Winter Solstice, December 18th
Sunday Invitation, December 19th
Christmas Eve Candle Lighting Service
Sunday, December 26th

Dear One,

One of the most spiritually satisfying experiences you will ever have is happening Saturday night, December 18th at your Spiritual Center. Our celebration of the Winter Solstice is at 7pm, but arrive early to participate in the drum circle and enjoy a cup of mulled wine.

We will celebrate the return of the light as our ancestors did, with fire, magic, song, and intention. We will re-enact the story of Inanna and take that powerful ancient story of transformation into our own lives. The evening will be wild, sacred, deep, and fulfilling. After the hour and a half program we will share fellowship and winter soup together; there will be turkey soup and vegetable soup. A $20 love offering would be appreciated, but the important thing is that you are there, no matter what you can give.

Sunday, December 19th, the Sunday before the birth of the Sun and the Son, I will be speaking on the topic, "Christmas is You." All of the symbols in this great story reveal a pathway to personal transformation. Please come and find out how you are at the center of the Christmas Story.

Reminder about the munchies after the services; this Sunday the people with J, K, and L in their names are asked to bring some food to share. You don't have to wait for your letter; anyone can bring food to share. So, thank you in advance!

Friday evening, December 24th at 7pm we will offer a traditional Christmas Eve Service with candle lighting and lots of Christmas carols.

POTLUCK: Please bring a "ready-to-serve" snack or dessert to share with your spiritual family. This inspiring service is ideal for your visiting guests and children of all ages.

I am including information about Sunday, December 26th in this issue of the newsletter, because I want you to plan to attend with your friends and family. My topic is "Magic at the Bottom of the Breath." We will all move through an extended ritual for the ending of 2010 and the beginning of the New Year. It should be very powerful, and even more so, with your presence.

Check out our website for complete details of all our wonderful upcoming events and classes at www.ggcsl.org

Holiday Blessings,
Rev. Karyl