Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    chinamimi

The best time to watch these types

[This post is from a spammer - the links below lead to a jewelery site. I'm leaving it here as context for Star Man's reply. I must say this is some of the more creative spam that I've seen! - Barry]

The best time to watch these types of pandora bolas de plata movies for full impact is of a night. When watched of a night it adds more fuel to the fire, causing the suspense to heighten and the tension to build pandora with anticipation. They are usual dark in nature, with little light so you cannot see the person who is dangerous to the victims. You also do not usually see the bad person until halfway through the show.

To add more suspense, special compra pandora type of suspenseful music is added to build the moment. Thepandora music is one of the more important things because it keeps the viewers locked on what is about to happen. Without the music you would loose concentration in certain parts where it is suppose to build up until something frightening happens.

Horror films are something that is not for the faint heart. To watch a horror movie you need to be able to fully immerse yourself into what is happening. A great pandora pulseras horror film will have you scared all the way through, as well as leave you with an eerie presence or sense when finished.x
    Last edited by Barry; 05-10-2011 at 09:58 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Star Man

Re: The best time to watch these types

I get my horror from reading the news. Flesh-eating zombies in the U.S. Congress feed off the middle class and the poor. The Republican Party and the Tea Party are slashers every bit as evil as Freddy Kruger. The U.S.A.F. Predator drones and Hellfire missiles are serial killers. The media are brain-eating monsters. The billionaire Koch brothers and their ilk are alien invaders subjugating America. The system in its entirety is a murdering Transformer that has converted a progressive ideal, the humanitarian democratic nation, America, into a death machine that kills with impunity and without justice throughout the world. In this horror movie, the killer is hidden and the lighting is so bad its difficult to see it. The bodies lie everywhere: Twisted, shattered children, wedding parties blasted, whales starving, whole ecosystems oil-befouled, massive Texas-sized garbage patches in the middle of the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.

Horror movies are the way the collective unconscious presents us with the horror of the reality we live that we may perhaps wake up and fix it.

3. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

4. TopTop #3
    Star Man

Re: The best time to watch these types

Quote Posted in reply to the post by chinamimi: View Post
    [This post is from a spammer - the links below lead to a jewelery site. I'm leaving it here as context for Star Man's reply. I must say this is some of the more creative spam that I've seen! - Barry]

The best time to watch these types of pandora bolas de plata movies for full impact is of a night. When watched of a night it adds more fuel to the fire, causing the suspense to heighten and the tension to build pandora with anticipation. They are usual dark in nature, with little light so you cannot see the person who is dangerous to the victims. You also do not usually see the bad person until halfway through the show.

To add more suspense, special compra pandora type of suspenseful music is added to build the moment. Thepandora music is one of the more important things because it keeps the viewers locked on what is about to happen. Without the music you would loose concentration in certain parts where it is suppose to build up until something frightening happens.

Horror films are something that is not for the faint heart. To watch a horror movie you need to be able to fully immerse yourself into what is happening. A great pandora pulseras horror film will have you scared all the way through, as well as leave you with an eerie presence or sense when finished.x

Barry,

Thank you for leaving the spammer's post up as a context for what I had to say. I was totally taken in by the spam.

I call the comments I posted imaginal film criticism. This approach, which I believe is unique and my own creation, approaches film and other public media as expressing the collective unconscious of our species, much as a dream or nightmare expresses the individual unconscious of the dreamer.

From this perspective, what are we to make of the spam linking horror films to merchandizing jewelry? My first reflection focuses on the surreptitious aspect, meaning that the spammer hid a sales scam. The Internet in all its manifestations including WaccoBB manifests the collective unconscious. From an imaginal perspective then, this little bit of spam shows us how true intentions are hidden in the 'net. This is true of so much political discourse these days. The Tea Baggers and Republicans bloviate about reducing the debt, but what they really want is to control women's bodies and reproductive rights and to protect the low tax rates for the billionaires and corporations they secretly represent.

What about the linkage of horror films with surreptitious marketing? The image is telling us that secret, hidden, covert marketing scams are truly horrible. Occurring on the 'Net, they tell us that one of the horrors of covert manipulation is that our unconscious is like a child, innocent and unprotected and very, very vulnerable to the horror of manipulation. The result of covert political manipulation is quite literally the dead children, Hellfire missile-blasted wedding parties, and amputated limbs and deaths of soldiers and civilians on both sides.

Thanks again, Barry, for leaving the spam up because it gave me an opportunity to analyze it from the perspective of Imaginal Media Analysis.

5. Gratitude expressed by: