Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Heartfire

NEW HOME FOUND ! Fabulous, loving companion kitty seeking new family Repost..........

My rescue kitty, named Sweetie is seeking a new home. I adopted her from the shelter 7 years ago and discovered the most affectionate cat imaginable. When I brought her home, after two months in the shelter, she immediately raced upstairs, jumped on the bed stating “I’m home”. She loves to be cuddled, hugged, kissed, petted, brushed and have companionship.

She is a black & white American short hair with huge, expressive green eyes. Sweetie communicates with looks, head movements and an occasional meow. She is extremely well behaved, never goes on tables or counters, is smart and will wait patiently for her food. Even though Sweetie is approximately 12, she has a good appetite and is in good health. Her previous owner had her declawed, this requires she have a safe place without wild animals or potentially dangerous cats or dogs. She loves to lay in the sun and watch the world go by.

Sweetie would adore another mature person who loves cats and will keep her for the rest of her life. (I am her third owner) Someone who is home in the evenings and is seeking a wonderful, very special companion. I am moving to Hawaii and can not take her with me or believe me I would. If you are interested or know of someone please contact me at [email protected] or 707 3215257
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    Last edited by Heartfire; 09-01-2011 at 11:45 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email