Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Mr. Natural

Heartless Empire

Hello,

The use of Navy Seals as Murder - Hit squads is cheered by most Americans.

The use of the phrase "justice is served" is something I find disgusting. It is more appropriate to call it an assassination (CIA or Mafioso style), an act of vengeance or the taking of revenge.There are so many people who don't think about the manipulation they have been through from the Corporate Media which made Osama Bin Laden into a "boogie man". The dumping of the dead body into the sea is also similar to practices by many members of the Mafia.

Leon Pennetta admitted that the Navy Seals do these murder / "Hit Squad" missions on a routine basis. The USA also murders civilians in Afghanistan & Pakistan every week (sometimes daily) with "Drone" missile bombings.

It is so sad, twisted, and morally bankrupt.

What do you think?

Thanks for reading my comments!

Be well.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Dan Wheeler

Re: Heartless Empire

Quote Posted in reply to the post by mr. Natural: View Post
    hello,

the use of navy seals as murder - hit squads is cheered by most americans.

The use of the phrase "justice is served" is something i find disgusting. It is more appropriate to call it an assassination (cia or mafioso style), an act of vengeance or the taking of revenge.there are so many people who don't think about the manipulation they have been through from the corporate media which made osama bin laden into a "boogie man". The dumping of the dead body into the sea is also similar to practices by many members of the mafia.

Leon pennetta admitted that the navy seals do these murder / "hit squad" missions on a routine basis. The usa also murders civilians in afghanistan & pakistan every week (sometimes daily) with "drone" missile bombings.

It is so sad, twisted, and morally bankrupt.

What do you think?

Thanks for reading my comments!

Be well.
    im in total agreement and i think there are many behind you but are not talking. Our gov. Thinks the american people are ready to expect the worst add thats what we get! Heard on the news today that disney has bought the copyrights to the name used by the navy seals. Disgusting. Murder is murder is murder! Lets wake up america.

4. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

5. TopTop #3
    The Owl

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Dan Wheeler: View Post
    im in total agreement and i think there are many behind you but are not talking. Our gov. Thinks the american people are ready to expect the worst add thats what we get! Heard on the news today that disney has bought the copyrights to the name used by the navy seals. Disgusting. Murder is murder is murder! Lets wake up america.
    I recall that OBL never took credit for the 9 11 event. He was always quick to accept responsibility when he DID fund something but he always said 9 11 was not one of his. Capturing him and trying in a court of law might have made for some very uncomfortable moments for some people. Now, like decades back with Oswald, we'll never know. It was something you'd expect of the Mafia or some drug cartel but here we are... murder done in our name. I doesn't sit right with me at all.

6. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

7. TopTop #4
    The Owl

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Pterosapiens: View Post
    I recall that OBL never took credit for the 9 11 event. He was always quick to accept responsibility when he DID fund something but he always said 9 11 was not one of his. Capturing him and trying in a court of law might have made for some very uncomfortable moments for some people. Now, like decades back with Oswald, we'll never know. It was something you'd expect of the Mafia or some drug cartel but here we are... murder done in our name. I doesn't sit right with me at all.
    Here are the man's own words from one of several interviews over the years"

‎"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle. . . . We are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed." -Osama Bin Laden from an interview published in a Pakistani daily newspaper, Ummat, September28, 2001

Whenever his people really DID do something he was quick to take credit.

8. Gratitude expressed by:

9. TopTop #5
    Ted Pole

via Wikipedia:

In the 2004 Osama bin Laden video, bin Laden abandoned his denials without retracting past statements. In it he stated he had personally directed the nineteen hijackers.[111][123] In the 18-minute tape, played on Al-Jazeera, four days before the American presidential election, bin Laden accused U.S. President George W. Bush of negligence on the hijacking of the planes on September 11.[111]

According to the tapes, bin Laden claimed he was inspired to destroy the World Trade Center after watching the destruction of towers in Lebanon by Israel during the 1982 Lebanon War.[124]

