My dearest shakti-love
Receive me
Receive me
Open the petals of your heart
Bathe me in your ecstasy
Until I dissolve in you

Bring the spring radiance into your being and honor your most precious gifts:
Your vibrant, alive body, Your sexual energy, Your capacity to love
*Awaken the sacred power of your sexual energy in the light of consciousness to experience your Divinity
*Learn practices of generating and transmuting sexual energy (that you can take to your bedroom)
*Experience the dance of masculine-feminine polarity: Embody and honor your true God-Goddess essence
*Open your heart lotus to the flow of unconditional love
*Enter the 'magic zone' of heart-mind-sex entrainment
*Radiate your joy and divine magnificence....
....And feel the beauty and bliss of God embodied!

In a space where time is not linear, where you get lost in the eternal moment, in love with all there is...

In a space where time is not linear, where you get lost in the eternal moment, enjoying the sweetness of an intimate soul communion.

Chakra (wheel)Puja is the high point of any Tantric practice: A sweet, juicy, high-vibration celebration of our complementary polarities - divine masculine and divine feminine, merging into the sea of unconditional love, far beyond...

Cradled within the arms of Ipsalu Tantra, an accelerated path of expanding consciousness/ reaching union with Divine

Time: 12-8pm, following with Divine Feast!
Cost: $108 by April 16, $120 After
$195 Couples /$220 After

This gender balanced event is open to both singles and couples. High ecstatic energy in a safe space of reverence.

Pre registration necessary. Registration