Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: RSS Ideas
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    bythe9s

RSS Ideas

Firstly this is a really awesome site and community that you all have created here, I am not sure that I have seen a better leveraging of the Internet on the local level. So for that I thank you Barry and all the others here that make this such a wonderful place to share, do business and learn.
    I have two recommendations and both pertain to the rss system. I was looking for an rss version of the Daily Digest that I get in my email and could not find one. I usually prefer to get such informations in rss form because I have a little more control over it.
    The second thing that I was interested in is a one stop shop for all of the feeds, to that end I created the below xml document that should have all of the feeds included. I am pasting it here because I cannot seem to attach and .opml file to this post.
    Again thanks for all of the effort and I hope that I have the time to contribute more soon.
    Nathan Blakeley :: [email protected] :: Index of /

Import the following text into your favorite rss reader for all of waccobb feeds:

I will add a link in the morning...
    Last edited by bythe9s; 10-31-2009 at 11:53 PM. Reason: my xml disappeared due to a security issue I am sure. Hmm what is the best way to do this? I will include a link to my site for a download maybe. Please advise
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: RSS Ideas

Thanks for your kind words, Nathan!

RSS is supported on WaccoBB by clicking the RSS icon on each category on the home page. This opens up a screen for you select the tool you want to subscribe to this feed. Is this not working for you?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email