I'm Tosie (look at all my wonderful extra toes-all the better to hug you with!) I'm worried about my pal Haimi.
He and I have been the pets of a dear lady who had to go live in a home where she can get special care and
attention. And that left us out in the cold, with little care or attention of our own. Now we have to seek shelter
in a box or under our trailer home. People come to feed us, but we get cold and wet, and we miss being inside
where it was snug and warm in our lady's lap. Haimi's getting old, and he really feels the cold.
We are fine gentlemen, in good health--just desperate for some shelter. Can you please help us
before the winter weather gets worse?
-------
These two companions have lost their home through no fault of their own. They are both healthy, neutered
and current on vaccinations. Tosie is approximately 5 years old, but Haimi is significantly older--around
13-14 years. They both came to their previous owner as frightened strays who gradually came to trust her.
They are sweet, loving fellows who enjoy affection and once again need someone to trust and care for them.
Their situation is desperate as their physical home will soon change hands and there will be no one there
for them. Is there a warm place in your heart for these lost boys?
CONTACT
Fran Stewart
[email protected]