Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Sun Source Solar

PETITION to STOP Clear Cutting: Artesa Vineyard Conversion.

You decide. Would you please help? I just received this petition in my email inbox. I have been following this for quite some time and I back the petition and the cause. They need 1000 signatures, and so far have 205. How do you think and feel about this?

Codorníu Napa's Artesa Vineyards plans to develop a 174-acre vineyard site ("Fairfax") near Annapolis, about five miles east of the Pacific Ocean, between Grasshopper Creek and the Wheatfield Fork of the Gualala River, destroying 154 acres of coastal redwood forest in the process.

SEE LINK TO SIGN PETITION

https://www.gualalariver.org/vineyards/artesa.html

Thank you for helping!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2
    authenticeye

Re: PETITION to STOP Clear Cutting: Artesa Vineyard Conversion.

I feel it would be a great service by our community to support our north coast neighbors in their course of raising public attention to the slaughter being proposed to the Coastal Redwoods near Gualala. Having felt the grief of the removal/clearing along Hwy 116 this past year I felt more compelled to sign the petition. Let's help them raise the 1000 signatures needed. Let's act as stewards in whatever small acts we are compelled to take - the Coastal Redwoods, and the watershed need our voices to be heard. Stronger regulations for vineyards are needed - may developers find land that is already cleared.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Sun Source Solar: View Post
    You decide. Would you please help? I just received this petition in my email inbox. I have been following this for quite some time and I back the petition and the cause. They need 1000 signatures, and so far have 205. How do you think and feel about this?Codorníu Napa's Artesa Vineyards plans to develop a 174-acre vineyard site ("Fairfax") near Annapolis, about five miles east of the Pacific Ocean, between Grasshopper Creek and the Wheatfield Fork of the Gualala River, destroying 154 acres of coastal redwood forest in the process. SEE LINK TO SIGN PETITIONhttps://www.gualalariver.org/vineyards/artesa.htmlThank you for helping!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email