Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Leelash

Need to Know by 1/14/06-How is Sprint service?

Maybe someone can help.

I am thinking of switching to Sprint and want to know other peoples' experiences.
    • How's the coverage out in West County?
    • Any problems with the company in general or in your dealings with them?

I can get the phone I want for about half the price I can get with any other providers but want to make sure it's worth it.

Please reply publicly on this forum by email.

Thank you!!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    sharon marlow

Re: Need to Know by 1/14/06-How is Sprint service?

We have had it 3 yr and like it. Good cust service and free sprint to sprint calling.

sharon & ely
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Leelash:
    Maybe someone can help.

I am thinking of switching to Sprint and want to know other peoples' experiences.

• How's the coverage out in West County?
    • Any problems with the company in general or in your dealings with them?
    I can get the phone I want for about half the price I can get with any other providers but want to make sure it's worth it.

Please reply publicly on this forum by email.

Thank you!!
    Last edited by Barry; 01-14-2006 at 08:38 AM.

3. TopTop #3
    DeeAnna

Sprint has the worst customer service of any company I've ever dealt with in all my life. My phone has conveniently broken (same problem with the charger pin) 2 times about half way through my 2 year contract, and in order to get the best deal on a new one, I've had to renew for another 2 years. The second time I bought the insurance so that it wouldn't be a problem, but boy was I wrong. My husband and I have called SIX times only to be told that THIS TIME they're really sending it. Well, it has been about 10 weeks, and still, no new phone. They even charged me a deposit in my bill a month ago and I still have not received the phone. I have been to the store, only to have the teenage dill hole there tell me "oh, that phone sucks lady, you should buy a different one"! I am now just waiting out the 10 months of the rest of my 2 year contract before I promptly move to another phone company. I would not reccomend Sprint to my worst enemy!
    Thank you!

4. TopTop #4
    kazooboy

[QUOTE=DeeAnna]Sprint has the worst customer service of any company I've ever dealt with in all my life.

Just Google "Sprint Sucks" and see that there is a small army of us who would rather go back to "a string and a tin can" than deal with these crooks.
    As far as the original post re: "a bargain phone for half the price of . . ."
    I respectfully recapitulate that old chestnut "You Get What You Pay For".