Quote Posted in reply to the post by pepsi60: View Post
For the person that wondered which was worse, horses on the trail, or dogs, if your a little kid and have been bitten by a dog, then you will know. I havent met many dog owners that will say that their dog bits, but when a dog races toward you and growling, how do you really know? Most dog owners seem to blame the victim, buy saying that they dont know how to behave around dogs, and should have reacted differently when they thought they were atacked.
Yes, people are very up tight nowdays, but that dosent give you the right to bring your dog to a park and chase people and some of the wild game that many of us come to see. If non dog people are so up tight, what about the dog people? Do we really all need to have dogs? Do we really need to have a dog for protection when we walk in a park?
Many countries have a more liberal dog policy, but many of them also have a bad problem with rabies, Bangkok had 10 deaths from rabies last year.
Open letter to hdwest24.
As I already replied to you privatly, if you reply to comments here, please try to reply to the right post. I dont appreciate opening my e-mail, and getting a letter that went to the wrong address. Maybe that is why I dont even live in this stupid radicalized country. If you want to protect your "children", that are off leash, because they are friendly and passive, what will you do? Bring a gun with you?? Maybe we should all bring guns with us?
If you want to send implied threats, at least get the address right!