Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    "Mad" Miles

Alex Jones and Other Right Wing Cranks

Yo Waccobb.net Politicos,

Anybody reading the "debates" between me and someguy, with a few others joining in, or in many cases carrying the ball without my participation (i.e. pnicholson, Hotspring44, Clancy, Valley Oak (Edward), Zeno, Conrad and others whose names don't immediately leap to mind (sorry if I've slighted you, not intentional!), have heard about Alex Jones. He's one of someguy's favorite "news" sources. Other than Ron Paul.

I've mentioned when I first noticed Alex Jones, in 2002 when Mary Moore shared his video about the Bohemian Club gathering every summer at Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio. I wasn't impressed. He came off as a total alarmist nutjob. But the guy is prolific and has many fans. Including some guy on this board. (Sic.)

A few nights ago I spent several hours perusing the web for information from critics of Mr. Jones. There's a lot there but you have to wade through anti-semitic, or fundamentalist Christian exteme right-wing garbage to find much of it. Neo-nazis seem to have a special grudge against him. Which would be a plus in his favor for me, if there weren't many other problems with his positions, claims and methods.

The most recent tiff between me and someguy was still pretty fresh, so I didn't link any of that stuff to a post here. I didn't want to be seen as tenaciously continuing a fight that had run its course.

But I was prompted by the Naked Emperor News U-Tube video someguy just shared to look at Alex Jones again. Naked Emporer News is a video project, by a children's book author who really hates President Obama and thinks he wants to expand government control over us. She plays "gotcha" with his administration, and is linked with Jones' two major websites.

Jones is listed on Southern Poverty Law Center's site as one of the right wing "Patriots", linked to the militia movement, spreading hate in our country. Their criticisms of him (scroll down, he's the third one on that page) are milder than many of the others in their list.

They, SPLC, don't have anything on their website about Naked Emperor News. I emailed them and asked them what they thought. I'll report their response if I get one.

Here's a piece in 2000 from an Austin local paper about Alex Jones. It pretty much sums up the criticisms. In the last third of the article it seems to devolve to an unrelated discussion of censorship of some other guys show on community access television in Austin. Keep reading the article, the tangent serves to make the the authors concluding point about Jones.

Garbage in, garbage out. The haters hating the haters to try and make us haters. Emotion replaces provable fact, the quintessence of demagoguery.

This stuff is totally marginal to the politics of our country. Except that the marginal has a habit of becoming mainstream in troubled times.

Tea Party anyone?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2

Re: Alex Jones and Other Right Wing Cranks

Meet the Southern Poverty Law Center, the real "haters".

https://www.corbettreport.com/mp3/ep...t_the_splc.mp3

For anyone interested in the other sides story.

Heres the documentation that accompanies the podcast.

https://www.corbettreport.com/index....=Documentation

3. TopTop #3
    Hotspring 44

I was just cruising through waccobb postings for tonight and came across this thread.

I don't have enough time to delve into it at the moment, but I thought I would at least give a link to a website that I found when I was investigating somebody else (Webster Tarpley).
    Anyway, I'm too tired to jump into it I have not yet even read everything this thread has to offer. So here is the link from conspiracy science skeptical inquiry consortium that I discovered when I was researching Webster Tarpley: Alex Jones, Debunked - Conspiracy Science - Conspiracies and Myths Refuted, Debunked, and Explained

I will probably have more to say about it later, but I'm too tired to be coherent enough to do it correctly.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mad Miles: View Post
    Yo Waccobb.net Politicos,

Anybody reading the "debates" between me and someguy, ...
    has heard about Alex Jones. He's one of someguy's favorite "news" sources. Other than Ron Paul.

...I was prompted by the Naked Emperor News U-Tube video someguy just shared to look at Alex Jones again.

...Emotion replaces provable fact, the quintessence of demagoguery.

...Tea Party anyone?
    Last edited by "Mad" Miles; 07-11-2010 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Reduce quoted text volume

4. TopTop #4
    "Mad" Miles

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Hotspring 44: View Post
    ...I thought I would at least give a link to a website that I found when I was investigating somebody else (Webster Tarpley).
    ...So here is the link from conspiracy science skeptical inquiry consortium that I discovered ...: Alex Jones, Debunked - Conspiracy Science - Conspiracies and Myths Refuted, Debunked, and Explained ...
    Thanks Hotspring44,

Tarpley was one of several names that came up in my perusal of Jones debunking. I'd heard Tarpley's name before from the conspiracy material that circulates in the fringes of Left political culture. I also found and read the first two articles on the "conspiracy science" site about Jones, when I was reading his critics the other night.

