Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    DavidJohn

WARNING! Mandatory Vaccinations Coming Soon

Dear Friends,

(Nota Bene: The portions of this communication that I myself have written are my personal opinions about the matter of swine flu vaccinations.)

At this moment in the history of the United States, there is a very serious and very real threat to our health, to our safety, and to our very lives that is under development. I refer to forced (mandatory) vaccinations with untested, hastily-prepared vaccines that supposedly protect the population from the "swine flu pandemic" currently sweeping across the world. The truth,
    according to some experts in the field, is that this virus is relatively mild, and only deadly to people who already have other serious weaknesses (see links, below). I am more concerned about this threat (the mandatory vaccinations, not the virus) than I have ever been about any other situation in my entire life. The government and the World Health Organization have plans (and supporting laws in place) to force people in the United States and possibly other countries (at gunpoint if necessary) to be injected with this potentially deadly or (at least) debilitating, untested to be effective, unproven, and (in my opinion) deliberately tainted crap. They plan to start with children! Like most vaccines it is likely tainted with poisons like heavy metals which have harmed children and adults alike. As Dr. Mercola points out in his articles (links below), a similar push for swine flu vaccination in the U.S. in 1979 proved unhelpful and also did more harm to people than the virus itself.

Please, I urge you to read the following articles on Dr. Mercola’s website. I was very shocked, and I believe you will be, too. THIS IS REAL. THIS IS SERIOUS.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/04/28/Swine-Flu.aspx

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/05/05/Swine-Flu-Update.aspx

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/07/04/Warning-Swine-Flu-Vaccine-Coming-Soon.aspx

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/07/16/Major-Expose-on-Swine-Flu-by-60-Minutes.aspx

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...m-Coverup.aspx

https://www.WantToKnow.info/health/vaccines_swine_flu_mandatory

(If any of these does not work as a link, copy and paste it into your browser.)

In some of the these articles, Dr. Mercola suggests alternative ways to boost the immune system and stave off the virus. I also suggest you subscribe to the Mercola newsletter through Natural Health Information Articles and Health Newsletter by Dr. Joseph Mercola, for the most sane and uncensored perspectives and information on medical health I have ever seen. Dr. Mercola is very courageous.

The following was in an e-mail I recently received:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF RESISTANCE TO MANDATORY VACCINATIONS

We the undersigned, as Freemen & Freewomen, do not recognize the authority of The World Health Organization (WHO) to mandate general forced vaccinations. Our bodies are sovereign territory and subject to our exclusive self-determination. Any attempted violation of this trust must be construed as a breach of said basic right. We are thus holding our elected Governments accountable in this defense with an issuance of notice: a preemptive Class Action Lawsuit to be served in the event our inalienable rights to choose are forsaken.

Take Action and Sign Today

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/a-universal-declaration-of-resistance-to-mandatory-vaccinations

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This threat is VERY SERIOUS and VERY REAL, and we as a nation must begin acting immediately to stop this plot which truly could destroy our very lives, or at least our God-given rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. More people would die and be permanently injured by the vaccinations than by the H1N1 flu viruses they are supposed to prevent. THE FIRST BATCH OF VACCINES WILL BE READY TO GO IN JULY OF 2009 (THIS MONTH)!

I am dead serious about this. This is no joke. Take heed. I hope you and I both survive this most recent assault on (what is left of) our freedoms, and on our lives.

I wish us all the best in dealing with this situation, which in my opinion is among the greatest threats during my lifetime to the people of the United States, to my friends, to my loved ones, and to me. I truly hope we all survive this without being made into zombies.

THE TIME TO TAKE ACTION ON THIS IS NOW!

Sincerely and with Love,

DavidJohn

Last edited by DavidJohn; 07-21-2009 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Add link reference
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: WARNING! Mandatory Vaccinations Coming Soon

Warning! The below links take you to a site that requires you to "subscribe" (free) with an email address. I didn't see a way of exiting without supplying one. You can just enter any made-up email address in a proper form ([email protected]) to continue.

3. TopTop #3
    Tom95472
    Supporting member

My firewall says this "mercola...." website is a dangerous scam message and recommends not to open it. Beware!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    Warning! The below links take you to a site that requires you to "subscribe" (free) with an email address. I didn't see a way of exiting without supplying one. You can just enter any made-up email address in a proper form ([email protected]) to continue.

4. TopTop #4
    DavidJohn

I just visited the Mercola.com website, had no problem. Dr. Mercola's site is legitimate.

DavidJohn

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Tom95472: View Post
    My firewall says this "mercola...." website is a dangerous scam message and recommends not to open it. Beware!

5. TopTop #5
    EarthLight Harmony

Mercola's website is legitimate. I have been receiving his emails and visiting his website for well over a year!
    Caspar

Quote Posted in reply to the post by DavidJohn: View Post
    I just visited the Mercola.com website, had no problem. Dr. Mercola's site is legitimate.

DavidJohn

6. TopTop #6
    sharingwisdom

Though Mercola's site isn't a scam as I've had a subscription for 5 years, if you and the group want to know more about the forced flu vaccinations, check out Fred Burks' site, https://www.WantToKnow.info/health/vaccines_swine_flu_mandatory

Fred is the former Indonesian translater for Bush, Clinton, Rice, Powell and other top dignataries until he quit in 2004 after refusing to sign a secret agreement to not say what he heard while in commission. He started his amazing and informative website prior to releasing his job to let people know what is really going on in the world.

We share info, and this article comes from resources I discovered and he researched it to make sure it was accurate. Fred has an amazing board of journalists and connections all over the world, and he also has a spiritual transformation program. You don't have to subscribe to enter the site, but I find his bi-weekly info balanced and one of the best informational resources.

Intuitively, Fred and I don't really feel it will happen possibly because enough people will get ahold of the info and stop it from progressing. And it's important we keep informed.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Tom95472: View Post

7. TopTop #7
    DavidJohn

Thank you. Yes, it is possible that it will not happen. However, it is sooooo easy to get complacent and say something like "there will be enough opposition so it won't happen." It is up to us to make sure. We cannot afford to "let someone else do it." We need to get the word out in as many channels as possible, so that a lot of people DO get the information. AND, it is also true that WE and EVERYONE who gets the information MUST TAKE ACTION! First, please forward the information about this to your mailing lists. Get in touch with social action organizations such as MoveOn.org, Aavaz, and the many, many others that are out there. Plan and hold protests. Mobilize your networks. Warn your families and friends. Tell them to spread the word. Contact news organizations. Create petitions (both paper and online) and execute campaigns to fill them with legitimate signatures. Write to lawmakers, and tell them in no uncertain terms that you will not be forcibly injected with this poison. (By the way, if one refuses the "vaccination," the alternative is to be taken immediately to a FEMA camp, and interned there indefinitely.) Do everything you can to stop this madness. There needs to be a HUGE OUTCRY from the citizens of this country. We must SCREAM NO! Take massive action. NOW!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sharingwisdom: View Post
    Though Mercola's site isn't a scam as I've had a subscription for 5 years, if you and the group want to know more about the forced flu vaccinations, check out Fred Burks' site, https://www.WantToKnow.info/health/vaccines_swine_flu_mandatory

Fred is the former Indonesian translater for Bush, Clinton, Rice, Powell and other top dignataries until he quit in 2004 after refusing to sign a secret agreement to not say what he heard while in commission. He started his amazing and informative website prior to releasing his job to let people know what is really going on in the world.

We share info, and this article comes from resources I discovered and he researched it to make sure it was accurate. Fred has an amazing board of journalists and connections all over the world, and he also has a spiritual transformation program. You don't have to subscribe to enter the site, but I find his bi-weekly info balanced and one of the best informational resources.

Intuitively, Fred and I don't really feel it will happen possibly because enough people will get ahold of the info and stop it from progressing. And it's important we keep informed.

8. TopTop #8
    PeriodThree

We have never had complete rights when it comes to infectious disease. We are blessed to not have had to live through major public health emergencies for quite a while. Most of the credit for our relatively safe recent history has been because of the work of people who David John and his ilk attack.

David, I am not your friend. Your fear mongering is disgusting. You are creating fear where there is a need for calm reflection.

What you are doing is evil.

Dear Friends,

I am dead serious about this. This is no joke. Take heed. I hope you and I both survive this most recent assault on (what is left of) our freedoms, and on our lives.

