Models needed in Petaluma for my face reading class on Tuesday, March 9th. I just need two people. One in the morning at 10am and one in the afternoon at 1 pm for 2 hours only. If you are interested, respond to my email address [email protected] or call me at 769 0290.

If you are looking for a new career or would just like to learn more about yourself, this would be an ideal opportunity. You will receive a chart, personalised audio of your reading also career suggestions. This is a private class and my student comes from India, yes all that way to study with me.

About Naomi
Naomi Tickle is an International speaker, career consultant and author of What Makes People Tick and Why. She was first introduced to Personology (face analysis) 22 years ago. Amazed by the accuracy, she could immediately see how this approach could help individuals better understand themselves and the people they meet with. Naomi has developed a career program that matches up an individual’s innate abilities that can be seen in the face with career suggestions. Her clients are amazed by the accuracy.

Naomi has appeared on CNN, Fox News, NBC, BBC, Good Morning America and numerous television radio interviews around the world. Her clients include IBM marketing division, The World Trade Center, AT&T, National Semiconductor, College Administration Conference, Orthodontist, FAMA conference plus many more.