Evolutionary Initiations

The Earth’s and solar system’s gravitational shift is affecting our metaphysical and physical bodies and lives. This huge change is demanding us to grow and live more as our embodied true essence.

These 4 initiations listed below are pivotal in facilitating the necessary transformation for awakened, balanced, joyful, and empowered living. Come and receive a more stable inner base and a big leap of evolution!

Sacred Womb Illumination: Nov. 9
for men and women

Reality Grids Restructuring: Nov. 16

Divine Template 3 part series: Nov 22, 30, Dec. 7

Inner Grail: Cup and Sword Alignment: Dec. 14

Intro night: Friday, November 2, 7-9 pm
Crystal Chalice 1930 Sir Francis Drake Blvd., Fairfax $20
~ Please arrive early so we can start promptly at 7.

All groups meet on Tuesday evenings from 7-9 in San Rafael.
Each event is $77 prepaid except the Divine Template which is $222 for 3 weeks.
Each person will receive a lot of individual attention in this small group format.
Advanced approval of attendance and reservations are necessary.

"Something ancient and eternal was awakened in me." D.E., author

"Working with Christine creates an immersion into pure spiritual bliss. Her work goes far beyond anything I've ever experienced. She's such a true healing treasure to have in this world." M.W., pilot

“I’m so grateful to Christine and to the initiates who came to receive, carry, and anchor these Divine Template energies for personal and world transformation. The synergy was beautiful, the energy powerful.” P.H., healer
“Christine is a wonderful healer and teacher. Her compassion and strength create a loving environment where magic happens.” B.R., business systems analyst

Christine Hodil is a metaphysical healer and educator with over 26 years experience. She has specialties in physical trauma healing and sound healing, has created the 8 Chakras Healing and Activation 9 CD set, and teaches her extensive Metaphysical Healing, Enlightenment, and Embodiment Training Program.

For more info: www.SourceHealing.org 1-800-325-0264

Christine Hodil
1-800-325-0264
https://www.SourceHealing.org

8 Chakras Healing and Activation CD and mp3 series
Metaphysical Healing, Enlightenment, & Embodiment Training Program
metaphysical healing ~ spiritual counseling ~ initiations ~ classes ~ voice ~ dance ~ percussion