Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Man beats TSA!
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    OrchardDweller

Man beats TSA!

“This past Sunday, I was returning from a trip to Europe. I flew from Paris to Cincinnati, landing in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.

As I got off my flight, I did all of the things that are normally requested from U.S. citizens returning from abroad. I filled out the customs declarations, confirmed that I hadn’t set foot on any farmland, and answered questions about the chocolates that I had purchased in Switzerland. While I don’t believe that these questions are necessary, I don’t mind answering them if it means some added security. They aren’t particularly intrusive. My passport was stamped, and I moved through customs a happy citizen returning home.

But wait – here was a second line to wait in.

This new line led to a TSA security checkpoint. You see, it is official TSA policy that people (both citizens and non-citizens alike) from international flights are screened as they enter the airport, despite the fact that they have already flown. Even before the new controversial security measures were put in place, I found this practice annoying.

But now, as I looked past the 25 people waiting to get into their own country, I saw it: the dreaded Backscatter imaging machine.

Now, I’ve read a fair amount about the controversy surrounding the new TSA policies. I certainly don’t enjoy being treated like a terrorist in my own country, but I’m also not a die-hard constitutional rights advocate. However, for some reason, I was irked. Maybe it was the video of the 3-year old getting molested, maybe it was the sexual assault victim having to cry her way through getting groped, maybe it was the father watching teenage TSA officers joke about his attractive daughter. Whatever it was, this issue didn’t sit right with me. We shouldn’t be required to do this simply to get into our own country.

So, since I had nobody waiting for me at home and no connecting flight to catch, I had some free time. I decided to test my rights...”

the rest can be found at https://noblasters.com/
    (audio recording of the encounter is at top of the page)
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

3. TopTop #2
    OrchardDweller

Re: Man beats TSA!

something to think about...

(for the complete lecture, search: Michael Badnarik Constitution Class)

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    OrchardDweller

thanks someguy!

you might like this one too

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #4

I do like that clip a lot. That is what I meant in the End of Liberty thread about finding your own liberty. That is also why I will be getting out of this country soon enough to start a farm far from here. I will not comply nor will I contribute to this futile system. And I suggest others do the same. I'm thinking about starting a thread asking members here how open-minded they are. I want to know if there is any fact that I could tell them that would change their mind about global warming. I have a strong feeling that there is no fact. Their minds are made up and nothing I say or do will ever change that. Ive planted a bunch of seeds here but I feel that the germination of those seeds will come far too late. I'm glad you and I are on the same track. Do you have any ideas on how to help guide people out of their false paradigm?

8. TopTop #5
    OrchardDweller

Quote Posted in reply to the post by someguy: View Post
    Their minds are made up and nothing I say or do will ever change that. Ive planted a bunch of seeds here but I feel that the germination of those seeds will come far too late. I'm glad you and I are on the same track. Do you have any ideas on how to help guide people out of their false paradigm?
    No, I just present them with the info and if they wish to stay willfully ignorant, that's their choice and I move on to the next person. I lead them to the water, it's up to them if they want to drink from it.

Many will realize the truth too late...

By the way, do you mind me asking what country you're thinking of moving to?
    Remember, this is a New World Order that's being established. But, it does seem that people elsewhere are more aware and more willing to do something about it.