Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    treehugger

Massage Therapists (CMTS only) wanted to trade massage therapy sessions with me

I have shoulder and neck issues . need deep tissue and myofascial release work. I can do similar work or swedish massage on you in return. i also know some acupressure and reflexology. im a grad of nhi and had my own practice since 94 but now semi retired. hello friends.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Kristin Rickman

Re: Massage Therapists (CMTS only) wanted to trade massage therapy sessions with me

I am also a massage therapist and I do Swedish with deep tissue intergrated. I would also like a massage in return. My email is [email protected] My name is Kristin. Email and we can set something up!

3. TopTop #3
    Sonoma TimeBank

Re: Massage Therapists (CMTS only) wanted to trade massage therapy sessions with me

I noticed your post and thought you might be interested in the Sonoma TimeBank. We started it for the whole county of Sonoma in April this year to do exactly what you are looking for. If you are interested in giving or receiving a service, all you do is post what it is and it is made available for people to respond. Check out www.sonomacountytimebank.org

Milinda Stewart