I chose the one from the local Austin paper because it is from his neighbors, the people who know him best.

For anyone really looking, and willing to spend the time, there is plenty of stuff out there showing him for the ******bag he seems to be, according to those who know him well.

The links at the end of the wikipedia article about him, in my original post hyperlinked to his name the first time I use it, have several more recent articles from The Austin paper I linked which review his shenanigans.

Re: Jones reputation. Everyone's a critic. I'm on an "after the revolution" death list, with other much more notable and numerous political commentators on the Left, put together by some Marxist Leninists because we signed a letter a few years ago criticizing Cuban policy towards dissident homosexuals.

I make my decisions based on what someone says, what they stand for and how they go about broadcasting it, in comparison to what their critics have to say. If one does enough research, the validity of the arguments for, and against, become pretty clear.

In the case of Jones, comparing his claims, with his self-promoting, self-agrandizement, and the dubious unprovable nature of what he rants about, plus the testimony of those who know him well, I conclude that the preponderance of evidence is against him. Hence my declaiming him here, after someguy has consistently promoted his views.
    Last edited by "Mad" Miles; 07-11-2010 at 04:19 AM.

5. TopTop #5

...In the case of Jones, comparing his claims, with his self-promoting, self-agrandizement, and the dubious unprovable nature of what he rants about, plus the testimony of those who know him well, ...
    I have an idea for you. Instead of just reading his critics, since everyone has one or two, why don;t you actually listen to what Alex has to say? I think by now, everyone who has ever heard Jones speak knows he rants and gets crazy sometimes. He's not my favorite person in the world, but he is informed as to what is really going on in the world and he is a smart guy. He has some really interesting guests on his show, and almost always has the evidence to back up what he claims. In fact, he goes out of his way to do so. With that said, he is not perfect by any count. In fact, his personality is his biggest fault, and works against his better judgement almost daily. But seriously, why not just read or watch his stuff for yourself. Maybe you should start with the GW Bush years, you'd probably agree with everything he says. But maybe not, since I like him.

If your interested in seeing some clips of Alex acting like a douche bag I will find some better ones for you to watch (they are hilarious), but I often find that when he acts like a douche, its not his information thats so douchey, but his personality. Again, if you'd take a look at the enneagram Miles it might clear some of these issues up regarding personality. Alex is merely a 6w7.... You can't really blame him once you understand him. He has the potential to be a great person, just like anyone. Fortunately for Alex, he has acknowledged his bad traits from time to time, and he is sincerely trying to keep himself in check. Which to me, is a start. That is why I continue to watch, listen and call into his show.
    Last edited by "Mad" Miles; 07-11-2010 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Reduce text volume of quote from preceding post

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #6

One other thing. When you click your link to the SPLC intelligence report the first person on the list is Ted Gunderson. He is no joke. He is not a whack job no matter what the SPLC says. He was the director of the FBI and has so many policing credentials to his name its crazy. His work after that has dealt with satanism and government, but not by his choosing (if you research him you'll know why). And the evidence he provides can not be so easily dismissed as 'conspiracy theory'. Research "Franklin Savings and Loan Scandal", as well as "Boystown Sex Scandal". You can also see a nice little documentary called the "Conspiracy of Silence" which was supposed to air on the Discovery channel but didn't. Regardless this is real, and well documented in the courts. I have heard a lawyer dealing with the Franklin Savings and Loan Scandal on the 'Guns and Butter' show on KPFA before and he is talking about the exact same stuff Ted Gunderson talks about. In fact, they are probably friends or at least they know each other well. I'll try to dig up that show off the KPFA website, it was very interesting....

