I have some very special, very loving kittens who are looking for an exceptional home. The fluffy tabby kitten, Lhasa, I will only adopt out to a home where she will have a lot of attention - someone who works from home or only part time. She is confident, sweet, very human- oriented and seeks human companionship - always likes to sit on our near us and is like our little girl child. She likes to lick faces! Orion Nightsky, the black kitten, is a trickster he is very smart and very curious, he is always doing things like falling into tubs or ambushing us or the other cats. He has a loud purr, a curious trilling mew, and is super sweet. He has almost human eyes and is very handsome. The third kitten, Orpheus is a very large kitten, he is a short hair and is super soft. He loves to be held and cuddled and will just purr and purr. He will likely be a big cat as he is very large for his age, and he is very athletic - he can do amazing jumps after his feather toy!
I'd love to see Orion + Lhasa go together, but would consider any two as a pairing.

Born 9/23/09 they are about 14 weeks old. They will all be tested, have shots, neutered/spayed before they are adopted. They are indoor only. There is an adoption application and fee, I believe its $150 ($125 for shorthairs) Maine Coon Adoptions - Welcome

Their teenage mom is also up for adoption, Meeshka. Her fur is extremely luxurious, and she melts in our arms and loves to be the center of attention.

All these cats have been on a raw & wet food diet, which is healthiest for them, consider doing the same.

Call me to arrange to meet them, I'm in Occidental. They're heading for an adoption fair in a few days and will go fast, call soon (707) 872-5577