Since becoming a waccoite, I've had nothing but positive feedback and instructive too. Thank you all for being supportive of the Russian River Sustainability Conference and our efforts to make Russian River Green Sustainable. I know we all have a longish way to go, and times are tough, but as more and more people come together it has been making things just that little bit easier.

A few people were able to get re-employed, a couple of businesses are doing better, and my non-profit, which is here to help in anyway has had good solid support making it possible to do more for people. This makes me personally happy and the empowerment from it makes me feel like I can do anything. This is truly what it's all about. We are all special and dynamic people in our own way and I know we can create an even better place to live and help the country.

To those who are having major difficulty with mortgages and land tax, we have been able somewhat to help people diversify quickly enouph to stay ok. This has worked for a couple of people already.

To Barry, anything we can do to help, please let us know. If we all work together in times of need anything is possible. Also, as a collective of educators and community activists we can recieve help from the government and the private sector.

We seem to have attracted interest from the only investers left around...I didn't expect any more investment during this period, but it's still there amazingly. Investors are doing futures, like Renewable Energy, Bio Fuels, Agri solutions, etc. because they know it is what will be high on the other side of this crisis.

There is also my favorite topic which is business to business barter and individual. Alot of times resulting in mutual finacial help.

But again, thank you all. I make it sound easy...but I too am using more energy than I ever did before retirement. It takes double to make the same gain it seems at this time, so meditation, yoga or whatever you use to keep a balance is double important.

Peace, Teri Adaju