Through two other tapes aired by Al Jazeera in 2006, Osama bin Laden announced, "I am the one in charge of the nineteen brothers. […] I was responsible for entrusting the nineteen brothers […] with the raids" (May 23, 2006).[125] In the tapes he was seen with Ramzi bin al-Shibh, as well as two of the 9/11 hijackers, Hamza al-Ghamdi and Wail al-Shehri, as they made preparations for the attacks (videotape broadcast September 7, 2006).[126]

Just sayin'
    :puppy1:

10. Gratitude expressed by:

11. TopTop #6
    The Owl

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Ted Pole: View Post
    via Wikipedia:

In the 2004 Osama bin Laden video, bin Laden abandoned his denials without retracting past statements. In it he stated he had personally directed the nineteen hijackers.[111][123] In the 18-minute tape, played on Al-Jazeera, four days before the American presidential election, bin Laden accused U.S. President George W. Bush of negligence on the hijacking of the planes on September 11.[111]

According to the tapes, bin Laden claimed he was inspired to destroy the World Trade Center after watching the destruction of towers in Lebanon by Israel during the 1982 Lebanon War.[124]

Through two other tapes aired by Al Jazeera in 2006, Osama bin Laden announced, "I am the one in charge of the nineteen brothers. […] I was responsible for entrusting the nineteen brothers […] with the raids" (May 23, 2006).[125] In the tapes he was seen with Ramzi bin al-Shibh, as well as two of the 9/11 hijackers, Hamza al-Ghamdi and Wail al-Shehri, as they made preparations for the attacks (videotape broadcast September 7, 2006).[126]

Just sayin'
    :puppy1:
    I remember that too but there was something about the timing that raised my caution and the fact they were "translated" by the same people who were telling us a lot of lies about the dangers of Saddam and the need for regime change. If you recall, the tape was aired but it was translated by someone in Washington... an Iraqi ex-pate, I believe, who was hoping to be the new ruler of Iraq. It was all a little too convenient for me to believe. - Just sayin'...

12. Gratitude expressed by:

13. TopTop #7
    Ted Pole

I'm sure you're right. He was just misunderstood, poor guy.

14. TopTop #8
    The Owl

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Ted Pole: View Post
    I'm sure you're right. He was just misunderstood, poor guy.
    Oh come on - I'm not saying that and you know it. He was obviously responsible for a lot of bad stuff and got the end a person like that merits - I don't mourn his death at all so much as I do the thuggish - mafioso - drug cartel - hit man methods the country I once served proudly in the AF now stoops to in the world and the lies its elected officials spread in order to justify wars for corporate interests the planet over. Read your history and how many times the people of this nation were lied to only to find out long after they've decimated a population or made war that caused the death of millions that they fought needlessly.
    There is a lot of stuff about 9 11 that doesn't make sense and blaming it all on someone no one liked anyway and then killing him and tossing his body into the ocean is a perfect way of seeing no one will ever know what his testimony at a trial might have revealed...

15. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

16. TopTop #9
    Star Man

"Leon Pennetta admitted that the Navy Seals do these murder / "Hit Squad" missions on a routine basis. The USA also murders civilians in Afghanistan & Pakistan every week (sometimes daily) with "Drone" missile bombings.

"It is so sad, twisted, and morally bankrupt."

A provision hidden in the new defense authorization bill would allow these murders anywhere in the world, against targets named "terrorist" no matter what the evidence, and whether Americans had been harmed or not. The proposed bill would allow these hits in the U.S. as well. The kind of covert operations that resulted in the murder of four Kent State students, the murder of Martin Luther King, and the murder of Malcolm X (to name but three) would be legalized.

If we protest budget cuts for teachers and firefighters, will we be labeled terrorists and murdered? If we gather together peacefully for an end to imperial wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan are we threatening harm to the Military-Industrial Complex and thus in danger of being murdered by sniper? If we march to demand increased taxation of the super-rich or that major corporations pay taxes at all, will we be murdered? The demand for fair taxation certainly strikes terror into the hearts of the elites who run America for their profit. Will they be the ones to determine who is a terrorist? Will the proposed new law allow for privatization of the murder function so that Xe (formerly Blackwater) and other corporate armies will be allowed to make the determination and carry out the murders?

17. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: