Hi and Happy February to everyone!

On February 18th we'll be having the first Thursday Night Love Fest! For women and men who desire to expand their inspired hearts and minds, their joy, ease, love, fun and passion in dating and relationships. Guided processes, authentic explorations, limited belief releasing and more. Ongoing Thursday night get-together's thereafter (two Thursdays per month).

Please feel free to forward to others you feel may be interested as well.

Come connect! It would be an honor to have you join us.

In Gratitude,
Christiene

"To Your Soul's Inspired Life be True"

Are you:
• Single again or scared to date?
• Tired of dead-end dates or disasters?
• Finding yourself at home alone on Sat night?
• Wanting to ignite that spark in a current relationship?
• Stuck in a relationship or dating and don't know how to move forward?

Dating and relationships are exquisite blessings, wonderfully intimate territory and rich with joy and pleasure. But if this isn’t your experience, romance and the “singles scene” may also be filled with frustration and disappointment.

That's why I created the Thursday Night Love Fest. Because I'm passionate about supporting people in living their heart's desire. Take a moment and imagine how great you would feel if you really had the fulfilling dating experiences that leads to the connected and loving relationship you want. Imagine what it would be like to be in a relationship where you feel met, loved, cherished, honored and respected. Just by imagining and feeling what’s possible in a healthy relationship, you’re on your way!

In this intimate, safe and playful session, I will personally guide you and the group in releasing the beliefs, attitudes and energies that block your path towards the love and passion you want and deserve. Save the stress, the time and energy, the pain and unnecessary heartache by working from the inside out. Give yourself the gift of clarifying your desires and dissolving the inner blocks to happiness. Get the support you need for taking inspired action towards more love, happiness, joy and ease in your dating life and in your romantic relationships. In all your relationships! You’re the key.

February 18, 7-8:30 p.m.
in San Anselmo, Ca

• Clear and open your heart to more love for yourself and others
• Let go of frustration as you release unconscious blocks that get in the way
• Feel inspired and confident about who you are and what is possible
• Gain peace of mind as you tune into your “Inner Matchmaker’s” guidance
• Attract jucier dates, improved relationships and the perfect partner for you

Fee: $20
**There’s a space limit of 10 participants, so please RSVP asap**
Will move to larger venue as we expand.

To sign up by email or phone:
please contact Christiene at [email protected] or call (415)258-8189

Christiene is a Dating & Relationship Coach in the Bay Area. She's a dedicated EFT Practitioner, Sedona Method Certified and a New Equation’s Two-Year Teachers Training Graduate with training in spiritual/soul development and energy psychology. Her refined intuition rapidly targets the areas of your consciousness that block your joy and success.

"I am passionate about coaching people towards having deeply fulfilling dates and relationships filled with the joy, love, ease, grace and passion of their highest selves and greatest lives.”

To anyone considering this event, I offer my unreserved recommendation for Christiene. She is one of the warmest, most caring and sincere spirits that I have ever met. You will find her to be a gentle guide as described in the Tao Te Ching -- leading through inspiration:

If you would lead people, trust them to do the right thing
When a leader accomplishes something using the tao
She steps back, moves on to something else
And lets the people praise themselves.

(Testimonial from R. Thomas, CA)

“When you allow who you really are to
meet who they really are, all there is, is love.”