I wish us all the best in dealing with this situation, which in my opinion is among the greatest threats during my lifetime to the people of the United States, to my friends, to my loved ones, and to me. I truly hope we all survive this without being made into zombies.

9. TopTop #9
    d-cat

As Dr. Mercola points out in his articles (links below), a similar push for swine flu vaccination in the U.S. in 1979 proved unhelpful and also did more harm to people than the virus itself.

here is a segment of 60 Minutes from that time, which aired once and reportedly was banned from rebroadcast. I consider it a "must-see" for anyone considering taking the swine flu vaccine, or for anyone who believes they are in good hands following the health advice of the govt or the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) which is actually a U.S. military organization. Don't miss it!

Swine Flu 1976, a CBS 60 Minutes program
    link to video
    Last edited by d-cat; 08-13-2009 at 09:15 AM.

10. TopTop #10
    d-cat

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sharingwisdom: View Post
    It might be really difficult to refuse this time. I understand that under a WHO level 6 pandemic (they recently changed the requirements and went to level 6 very quickly), there will be no exceptions for religious or other beliefs (I guess they believe they own your body and you have no say). Look at who will be making sure you take it (in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act):

Military planning for possible H1N1 outbreak
    link

National Guard drill at high school to prepare for possible H1N1 riot
    link

National Guard Takes Over School In Swine Flu “Vaccine Riot” Drill
    link

Military To Work With FEMA During Swine Flu Pandemic
    link

Countries now have stated that every citizen will be vaccinated:

Greece to vaccinate all citizens without exception for new flu
    link

'All Brits' To Be Vaccinated For Swine Flu
    link

Canadian Government To Implement Medical Tyranny
    link

meanwhile back at home...

Florida prepares for huge swine flu shot program
    link

Arkansas State Health Department: Mandatory Vaccines Are Constitutional
    link

Students 1st in Line For Flu Vaccine
    Mass Campaign Against Pandemic May Begin in Fall

link

It's getting pretty scary... we are going to have to have a very large majority in opposition. Better start waking people up en masse. I will try to put together within the next few days a super thread with all the info and news stories which we might refer others to.

btw SharingWisdom, I've been eating more turkey and less chicken since your informative post on fluoride - thanks again
    Last edited by d-cat; 08-13-2009 at 01:32 PM.

11. TopTop #11
    Serendipity

This issue is really serious and you can link to this informative website to take action

[COLOR=www.healthfreedomusa.org[/COLOR]

The Natural Solutions Foundation has all kinds of ways to link to our reps to make your concerns heard.

We have the next 3 weeks to write and call our reps and let them no we REFUSE FORCED VACCINES and
    WE NEED LABELING FOR GMO FOODS.

So many of us already live with passion, voting with our dollars, gardening with our hands, eating blessed live foods, but this is not enough. We must protect out food system and put the US corp in check!!!

This is a serious time. Before school starts, before Burning Man pulls you in and under, etc. TAKE ACTION.

Another informative site: Organic Consumers Association

AND if these books arn't already in your library, you are in for a real treat when you read:
    Empty Harvest
    Dinner at the New Gene Cafe
    Slow Death by Rubber Duck
    Lawrence of the Harvest

Thanks peeps, for doing your part!

And remember,
    "At least try to save our planet."

12. TopTop #12
    ruthnew

Quote Posted in reply to the post by d-cat: View Post
    here is a segment of 60 Minutes from that time, which aired once and reportedly was banned from rebroadcast. I consider it a "must-see" for anyone considering taking the swine flu vaccine, or for anyone who believes they are in good hands following the health advice of the govt or the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) which is actually a U.S. military organization. Don't miss it!

Swine Flu 1976, a CBS 60 Minutes program
    link to video
    I don't think this segment was banned. I saw it on Nightline not too long ago.

13. TopTop #13

Quote Posted in reply to the post by ruthnew: View Post
    I don't think this segment was banned. I saw it on Nightline not too long ago.
    The scariest part of that segment is that the '76 swine flu epidemic originated at Fort Dix, infamous for its research into military applications of biological weapons.

As flu viruses go, swine flu is relatively mild, we have, on average about 30,000 people a year die from flu in the US. I read a few days ago that thus far only about 1500 people in the entire world have died from this outbreak of swine flu.