Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Larysa

Repealing Prop 8!

Greetings!

I just signed a pledge to repeal Prop 8 and I thought you might be interested in joining me and over 100,000 Courage Campaign members across California.

We have to come together right now to say that we refuse to accept a California where discrimination is enshrined in our state constitution.

Please sign the "Repeal Prop 8" pledge now and forward this to your friends as soon as possible:

https://www.couragecampaign.org/RepealProp8

Thanks!

Larysa
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Franklin Johnson

Re: Repealing Prop 8!

Thank you, Larysa,

I just signed the petition and this is what it says:

Repeal Prop 8: Restore marriage equality to California

Sign the pledge to build the Marriage Equality Movement

The birth of a new Marriage Equality Movement -- the civil rights movement of the 21st Century -- is unfolding before our eyes.
    Movements are visceral and popular, often borne of outrage and anger. What we are witnessing on the streets and online is a community of people who have come together to say: "These are our lives. This is our time. This is unacceptable." Organized from the bottom-up by thousands of ordinary people just like you, this people-powered phenomenon is exponentially growing by the minute, online and offline.
    This is our moment to stand strong together -- gay and straight -- and say that we refuse to accept a California where discrimination is enshrined in our state constitution. Please show your support by pledging to support our campaign to repeal Prop 8 and restore marriage equality to California.
    Please sign the pledge to repeal Prop 8 -- then forward this link to your friends:
    We, the undersigned, are united in our refusal to accept a California where discrimination is enshrined in our state's constitution.

We pledge to repeal Prop 8 and restore marriage equality to California.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Larysa: View Post
    Greetings!

I just signed a pledge to repeal Prop 8 and I thought you might be interested in joining me and over 100,000 Courage Campaign members across California.

We have to come together right now to say that we refuse to accept a California where discrimination is enshrined in our state constitution.

Please sign the "Repeal Prop 8" pledge now and forward this to your friends as soon as possible:

https://www.couragecampaign.org/RepealProp8

Thanks!

Larysa
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email