8. TopTop #7
    Tars

9. TopTop #8

Hey Hotspring,

Have you read through those critiques of Alex's movies posted through the link above? Have you watched these movies? Lets just start with Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove..... If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. In it you'll see a large crowd cheering, wailing, and making sick pleasure noises as men in ritualistic robes sacrifice a body in effigy to dull the care of daily living. In fact, the man who wrote the book which inspired the film "The Men Who Stare At Goats" was at the grove that night side by side with Alex. Although he doesn't seem to think there was anything to it, he does admit that these folk were VERY into it, and it was VERY creepy. He said that he thought he was the sanest person in the woods that night. If you want to learn more about this eye witness account and hear both sides of the story I suggest you listen to the podcast I posted a while ago to a thread called 'The Allegory of The Curtain'. In that podcast, James Corbett explains that there are some people in life who take everything at face value, and there are others who are interested in finding out what is taking place behind closed doors. It is a very worthwhile podcast and I highly recommend it to you. It will give you much needed insight into the minds of people such as Alex Jones and myself.

10. TopTop #9
    Hotspring 44

Quote Posted in reply to the post by someguy: View Post
    I have an idea for you. Instead of just reading his critics, since everyone has one or two, why don;t you actually listen to what Alex has to say?

FYI, I already knew about: Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! before I posted on this thread.

I think by now, everyone who has ever heard Jones speak knows he rants and gets crazy sometimes. He's not my favorite person in the world, but he is informed as to what is really going on in the world and he is a smart guy.
    Even “well-informed” and “smart” people when they ham it up and over-exaggerate, end up losing at least some credibility.
    Exaggerations get interpreted as lies, over-exaggeration coupled with dramatics end up being more of an infotainment aspect of broadcasting rather than to delve into the controversial, sometimes boring, and sometimes complicated facts that most people in America these days don’t have the time to delve into and/or they are not aren't into spending their personal “free” time to do so. Not to mention the broadcast company's bottom-line.

Most likely infotainment is one (major) way to get Americans to listen to some of the “facts” but when they're over-exaggerated they all too often end up having a spin in one direction and oftentimes a one direction spin is planed into the “Show” in the first place.

He has some really interesting guests on his show, and almost always has the evidence to back up what he claims.

I don't always have the time or the energy to look up all of the so-called “facts” that every broadcaster claims as fact. That would be too onerous. That is why I sometimes look up the debunkers and other articles on a particular subject then weigh as many viewpoints on the subject as I can deal with, then I decide for myself as best I can what is going on with that particular subject.

In fact, he goes out of his way to do so. With that said, he is not perfect by any count. In fact, his personality is his biggest fault, and works against his better judgement almost daily. But seriously, why not just read or watch his stuff for yourself.

First of all; because I'm not a particular fan of his nor do I foresee myself being a fan of his show in the first place.
    Secondly, in my case, it takes too much of the allocated time out of the shared satellite Internet system that I am using to watch the videos except between the hours of 11 PM and 4 AM, therefore my ability to watch videos on the Internet is limited.
    As for his show on the radio on the net, maybe I will listen to it at some point in time.
    If your interested in seeing some clips of Alex acting like a douche bag I will find some better ones for you to watch (they are hilarious), but I often find that when he acts like a douche, its not his information thats so douchey, but his personality. Again, if you'd take a look at the enneagram Miles it might clear some of these issues up regarding personality. Alex is merely a 6w7.... You can't really blame him once you understand him.

I don't see why not; everybody unless they're legally insane is responsible for their own actions/personality's.

I looked up "enneagram".
    Figuring out personality types using that system is extremely complex, and because of that in its own way, it can be at least as subjective as describing a personality trait that somebody has with just one word. it's somewhat like deciphering a nine digit phone number with a four digit area code, which can use any combination of the numbers. The possibility of hitting the nail on the head using a system like that does exist, but it's much like the lottery because there is always some aspects of a person's individual personality, that might not be noticed.

He has the potential to be a great person, just like anyone. Fortunately for Alex, he has acknowledged his bad traits from time to time, and he is sincerely trying to keep himself in check. Which to me, is a start. That is why I continue to watch, listen and call into his show.

I appreciate your honesty about the fact that you're a listener and active participant (caller) of his radio/internet broadcast show.

11. TopTop #10
    "Mad" Miles

I have an idea for you. Instead of just reading his critics, since everyone has one or two, why don;t you actually listen to what Alex has to say? ...
    I have. Until I'd heard enough. He's not original in his thoughts and claims. Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson got there long before Alex Jones with their Illuminatus Trilogy. Which by the way, is much more entertaining than Jones' rants. I read it in the early eighties.

Little Jones has to say is original, except perhaps his claims about the Koreshians in Waco in the nineties. That "government conspiracy" that he supposedly uncovered was what brought him his first broad public attention. His other claims are recycled and regurgitated conspiracy stuff that others "exposed" long before he came down the pike.

Why do I focus my attention on what his critics have to say? Because he is a distraction from the real problems we face.

12. TopTop #11

I...He's not original in his thoughts and claims. Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson got there long before ...with their Illuminatus Trilogy. ...His other claims are recycled and regurgitated conspiracy stuff that others "exposed" long before ...he is a distraction from the real problems we face.
    Ahh so you are familiar with the Illuminati.... Have you read Pawns in the Game? If not, please do.
    Last edited by "Mad" Miles; 07-11-2010 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Reduce text volume of quote from preceding post

13. TopTop #12
    "Mad" Miles

Ahh so you are familiar with the Illuminati.... Have you read Pawns in the Game? If not, please do.
    "William Guy Carr Repeats The Lies"

So now you really are circulating anti-semitic propaganda. Or at least recommending it.

Before you accuse me of being in league with the Masons, and thereby an agent of the Illuminati, I just want to say I picked the first critical website that came up in a google of "Pawns of the Game". I just checked and the same site comes up as the first critical one for "Pawns In The Game" as well.

You'll believe anything, won't you someguy? As long as it involves secret, nefarious forces at work behind the scenes to control our very reality, our destiny!!! It makes the world such an exciting place, doesn't it?

Booshwah! I gave up believing in fairy stories around the age of eight or nine.

14. TopTop #13

"William Guy Carr Repeats The Lies"

So now you really are circulating anti-semitic propaganda. Or at least recommending it....You'll believe anything, won't you someguy? As long as it involves secret, nefarious forces at work behind the scenes to control our very reality, our destiny!!! ...Booshwah! I gave up believing in fairy stories around the age of eight or nine.
    Haha... Maybe you should actually read the book and find out what Carr stands for and what facts he brings up. Hint: Its not anti-jewish. He explicitly makes that point clear in his book. In fact, Carr makes it clear the the Illuminati utilize Christian Religion and Judaism as a wedge between the two religions and as a tool to divide the people. The Illuminati pose both as Christians and Jews in order to do so. One of the main points in Carr's book is NOT to hate Jewish people like some Christians do because that is what the Illuminati want. Also, Carr makes the point that the real Jewish people did not kill Jesus but it was rather the Illuminati. Would an anti-Jewish author really take the blame off the Jews for killing Jesus? I don't think so. The story of the Life of Christ shows that he loved ALL people except one particular group.
    "He
    hated the money-lenders with an intensity that seems strange in a man of so mild a character.
    Jesus repeatedly admonished the money-lenders for their practice of usury. He publicly
    denounced them as worshippers of Mammon. He said they were of the Synagogue of Satan.
    (Rev. 2 : - 9). He emphatically expressed His extreme hatred of the money-lenders when he
    took a whip and drove them out of the Temple. He admonished them in these words : “This
    Temple was built as the house of God ... But you have turned it into a den of thieves.” By
    performing this act of vengeance on the money-lenders Christ signed his own death warrant.
    It was the Illuminati, and the false priests and elders in their pay, who hatched the plot by which
    Christ would be executed by the Roman soldiers. It was they who supplied the thirty pieces of
    silver used to bribe Judas. It was they who used their propagandists to misinform, and mislead
    the Mob. It was the agents of the Illuminati who led the Mob when they accepted Barabbas and
    screamed that Christ be crucified. IT WAS THE ILLUMINATI WHO ARRANGED MATTERS SO THAT
    THE ROMAN SOLDIERS ACTED AS THEIR EXECUTIONERS. Then, after the foul deed had been done,
    and they had had their revenge, the conspirators stepped into the background and let their guilt
    rest on the masses of the Jews and their children. History proves they had a fiendish reason for
    putting the guilt for the death of Christ on the Jewish people. History proves that they intended
    to use the hate engendered amongst the Jewish people as the result of persecution, to serve their
    vile purposes, and further their secret totalitarian ambitions. Christ knew all these things. He
    made his knowledge known in the most dramatic manner possible. As he hung dying on the
    Cross he prayed to His Heavenly Father and He said : “Father forgive them for they know not
    what they do”. - Pawns in the Game

Man you'll just believe anything MIles without researching it first!!!! :thumbsup

Its interesting how in your link the author gets on Carr for not citing his sources of information and then the author in the link doesn't either! Hmmmm..... Anyone can just make a claim, publish it on the internet and feed it to gullible old men such as yourself who have nothing better to do than try and make stuff up about people you dislike. Shame on you Miles for being such a hypocrite.

Ill also add this. Since all you ever do is look up debunking articles on whatever subject I bring up (something anyone can do about any subject, which also happens to be something that requires no thinking and a disingenuous mindset) I will no longer play your game of set the trap and spin away that you so love to play with me. If your ever ready to grow up, do some real research, and think for yourself, contact me. Until then I will no longer respond to your disingenuous ranting. Have fun playing your petty games with someone else who gives a damn.
    Last edited by someguy; 07-11-2010 at 02:48 PM.

15. TopTop #14
    "Mad" Miles

Haha... Anyone can just make a claim, publish it on the internet and feed it to gullible old men such as yourself who have nothing better to do than try and make stuff up about people you dislike. Shame on you Miles for being such a hypocrite... Since all you ever do is look up debunking articles on whatever subject I bring up ...something that requires no thinking and a disingenuous mindset... If your ever ready to grow up, do some real research, and think for yourself, contact me. Until then I will no longer respond to your disingenuous ranting. ...
    Your = possessive personal pronoun, second person

You're = Contraction of second person, personal pronoun and conjugation of To Be, Second and Third Person Present Tense

There's a difference. Learn it.

So, I'm a disengenous, gullible old man who hasn't grown up, and I don't think. Good to know. Hadn't realized. But a bit contradictory don't you think? You need to get your insults in a consistent row to be an effective slanderer.

When you reach your early fifties, should the One World Government not take you out sooner as a threat to "their" hegemony, ask yourself then how "old" you are and feel. Until then, don't claim to know what your elders are experiencing inside their heads and hearts. The arrogance of youth and all that.

I've never considered age an important criteria, since I was quite young. It's what someone thinks and feels that matters, not their chronological age. I still cling to that idea, although my experience teaching adolescents, and debating young men such as yourself, has made a dent in that conviction.

I read the "anti-masonic" article outlining Carr's claims. Are you saying the quotes from his book are inaccurate? If they aren't, then I've seen enough not to waste any more of my time.

This stuff is old hat. Been there, done that. You've introduced nothing in these discussions that I haven't known about for twenty to thirty years, some even longer, as Robert Anson Heinlein, who I read religiously in my tweens and teens, covered a lot of basic knowledge of the occult in his stories, as well as Libertarian political science.

Keep venting, it keeps the oxygen flowing to your synapses, from what I can see, you're sorely in need of as much as you can get.
    Last edited by "Mad" Miles; 07-11-2010 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Add hyperlink for wikipedia article about Carr

16. TopTop #15
    "Mad" Miles

I pretty much disagree with everything Daniel Pipes concludes about Israel, Muslims, Islam, and U.S. politics.

But he wrote a book, published in 1997 which ably shows the history of conspiracy theories, from all political points of view, and what is wrong with them. There we agree. Check him out.

Of course, just looking at his picture, he must be a Satanist! Why he looks like the brother of Anton LeVey. That's proof enough for me!!

Not.

17. TopTop #16
    Hotspring 44

Well I actually did it! I listened to Alex Jones for several consecutive hours today.
    For me, the way I see it, I agree with some of the What’s, but the how’s and the why’s, that he comes up with are like foul-balls (baseball metaphor) that he insists are home-runs!... ... No actually grand-slams!

Edward L Winston , sums it up fairly well. When he says:
    “One important issue I've found when researching Alex Jones is that he sees what he believes and not the other way around. Meaning he wants to see something so he sees it, instead of what's actually happening.”

He actually does remind me of radio talk-show hosts that were on the AM radio station KGO in San Francisco during the 1970s and 1980s. Specifically Owen Span and Ron Owen to name two of them that I actually remember the names of.
    What I mean, more specifically, is that the radio talk-show host "Bogart" the airwaves by combination of different techniques that amount to censorship of the guest when the host disagrees with what the guest has to say.

It starts with the guest saying something that the host disagrees with, and then the host rudely, voraciously and quite often times repeatedly, interrupts the guest which uses up allocated time for that particular guest within the programs prearranged parameters of time.
    Then of course, the talk-show host and or the producer hangs-up on the guest.
    Then to add insult to injury, they turn up the microphone that the host is speaking into then, the talk show host pontificates his/her own opinion as if it is absolute and that there is not any possible way things could be any different or correct then their own personal opinion.
    That sure shows them who the opinion-Lord is!!... ...doesn't it?

