Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Walter's Mom

Smart Meter Forum follow-up info.

Dear Concerned Citizens, I attended the Sebastopol Forum 4-21-2010 on Smart Meters and took notes. For those of you who want to make their feelings known to the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) the man that is in charge of accepting complaint letters is Harold Williams. He was there on the panel that night. That is the man you want to address your letters to. So it is Harold Williams, CPUC, 505 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA. 94102.

I was blown away at how many individuals made the trek to Sebastopol from places around the Bay Area including San Mateo, Fairfax, Vallejo, and more. These people have personally experienced ill-health effects from the presence of having a Smart Meter installed and functioning.

It is important to know that it just isn't the Smart Meter alone that contributes these problems such as terrible headaches, red blood cell disorganization which makes their faces really red. Insomnia and nausea were also experienced. It is like the accumulated effects of over the top EMF impact from cell phones, computers, microwaves, and the Smart Meter is like the straw that broke the camels back.

Anyway, I am no professional in this field. I just sat there and listened carefully and took notes and am only giving you my information I took in that evening. They did mention that people that have pace makers or other internal medical devices may suffer malfunction from being exposed to the Smart Meter EMF waves. This another thing I learned. It isn't just about your very own Smart Meter on your house. People, pets, insects, birds and especially small infants and children are being hammered by beams from neighbors' Smart Meters as well as the one on your home. They zig zag all around and bounce off each other and so there seems to be a frenzy of activity that we cannot see, hear or feel.

The point was made that the CPUP has not gotten very many letters of complaints regarding this equipment. So they said, it is critical for us (the CPUC) to receive letters of complaints from the public concerning this technology.

Later on in the evening, a well known and well informed Sebastopol citizen made the suggestion that Sonoma County look into getting off the PG & E grid all together and purchase their power from another source like Marin County did. That is all I know so far. I do not know the name of that source of power but Efren Carrillo stated that he would look into it (I think).

By this time I was getting tired and I think he said that but I can't swear to it. Anyway, do your own research, get informed, talk this up to your family and friends and write your letters of complaint to Harold Williams at the CPUC, 505 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA. 94102.

The evening ended on a good note. Channel 2 was there filming the whole thing. We need to get the media involved in this serious issue. We need a moratorium set in place to stop this before we are all exposed to harmful levels of EMF waves. That is all for now. Go to it!
    Last edited by Barry; 04-23-2010 at 05:04 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    sharingwisdom

Re: Smart Meter Forum follow-up info.

Thank you for writing this up. One of the questions never asked was about the Texas "independent' research company hired by the CPUC and if it has any affiliation with the Texas Smartmeter program that is already happening. Perhaps I should ask Harold about this.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Walter's Mom: View Post
    Dear Concerned Citizens, I attended the Sebastopol Forum 4-21-2010 on Smart Meters and took notes. For those of you who want to make their feelings known to the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) the man that is in charge of accepting complaint letters is Harold Williams. He was there on the panel that night. That is the man you want to address your letters to. So it is Harold Williams, CPUC, 505 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA. 94102.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-23-2010 at 10:14 PM.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    Runningbare

Re: Smart Meter Forum follow-up info.

Walter's Mom,

In your notes did you or anyone else get the name and/or contact number of the local electrician who spoke and reported that he had certified, independent analog meters that he could install inline with the Schmart Meter by which one could do a direct comparison between the two meters for accuracy and discrepancy? I believe his first name was Scott.

Thanks,

Ron

6. Gratitude expressed by: