Hello there. I am disabled and not able to just hop in the car and drive up to thoroughly explore Sebastapol, Santa Rosa, Cloverdale, etc. However, I am very interested in moving up there. I don't really want to live in a city. I would rather feel like I am living in a rural, or semi-rural community (as I have done before). I'd like a little bit of land, or at least a yard that feels like it is woodsy. I'd like to be close enough to a town that has an arts community, as I like to life draw, as well as paint. I may return to work, if my health (lyme disease) returns sufficiently. I just really have to get back to No. Cal, and out of this So. Cal. frenzy! Help? What can you tell me about your town? What do you love, what do you dislike about it? What would a 4 bedroom home run me on a nice half acre not too far out of town...or even in town if quaint? What are your summers like? I'd really love to hear from you, and the town you live in... what the tone of the town is like. Any information you can give me would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Brian