That is exactly what happened today when I was listening to Alex Jones’ live program.
    When the subject of immigration came up and then when the guest disagreed with Alex Jones’ opinion Alex Jones basically did not let that guest explain himself. So my conclusion is that Alex Jones is not into debating anything because he is mostly focused on pontificating with his own point of view.
    He likes hearing himself more than having any kind of intellectual debate, particularly when it conflicts with his own opinion/s.

BTW, I am not into using the enneagram thing to psychoanalyze why Alex Jones does that either.
    My thought is that his personality is probably more synergistic with the commercial, for-profit, talk-show radio program business model thing anyway.

18. TopTop #17
    "Mad" Miles

A Glimpse At A Future Graduate of Beck U. - Leonard Pitts

From today's PD. Pretty much says it all in regard to this discussion.

19. TopTop #18
    sharingwisdom

Someguy, even though I haven't said much, I'm supportive of you. I appreciate how you hold you're own and really attempt to get important information to others. And Alex Jones isn't one of my favorite public awareness people just because how he reports comes from such a place of fear and the end of the world mentality, but he is getting out important info too. I personally like your inviting style way better.

Just in general, the word, "Conspiracy" comes from the root word, conspirare, meaning breathe together. A conspiracy can mean an agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act. Nothing controversial about that. But by some, this is then brought together with the word "theory" to mean untruths, particularly by paranoid people who think others are out to get them, like the gov't. Of course, when scientists add "theory" to their words, it's more often thought of as possibilities and not labeled with such contention.

So I will breath together with others, many others, and bring out a little truth-sharing. You can label it what you want but this was my own personal experience. I know Ted Gunderson personally as he was at my home 7-8 years ago. He was and is still overly hard working (though his health is a real issue now) to bring to public awareness what has and is really going on in the different eschelons of this government, the military and other world governments. He's intelligent, savy, to-the-point, risk-taking, investigative, connected all over, committed, and if he wasn't so public, he would probably be dead...just like the attempted murder on former DEA Agent, Mike Rupert (anyone remember him speaking in Sebastopol after the 9/11 at the vet building?)

Yes, he was the head of the LA FBI. I had important info for him that was connected into certain subjects that I don't wish to make public, but Ted was completely supportive and knew all about it. He was also interested in and bought quite a few of the books I was selling which I had co-editied several years prior. It tied into his talks.

Some years back I was at a big meeting with the people from Guns and Roses (KPFA) when they came to Santa Rosa to talk about these topics.

I also know Noreen Gosch, the woman who started the project of putting pictures of missing kids on the milk cartons back in the early 80's when her 12 year old son, Johnny, was kidnapped while delivering newspapers with another boy from Iowa. She knew intuitively what happened to her son but had to prove it...not an easy task when the local police and other gov't agencies created some very difficult situations with her investigation since they were involved in the kidnappings. She has been on TV, at meetings with the government, police, and wrote a book about what happened in attempting to investigate and about Johnny (Why Johnny Can't Come Home).

You see, Johnny was kidnapped, raped, tortured (ritually as well), mind controlled, used for pornagraphy, and sold to different gov't people at their parties along with other children. This is connected to the Franklin Cover-up which Someguy mentioned...Larry King, the banker from the S & L scandals of the 80's and the boys from the Nebraska Boys Town who he flew to different parties and homes to sexually service gov't officials and others. Young girls were also used... flew in from other areas.

In fact, former senator of Nebraska, John De Camp, spoke at the Luther Burbank Center (now Well Fargo Center for the Arts) back in the 90's about what was really being covered-up...to the upper eschelons of the US government with these children. And this is not an isolated situation. This has been going on since before the Cold War. There is an excellent book called "A Nation Betrayed: The Chilling True Story of Secret Cold War Experiments Performed on Our Children and other Innocent People." I know the author, Carol Rutz. Her book is not only her personal experience but is well documented through FOIA documents.

