Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    succubusss

Jack Russell Terriers avail soon. PUPPIES born may 1

reserve yours now. tails docked. first shots will be given. $500.00 and up. PUREBRED 707 350-0019 serious replies only please
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barbara

Re: Jack Russell Terriers avail soon. PUPPIES born may 1

Oh my, with so many dogs being dumped at local shelters due to our economic status (they are called Foreclosure Pets) I wonder why anyone continues to breed their dogs without a reason to do so. Reputable breeders breed only to preserve the best qualities within the breed. They also have a waiting list of potential buyers BEFORE they breed their dog and rarely need to advertise their pups for sale. Jack Russell Rescue has more dogs than they can handle due to the high energy demands of the breed. Ask any animal shelter how difficult it is to place these high energy dogs.

Sorry if I offend you here, but three days ago there was a Jack Russell Terrier left in a pickup cab, 92 degrees heat, in the Lowe's parking lot. I wonder how carefully the breeders screened THAT dog owner??? (Yes, I did the right thing to save the dogs life).

3. TopTop #3
    Moon

Re: Jack Russell Terriers avail soon.

I really wish people wouldn't do this: First, intentionally cause dogs or cats to be born,
    when millions are being euthanized every day as it is--and those are some of the
    luckier ones; second, "sell" them--as if a sapient being could be bought or sold. What
    those concerned with preserving certain breeds need to do is to designate one or
    two breeders of that breed at any one time, income after costs to be donated to neutering
    programs. Until that happens, the expression "conscientious breeder" is an oxymoron.

reserve yours now. tails docked. first shots will be given. $500.00 and up. PUREBRED 707 350-0019 serious replies only please[/quote]