Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    phloem

Democrats and Republicans: No Difference when it comes to murder

Letter sent today to Feinstein and Boxer (they are NOT my senators, although I reside in CA -- I have revoked their right to represent my interests):

"Politicians who send soldiers to die for nothing are criminals. And soldiers in Afghanistan are dying for nothing." – Brian Cloughey

I did not write these words, but they express my opinion and sentiment succinctly.

Every American politician who has supported the wars and occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan, the drone bombings in those countries and Yemen and Somalia and Pakistan, etc., the use of force and torture and assassination in place of diplomacy and communication, the continued funding of American imperialism around the world, every politician and servile government "official" and media sycophant who has continued to parrot the lies and deceptions of AIPAC and PNAC, et al., ad nauseum, who has framed American and Israeli belligerence against Iran as "Iranian provocations and preparations for attacks" and other lies, every politician who promotes the economy of warfare and imperialism while America festers in neglect and rot: you are all criminals, and not a day goes by when I don't wake up hoping that some karmic retribution has been visited upon you for your egregious crimes and your dissolution of justice and democracy in the United States of America.

I sincerely hope that your imminent demise is just as tortured as the lives of those whom the totalitarian, fascist American government has chosen as expendable in its pursuit of psychopathic foreign policy. Evil has no better definition than the sum choices of American politicians and government.

[end]

You do have a choice in stopping the perpetual war machine and creating a nation of peace, justice, and happiness: stop voting for the murdering politicians. I support Jill Stein for president, and anyone else running for public office who's not a bought-and-paid disciple of the war industry. It's not much, but at least I'll have a clear conscience about not buying into the lies and crimes of the corporate "political" parties.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members: