Greetings,

No matter what political party you belong to, and especially those not signed up to vote at all, please consider becoming a Democrat, even if it's only for the coming Primary election. This is not an open Primary; you can only vote for Democrats on June 6th if you are one, or sign up as "Decline to State". May 22nd is the deadline to register, or change your party affiliation.

If you already marked your absentee ballot but would like to make a change, bring that ballot to the polls on election day to trade for a new one.

For those who prefer to go to the polls: as a Voting Inspector for the last 5 elections, I suggest you always look on your sample ballot for the address of your precinct, they often change the location of your polling place.

While I am very Green at heart, and even support some positions of other parties as well; I became a Democrat to be able to vote for Lynn Woolsey last time she was running. When I decided to run for US Senate, the deadline to change parties as a candidate had passed. What I have since discovered about the Democratic Party is that the Progressive movement within it is flourishing and bringing with it the values I think most of you also embrace. With help from WACCO sort of folks, we can have the kind of unity it will take to clean up our government. Please visit the websites of our local chapters and candidates.

Green Party, Independents, reformed Republicans, and all others - America needs you too to be the marrow to nourish the spine of the Democrats. Together we can stand up to restore the peace and liberty this country is desperate for.

While I agree, there are some incumbent Democrats that govern as if they are Republicans; this just means it's time you tell them what it takes to get your vote, or they risk being replaced.

There are 3 great Democratic women running in very important local races; with your support we can get them elected and move towards a more Sustainable Sonoma County.

Thank you,

Colleen Fernald
Omni-partisan, Progressive Democrat for US Senate

[email protected]
www.colleenfernaldforsenate.org
PO Box 30 Sebastopol, CA 95473

Best Choices for Sonoma County Board of Supervisors:
Mervis Reissig
www.votemervis.com
Debora Fudge
www.fudgeforsonomacounty.com

Sixth Assembly District