Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    helenscott08

Share my Mobile Home in MH Park $400-500, Santa Rosa

NOTE: I have most of the house repainted inside and it is finished entirely on the exterior. New blinds have been installed and the flooring will be completed soon. Waiting for renter before I can do the flooring.

Despite the fact that a LOT OF PEOPLE have viewed this posting, I have only heard from about 3 people. So, I would appreciate it if you will please call me again at 707-324-3108, or send me an email to [email protected]

If you do not get a response within one day, please call my friend, Becky, at 707-994-6143 and let her know you have been trying to reach me. Give her the info and she will make sure I will get the info.

I need to know why more people have not called.

I personally think this is a good deal for a man. It is a good way to save money while the economy is in such poor state.

Thank you very much

helen scott

707-324-3108
    [email protected]

I am looking for a congenial, non-smoker, senior male or female to share my 2 bedroom, 1 bath, plus extra large room, mobile home in an ADULT (SENIOR) PARK, (which requires you be at least 56 years old to live here) in Santa Rosa. Furnished is $500 monthly, unfurnished is $400 monthly. Includes all utilities sans your share of internet and television, and you must have your own phone line of which a jack is already in the room for rent.

I am located near Kaiser Hospital, Fountaingrove Medical Center, Hyatt Hotel. Buses stop in front of park, and we are very convenient to so many discount stores and grocery stores, it keeps costs down.

You will be sharing with myself, over 60, my older dog and cat. The room is available either furnished or unfurnished. See above for difference is monthly rent. I am a non-smoker, enjoy a glass of wine with dinner once in a while and am quiet. I try to be respectful of anyone else living with me and for my neighbors around the house.

I am in midst of remodeling, painting, redoing flooring, and once the painting is accomplished, I will purchase venetian blinds. So, if you are handy around the house you may be able to reduce the rent by anywhere from $150 to $250 per month for at least 2 or 3 months, as I will pay you a reasonable fee if you are experienced in these matters.

I am neither the best housekeeper or the worse. I like to have a housekeeper come in about twice a month at least and do a thorough clean up. The costs of which can be shared.

This park offers swimming pool, spa, laundry room with yard to hang your clothes if you prefer, and many activities in the dining/recreation room.

If you are interested,
    or know of someone else who might be, you can call me at 707-237-5992, 707-324-3108, OR email me at [email protected]

This is available for immediate move in.

Please cross post this message . Thank you.

Helen Scott

Last edited by helenscott08; 06-06-2009 at 11:16 AM. Reason: updating information
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email