Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Rob

Thief on Old Cazadero Rd

There is a thief on Old Cazadero Rd. He was almost caught in the act on my property. He was in the process of leaving my property and was spooked by a neighbor. He dropped the items before he was witnessed as being in possession of them. He left the property and was arrested for an outstanding warrant out of Mendocino County. The warrant was a misdeamenor and he will probably be released next week (Nov. 16-20). I just want people to know to call 911 if they see someone suspicious. DO NOT make contact yourself. Get the suspect description, vehicle make, model, color and plate number if possible.

This suspect has been around the river area for years. He comes and goes. I cannot name his name, as there was not enough evidence to charge him for being on my property and almost stealing. Just look out for your neighbors. If you do not know your neighbor, introduce yourself and get to know them. You never know when you might need to rely on them.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    nicofrog

Re: Thief on Old Cazadero Rd

All the small roads from Green valley, Graton,through to the river area and
    such have been subject to Grabbing,such as mailbox theft, Shovels,Wheelbarrows etc. I have seen cars racing toward the river in Green valley frequently going 60 or more on a 35 mph stretch. and these roads are also some lazy or cheap peoples private dump where they have dumped literally tons of junk in the last three years....I guess they feel we owe them some care taking their mommies don't do any more..All we can do is watch,and if they make a stupid mistake hope the authorities can respond quick enough.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Rob: View Post
    There is a thief on Old Cazadero Rd. He was almost caught in the act on my property. He was in the process of leaving my property and was spooked by a neighbor. He dropped the items before he was witnessed as being in possession of them. He left the property and was arrested for an outstanding warrant out of Mendocino County. The warrant was a misdeamenor and he will probably be released next week (Nov. 16-20). I just want people to know to call 911 if they see someone suspicious. DO NOT make contact yourself. Get the suspect description, vehicle make, model, color and plate number if possible.

This suspect has been around the river area for years. He comes and goes. I cannot name his name, as there was not enough evidence to charge him for being on my property and almost stealing. Just look out for your neighbors. If you do not know your neighbor, introduce yourself and get to know them. You never know when you might need to rely on them.

3. TopTop #3
    Rob

Re: Thief on Old Cazadero Rd

Update: This guy also broke into a neighbor's basement and had things ready to load up. The deputies arrived and picked him up on his out of county warrant. This neighbor had hired him to do tree work and was not home when he came back to load up her items. She discovered the break in days later. She knows his name, has a picture of his truck with the plate number. Before the deputies arrived, the neighbor that spooked and confronted him asked his name. He said Doug. Deputies could not arrest him because he was not identified in a photo line up. They arrested him for a warrant on a home owners property, so they can place him there. They arrested him on the property. They said just cause he said his name is Doug, it could have been anyone. Well the guy they arrested is a Doug Bickford who drives a blue and silver Chevy or GMC. He has a long history of break-ins.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by nicofrog: View Post
    All the small roads from Green valley, Graton,through to the river area and
    such have been subject to Grabbing,such as mailbox theft, Shovels,Wheelbarrows etc. I have seen cars racing toward the river in Green valley frequently going 60 or more on a 35 mph stretch. and these roads are also some lazy or cheap peoples private dump where they have dumped literally tons of junk in the last three years....I guess they feel we owe them some care taking their mommies don't do any more..All we can do is watch,and if they make a stupid mistake hope the authorities can respond quick enough.