Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

RIP Lt. Col. Richard Thomas Fernald

:partyhat:

Happy Birthday Daddy.

You'll always be my favorite fool!

I honor the sacrifices you made; for our country's failed foreign policy misadventures in Viet Nam.

I'm forever sadden that it cost you your life; and forever dedicated to ending these evil polices for good.

All service members, all people; deserve the sacrifice of only missions of DEFENSE. Never OFFENSE.

The sacrifice of service members, and individuals, on the front lines of unconstitutional wars of choice; is made far worse, when done with the toxic methods of Agent Orange, and depleted uranium.

As a girl who grew up on Air Force bases; I do not understand the lack of intelligence in the minds of those who direct the ways and means of these war crimes; which go on each day.

None of us are free; if one of us is denied sovereignty, and due process.

Service members, especially because of their sacrifice, deserve the Free Speech; which they are denied; and can be punished for.

You can rest assure I will never vote for anyone, but those who are Candidates for PEACE. I'm once again challenging every person, running for every seat to pledge an oath, to uphold their oath of office - to protect and defend our Constitution, from enemies both foreign, AND domestic.

As it is that your spirit is always with me now; please guide the best way forward. This mission has given me trials and tribulations I cannot overcome alone.

Seeing glimpses of your light; hearing your voice of reason, in times of need; provides the comfort, and cheer to carry me through.

I'm infinitely yours,

C

AKA, The Fool who fearlessly propagates The Truth; for a safe, healthy world.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members: