Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    help4vets

Help for Vets with PTSD

Free, Confidential, Non-Drug Treatment for Veterans
    Suffering from Combat Stress

If you or someone you know has a hard time dealing with memories related to combat experiences in Vietnam, the Gulf, Iraq or Afghanistan, you may be eligible for this study.

What will I get for my participation?
    You will receive six free, private sessions of EFT an alternative, cutting-edge treatment that is showing very promising results in releasing the symptoms of post-combat stress. EFT treatments are gentle, respectful and comfortable to apply. There are no reported negative side effects to date.

For Testimonials, go to www.stressproject.org. and www.eft4vets.com. For more information about EFT please go to www.emofree.com.

Where do I have to go to participate?
    The sessions will take place in your local area or over the phone. This study is not affiliated with any military or government agency. Your information will be used anonymously.

Who Can Apply?
    If you have any of the following, please apply to participate in the study:
    You are battling insomnia
    You are self-medicating with alcohol or drugs, waiting for the nightmares to end, and the anger, anxiety, panic attacks and/or depression to lift
    You are consumed with rage and grief and you feel guilty for being a survivor
    You are suffering from any other symptoms of PTSD, ie. isolation, depression, avoiding and/or feeling unsafe in public places, feeling “triggered” by certain people, sounds, smells, etc.
    You have or have not sought help, and fear damage to your military or civilian career

How Do I Apply?
    Contact Teri Pohl at [email protected] or phone her at 707-869-8334. Teri was a Navy nurse during the Viet Nam war and is currently a nurse and an EFT Coach.

Who is the sponsor of this study?
    This is a research project with Soul Medicine Institute. For more information please visit www.stressproject.org. Soul Medicine Institute is a non-military, non-profit organization, researching the effects of EFT for Stress, Insomnia and PTSD.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    shellebelle

Re: Help for Vets with PTSD

I haven't met Teri that I know of; yet . . . I highly recommend this for vets. I have spent some time reviewing what is being offered and the results have ranged from really good to absolute miracles.

I have been following Gary Craig for several years and my brother trained in EFT directly with him. This is his vision and his gift to community; from my understanding.

I don't know if Teri has expereince with it but if as a vet you are dealing with Gulf War Syndrome ask about exploring it through EFT. I used it long distance on a friend and it helped. It also helped me with the sorrow and fears of loss that came from his "diagnosed' death. He's alive and fine by the way!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by help4vets: View Post

If you or someone you know has a hard time dealing with memories related to combat experiences in Vietnam, the Gulf, Iraq or Afghanistan, you may be eligible for this study.

What will I get for my participation?
    You will receive six free, private sessions of EFT an alternative, cutting-edge treatment that is showing very promising results in releasing the symptoms of post-combat stress. EFT treatments are gentle, respectful and comfortable to apply. There are no reported negative side effects to date.

For Testimonials, go to www.stressproject.org. and www.eft4vets.com. For more information about EFT please go to www.emofree.com.

Where do I have to go to participate?
    The sessions will take place in your local area or over the phone. This study is not affiliated with any military or government agency. Your information will be used anonymously.

Who Can Apply?
    If you have any of the following, please apply to participate in the study:
    You are battling insomnia
    You are self-medicating with alcohol or drugs, waiting for the nightmares to end, and the anger, anxiety, panic attacks and/or depression to lift
    You are consumed with rage and grief and you feel guilty for being a survivor
    You are suffering from any other symptoms of PTSD, ie. isolation, depression, avoiding and/or feeling unsafe in public places, feeling “triggered” by certain people, sounds, smells, etc.
    You have or have not sought help, and fear damage to your military or civilian career

How Do I Apply?
    Contact Teri Pohl at [email protected] or phone her at 707-869-8334. Teri was a Navy nurse during the Viet Nam war and is currently a nurse and an EFT Coach.

Who is the sponsor of this study?
    This is a research project with Soul Medicine Institute. For more information please visit www.stressproject.org. Soul Medicine Institute is a non-military, non-profit organization, researching the effects of EFT for Stress, Insomnia and PTSD.

3. TopTop #3
    The A Team
    Supporting Member

Re: Help for Vets with PTSD

Hi Terry,
    Have you let your services be known to the Peace & Justice Center of Sonoma Co.? I know they have helped Vets from having to keep going back to Iraq.
    Thanks
    Andrea

Quote Posted in reply to the post by help4vets: View Post

Last edited by Barry; 01-27-2009 at 05:49 PM.