Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: shortcut?
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    MsTerry

shortcut?

Urine bottles: Another result of high fuel prices?

Thu Aug 7, 8:49 PM ET

Police say there's been an alarming rise in urine-filled plastic containers found along a three-mile stretch of Interstate 84 in eastern Oregon.
    A litter crew for the Oregon Department of Transportation picked up an estimated 200-300 urine filled plastic bottles, along the highway, about half of which were found in a short stretch dubbed "Three Mile Hill."
    Police say that drivers — particularly commercial trucks — are typically driving very slowly through the area.
    Police think the price of fuel may be causing drivers to travel slower than normal to save fuel while at the same time passing rest areas or truck stops.
    Under Oregon law, improperly disposing of human waste is a misdemeanor which can carry a fine of up to $250.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    alanora

Re: shortcut?

I have wondered about men with prostate issues, often involving frequent urination, and what they must do while "traveling" some heavily trafficked portion of the Long Island Expressway where a standstill is common and there lies what seems like years between exits and the same route that ought take 20 minutes ends up being hours long. I suspected jugs or urinals or some such device. I suppose stopping to dump the thing in a toilet would defeat the purpose. I propose an acknowledgment of necessity and installation of appropriate tubes and adapters for females,receptacles for safe disposal, and/or treatment wherever it is that rv'ers put theirs....I am now wondering about space station waste and shudder at the thought that it is all ejected whilst in orbit. Mindy

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MsTerry: View Post

Urine bottles: Another result of high fuel prices?

Thu Aug 7, 8:49 PM ET

Police say there's been an alarming rise in urine-filled plastic containers found along a three-mile stretch of Interstate 84 in eastern Oregon.
    A litter crew for the Oregon Department of Transportation picked up an estimated 200-300 urine filled plastic bottles, along the highway, about half of which were found in a short stretch dubbed "Three Mile Hill."
    Police say that drivers — particularly commercial trucks — are typically driving very slowly through the area.
    Police think the price of fuel may be causing drivers to travel slower than normal to save fuel while at the same time passing rest areas or truck stops.
    Under Oregon law, improperly disposing of human waste is a misdemeanor which can carry a fine of up to $250.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email