Love Uncovered: Belief Busting Teleclasses and new Telecourse!

What fears and doubts are stopping you from love?

I'm offering complimentary interactive teleclasses to help you identify and overcome limiting beliefs that have stopped you from having the love and joy you want in your life. This is an opportunity to look at how your beliefs have affected your life and relationships and learn how to transform old limits into new possibilities.

Please join us if you are single and wanting love in your life, or if you are involved in a romantic relationship that isn't working for you.

Thanks for sharing this with your friends who may be interested!

The free teleclasses will be Tuesdays, October 20th and October 27th at 5:30pm Pacific Time. Feel free to join us for one or both of these events. The two teleclasses will be similar but not identical. We'll meet for one hour on the telephone. This is an interactive event: you will benefit most by actively participating. I look forward to connecting with you on the call!
Register Here for Free Belief Busting Teleclass

The teleclasses are an introduction to my upcoming 12 week telecourse on Conscious Dating: Relationship Success Training for Singles.
In this course, you are Guaranteed to:
· Clarify your values, vision and essential relationship requirements.
· Uncover and release blocks and patterns that have stopped you.
· Let go of habits, things and people that don't support and inspire you.
· Learn to believe in yourself and your vision for a loving partnership.
· Develop an effective plan for creating a life you love with the love of your life!
· Get the support you need to make your dreams come true!

** Includes an individual coaching session, plus very comprehensive workbook and additional materials.

Here's what one client shared this month:

" Dr Wendy is both pragmatic and visionary. She takes you where you are at and brings you where you want to be: with yourself and in partnership. I found the love of my life while working with her as my relationship coach. She coached me in writing and visioning all of the qualities and values that I wanted to BE and that I wanted to CHOOSE in a partner. And he came! She is both flexible and accountable, professional, warm, shares her experience, strength, and hope and supports yours. I highly recommend her to anyone seaking to both be and find the love of their life."
Linda M, Expressive Arts Therapist, Mill Valley, CA
Our Conscious Dating telecourse will meet via telephone for 12 weeks on Tuesdays starting Nov.3 with breaks for Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. We may be able to meet at a different time on Tuesdays or Wednesdays if the 5:30pm time doesn't work for everyone.

Save up to $150! The cost is normally $695 (which is a great price for all you get). Take off $100 for enrollment by Oct.28th and take off another $50 if you sign up with a friend by Oct.28th (only $545 for 12 week course, workbook, materials & coaching!).

Please contact me right away if you have questions or would like more information on the upcoming teleclasses or telecourse. ([email protected] or 415-342-1300)

Register Here for Free Belief Busting Teleclass

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Much love and joy to you,

Dr. Wendy
Wendy Lyon, Ph.D., Psychology
Master Certified Relationship and Life Coach
Workshop, Course and Retreat Facilitator

(415) 342-1300
[email protected] www.InJoyLife.com