Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  • Rate This Thread
  1. TopTop #1
    Brent Eubanks

reattaching previously uploaded photos

Is there any way to attach a previously uploaded file to a new post? I've got several items that I am selling, for which I uploaded pictures when I originally posted them a couple of weeks ago.

I'd like to re-post the ones that didn't sell, and I was wondering if there was any way to re-assign the existing photos to the new posts? I can't see any obvious way to do so at present.

If not, no big deal -- I can just delete the old photos and re-upload. But if I can avoid doing so, all the better.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: reattaching previously uploaded photos

To repost your ad (after 2 weeks minimum, please) including the original photos:

If your add is old enough to be reposted, the button will be offered when viewing your post on the website. This feature is reserved for Supporting Members. Free members will be able to use it a few times.

Free Members can use this process:

1) Goto your original ad and click on an attachment so that it opens up into its own window.

2) Copy the full URL (starts with https://www.waccobb.net/forums/attachment.php?...)

3) Reply to that post or create a new post and use the picture tool and paste in the URL of the photo! Repeat as necessary

Now your image is "inline" and can be positioned any where you want it in your post and will be included the digest!
    Last edited by Barry; 03-25-2007 at 11:28 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email