and this is only one component of the retaliation attacks ... I've lost computers, my washing machine, a television, the list is huge ...

If I choose to stay here I will need a massive fence ... I have already installed a security light and a few cameras ( one recorded a man inside of my house! ) but nothing seems to stop him ... I will also need a good face mask, more lighting, and anything else that I can think of ....

Yes, the police are involved but it's hard to catch him ...

If I choose to go then I will need a very secure location ...

I am extremely concerned about my own health but I am also worried about my cats ... I'd love to get them out of here and into the arms of someone loving and kind until I can figure this out ...

Can anyone help me out there?

the bigger picture is quite grim ... these people live in our community and can do this to anyone who disagrees with them so I'd like to catch them ... private investigators? ... men with guns in the bushes? ... any ideas? ... they just cover their faces to evade security cameras ... but they're out there ...
    Last edited by Barry; 04-10-2012 at 05:13 PM.

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    Sara S
    Auntie Wacco

Get out your shotgun, lady.

I am being attacked with chemicals in my home,.... my car has been sprayed inside, my landscaping has been sprayed, the interior of my home has been sprayed ... towels, bathrobe, computer, etc. At first it just seemed like herbicide, ...
    Last edited by Barry; 04-10-2012 at 05:13 PM.

5. TopTop #4
    Up&Up

Your message is alarming. I am sorry to possibly add to your distress with my response, but to a stranger, your story seems improbable and paranoid. This may be an obstacle in getting the help you need and sorting out facts. Can you contract for testing for the substances you believe have been introduced to your property and belongings? The police should be able to collect evidence of what is being used. You may need another person to stay with you, to assure you and also to witness the situation,or a third party or agency to do some testing on your premises. If you have a reason to suspect certain individuals, the police, or a reputable private investgator may be able to help. Might it be possible for you to relocate temporarily to the home of trusted friends or family?

6. TopTop #5
    Attic

Well if you have video of him in your house the police should be able to help you. Maybe set a trap .... hook electricity to your bedroom doorknob. Probably not a good idea, however he has invaded your home so extreme measures are warranted.

7. TopTop #6
    urlove

I was part of a community, and one of the members of the community said she was being cyber-stalked. She recounted events that sounded unbelievable like something out of a movie. These events were verified by other members of our community. Unfortunately, there are people out there who are truly deviant, and I think we don't want to believe that they exist. I am acquainted with arthunter, and I believe what she has posted here. I have offered what help I can to her. I'm sure she would appreciate any other help or suggestions.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Up&Up: View Post
    Your message is alarming. I am sorry to possibly add to your distress with my response, but to a stranger, your story seems improbable and paranoid. This may be an obstacle in getting the help you need and sorting out facts. Can you contract for testing for the substances you believe have been introduced to your property and belongings? The police should be able to collect evidence of what is being used. You may need another person to stay with you, to assure you and also to witness the situation,or a third party or agency to do some testing on your premises. If you have a reason to suspect certain individuals, the police, or a reputable private investgator may be able to help. Might it be possible for you to relocate temporarily to the home of trusted friends or family?

8. TopTop #7
    Sara S
    Auntie Wacco

Everyone, in some small sacred sanctuary of the self, is nuts. -Leo Rosten, author (1908-1997)
    Last edited by Barry; 04-12-2012 at 05:58 PM.

9. Gratitude expressed by:

10. TopTop #8
    arthunter

Thank you!

Yes, until I can prove that this is actually happening, I'm losing all credibility ... by the time anyone arrives on the scene all traces of evidence are gone ... very frustrating ...

So here's a question for the general community ... how can I verify the presence of chemicals that must be in my body? Is there any way?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by urlove: View Post
    I was part of a community, and one of the members of the community said she was being cyber-stalked. She recounted events that sounded unbelievable like something out of a movie. These events were verified by other members of our community. Unfortunately, there are people out there who are truly deviant, and I think we don't want to believe that they exist. I am acquainted with arthunter, and I believe what she has posted here. I have offered what help I can to her. I'm sure she would appreciate any other help or suggestions.

11. TopTop #9
    Hotspring 44

This may be helpful for you in regards to your question:
    After doing a little searching, I found this website:
    https://thecarlsoncompany.net/poison.html

...So here's a question for the general community ... how can I verify the presence of chemicals that must be in my body? Is there any way?

12. Gratitude expressed by:

13. TopTop #10
    arthunter

Hi folks,

Thank you for all of your private messages of support ...

I have done some research and I believe that this is what's happening to me (link at bottom), based on months of car vandalism, computer problems ( email hacked, multiple viruses ), home vandalism, chemical spraying, break-ins ... and the list goes on ... I was even followed to a hotel and harassed with chemicals ... hard to believe but true ...

I have received lots of information and I'm now testing samples around my home and my body and I will be contacting media to tell my story. I have images on my security camera of a man in my home and outside of my home on several occasions, and I now have witnesses, other people feeling symptoms in my home ....

This is the systematic destruction of a targeted individual by a group of people ... usually for the purpose of revenge or to silence that person ... I evicted a tenant 6 months ago who had a criminal record and was using drugs ...

https://harassmentterror.wordpress.com/

I am now making this public in every way that I can to increase awareness and save others from my fate ... and I am still looking for some brave soul to give refuge for myself and my two cats. I can pay for this favor. These people do not want witnesses as they're trying to discredit me. Alternatively, I'm also offering free rent to anyone who will stay with me and act as a witness. This can be an RV situation, or I have a comfy room. If you have a dog then that would increase security. I have a fenced in space that's perfect for this.

14. Gratitude expressed by: