Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    sharingwisdom

Burns healed immediately

I wasn't sure what category to post this. Knowing how terribly painful and disfiguring burns are, this may help many people. It's all being documented. The man, Philip Savage, is a scientist & from an ancient line of healers. Doctor Joseph and a group of others have trained under Savage and are offering their services freely at anytime. www.fireburndoctor.com

Please check out this radio interview as well as the YouTube.
    https://www.co-creatornetwork.com/hosts/consciousshift/shift20091211.htm
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8_w0ftdOcQ&NR=1

Instant Burn Recovery Shocks Americans

"My family and I are freaking out. I burned my hand approximately four hours ago and now I am pain free and healing is well on its way. I am a paramedic and my wife is an ER nurse. We are both speechless in my recovery. Don't hesitate, this works." JLM, Washington, 12/3/09.

No pain, No grafting, No scarring, No risk. Call, text or email medical doctor Joseph, within 30 minutes of the burn, even going to the hospital... with 5 pieces of information:
    TIME of burn,
    NAME at birth,
    DATE of birth,
    PLACE of birth of burn victim.
    If possible, send a PHOTOGRAPH of the person (not the burn) to: 1-818-332-6445, [email protected].

FREE immediate remote intervention is in addition to standard medical procedures.

STICK THIS PHONE NUMBER EVERYWHERE 1-818-332-6445 in your cell phones, on your refrigerator door, in the car, on your backpacks, all the places where you'll see it first in an emergency. Tell all you know to do the same. STOP the effects of burns now

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Cheingrand

Re: Burns healed immediately

Take a look at BBC Inside Out - for a view of this healer-from-a-distance.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sharingwisdom: View Post
    I wasn't sure what category to post this. Knowing how terribly painful and disfiguring burns are, this may help many people. It's all being documented. The man, Philip Savage, is a scientist & from an ancient line of healers. Doctor Joseph and a group of others have trained under Savage and are offering their services freely at anytime. www.fireburndoctor.com

Please check out this radio interview as well as the YouTube.
    https://www.co-creatornetwork.com/hosts/consciousshift/shift20091211.htm
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8_w0ftdOcQ&NR=1

Instant Burn Recovery Shocks Americans

"My family and I are freaking out. I burned my hand approximately four hours ago and now I am pain free and healing is well on its way. I am a paramedic and my wife is an ER nurse. We are both speechless in my recovery. Don't hesitate, this works." JLM, Washington, 12/3/09.

No pain, No grafting, No scarring, No risk. Call, text or email medical doctor Joseph, within 30 minutes of the burn, even going to the hospital... with 5 pieces of information:
    TIME of burn,
    NAME at birth,
    DATE of birth,
    PLACE of birth of burn victim.
    If possible, send a PHOTOGRAPH of the person (not the burn) to: 1-818-332-6445, [email protected].

FREE immediate remote intervention is in addition to standard medical procedures.

STICK THIS PHONE NUMBER EVERYWHERE 1-818-332-6445 in your cell phones, on your refrigerator door, in the car, on your backpacks, all the places where you'll see it first in an emergency. Tell all you know to do the same. STOP the effects of burns now

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email