In 1993, the Discover Channel and Yorkshire TV from UK had done a very thorough investigative program on the Nebraska Boys Town and S & L scandal. It was literally about to be aired when certain members of Congress put pressure on the stations to stop it and for all copies to be destroyed. This is a whole story in itself, but somehow one copy was hidden and appeared years later. Conspiracy of Silence - Highest Quality Version#

Johnny actually escaped from his handlers, and later heard his mother plead for him to come home when she was on the Liza TV show about 10 year ago. Noreen often did TV shows sharing what she could about Johnny's kidnapping and would always put out a plea that if he was still alive, to please get in touch with her no matter what time it was. About a few months later, he showed up at 2 AM with another young man. It was 18 years later since he was kidnapped. He was 29.

In the two hours he stayed with his mother, he told her what she already knew, and what I just shared with you. He left telling her never to try to find him or it would lead a trail for the handlers who would kill him and the others. How hard do you think that is for a mother?!

Yes, truth isn't easy sometimes. Conspiracy...if we breath together maybe truth has already been revealed. The breathing keeps the mind open and allows appropriate action to be taken. We are in a wake up time.

...When you click your link to the SPLC intelligence report the first person on the list is Ted Gunderson. He is no joke. He is not a whack job no matter what the SPLC says. He was the director of the FBI and has so many policing credentials to his name its crazy. His work after that has dealt with satanism and government, but not by his choosing (if you research him you'll know why). And the evidence he provides can not be so easily dismissed as 'conspiracy theory'. Research "Franklin Savings and Loan Scandal", as well as "Boystown Sex Scandal". ... I have heard a lawyer dealing with the Franklin Savings and Loan Scandal on the 'Guns and Butter' show on KPFA before and he is talking about the exact same stuff Ted Gunderson talks about. ... I'll try to dig up that show off the KPFA website, it was very interesting....
    Last edited by "Mad" Miles; 07-12-2010 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Reduce quoted text volume

20. TopTop #19
    AllorrahBe

Amazing photo!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Tars: View Post

21. TopTop #20
    "Mad" Miles

I identify with the white one, since I'm a "Super Juero", melanine impaired. Not because I associate white with the traditional connotations of pure, true, etc..

But I want, and prefer, to be the black one; alternative, deep, dark, cool.

22. TopTop #21
    "Mad" Miles

Good Afternoon Conspirators,

In the first post of this thread, I wrote: "They, SPLC, don't have anything on their website about Naked Emperor News. I emailed them and asked them what they thought. I'll report their response if I get one."

I got a response yesterday, here it is:

Sent:

Mon 7/12/10 5:22 AM

Miles,

I hadn’t seen the site before, but just took a look. At first glance, it looks like a very anti-Obama, right-wing site, but something short of the right-wing extremism that we normally cover. I didn’t spot any outright racist material, for instance.

Thanks for the heads up. Best,

Mark Potok
    Director, Intelligence Project
    SPLC

I said I'd report their response, now I have!
    Last edited by "Mad" Miles; 07-13-2010 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Make font consistent throughout

23. TopTop #22
    ian-snazz

I just watched "The Conspiracy of Silence" and it was really interesting and well made. Seems like the truth of that matter is pretty obvious. Am I surprised? NO. Thank you for sharing. Peace.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sharingwisdom: View Post
    ...I know Ted Gunderson personally as he was at my home 7-8 years ago. ...He's intelligent, savy, to-the-point, risk-taking, investigative, connected all over, committed, and if he wasn't so public, he would probably be dead....Yes, he was the head of the LA FBI. I had important info for him that was connected into certain subjects that I don't wish to make public, ...I also know Noreen Gosch, the woman who started the project of putting pictures of missing kids on the milk cartons back in the early 80's when her 12 year old son, Johnny, was kidnapped while delivering newspapers with another boy from Iowa. ...You see, Johnny was kidnapped, raped, tortured (ritually as well), mind controlled, used for pornagraphy, and sold to different gov't people at their parties along with other children. This is connected to the Franklin Cover-up which Someguy mentioned...There is an excellent book called "A Nation Betrayed: The Chilling True Story of Secret Cold War Experiments Performed on Our Children and other Innocent People." ...In 1993, the Discover Channel and Yorkshire TV from UK had done a very thorough investigative program on the Nebraska Boys Town and S & L scandal. It was literally about to be aired when certain members of Congress put pressure on the stations to stop it and for all copies to be destroyed. ...somehow one copy was hidden and appeared years later. Conspiracy of Silence - Highest Quality Version...We are in a wake up time.
    Last edited by "Mad" Miles; 07-14-2010 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Reduce quoted text volume from a previous post