Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    decterlove

Small Circle of Friends...

Do you struggle to provide a small business service, or are you getting bogged down in the process of writing a book or finishing a creative project?

Are you challenged or discouraged by the current economic uncertainties?

Are you familiar already with the principles of LOA and being at least mildly accountable for your actions and what you've created in your life so far?

I'm looking to create a "small circle of friends" not needing to meet in person on any scheduled basis but available by phone or email several times a month to help keep each other on track, exchange marketing ideas and provide mild accountability. Not too "woo woo" but not too "rah rah" either.

I am not looking for a one-sided dynamic. No sales pitches please, no fees and this is not therapy. Just looking to find a little extra inspiration in my life.Keep your brain handy and in the "on" position at all times.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Dark Shadows

Re: Small Circle of Friends...

I'm a little acronym-challenged, I looked LOA up and I saw many possibilities: Leave of Absence, the spirits of the Vodou religion practiced in Haiti, a small town in Utah, Library of America and the list goes on. Please enlighten me.

I think that your group sounds great, especially for those of us who are working independently.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by decterlove: View Post
    Do you struggle to provide a small business service, or are you getting bogged down in the process of writing a book or finishing a creative project?

Are you challenged or discouraged by the current economic uncertainties?

Are you familiar already with the principles of LOA and being at least mildly accountable for your actions and what you've created in your life so far?

I'm looking to create a "small circle of friends" not needing to meet in person on any scheduled basis but available by phone or email several times a month to help keep each other on track, exchange marketing ideas and provide mild accountability. Not too "woo woo" but not too "rah rah" either.

I am not looking for a one-sided dynamic. No sales pitches please, no fees and this is not therapy. Just looking to find a little extra inspiration in my life.Keep your brain handy and in the "on" position at all times.

3. TopTop #3
    decterlove

Re: Small Circle of Friends...

Sorry to be cryptic DS.....just means Law of Attraction. That should be very easy to find on the internet....just use quotes but you know that.....your a cyberexpert. Love to have your participation.....be in touch 338-4884 ds

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Dark Shadows: View Post
    I'm a little acronym-challenged, I looked LOA up and I saw many possibilities: Leave of Absence, the spirits of the Vodou religion practiced in Haiti, a small town in Utah, Library of America and the list goes on. Please enlighten me.

I think that your group sounds great, especially for those of us who are working independently.