Dear Wacco's,

I'm wishing to inform any of you are not aware of a unique local service available to you. I'm talking about a heart, spirit, and earth minded community of harmonious Conscious Eaters that is growing in the North Bay Area.

I'm talking about Rawfood Central. RFC is a local culinary education project focused upon inspiring and informing interested persons in the benefits of a healthy Organic Alkaline Plant Based Diet. We provide classes to assure you can become proficient in feeding yourself and loved ones this high vibration food. Classes are devoted to preparing delicious living/raw vegan food together. It is done in an informal manner where you control your own learning. We have a blast!

We have regular small group classes and provide private consultation and lifestyle support. Other options include speakers for lectures and special events is also available. We can bring it all (equipment, handouts, know-how), you provide the students.

Please go to www.rawfoodSebastopol.com for more information. Earn a Raw Vegan Life Style discount & certificate with 5 or more classes. We are in session right now, yet we will be intermittent during the summer. Don't miss out. Join a group who shares your intention to honor your own health and vitality. Increase your vitality and elevate mood. It's guaranteed!

We specialize in small classes with all hands on practice. You will use our innovative equipment and collect our proven recipes to start your own transformation to reversing signs of premature aging and learn to heal/manage your chronic conditions. Very Affordable, Efficient, and Local.

We would love to take calls if you prefer. 707 827 3361.

Don't wait. Become a member today of Rawfood Central!
www.rawfoodSebastopol.com