Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal Aliens
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #121
    amalia

Re: Illegal Aliens

Thank you, Sabrina for these comments and pleas for tolerance.
    My plea to the Wacco community is to stop using the term "Illegal Alien."
    Besides being a hate-fueled word, no one on this planet is illegal.
    Please, let's at least change our tone in this discussion. It might result in broadening rather than intimidating the Wacco community.

Amalia

I'd like to respond to you with all these Youtube video's posted by Orchard Dweller a while back in a similar thread. Somehow there is no way I can say that I am an original American native as all of my ancestors are European (accept a little Hawaiian). There has to be an answer other than Report and Deport. Our constitution of the so called wonderful democracy we have is being eroded. With a true democracy we would find a way for the immigrants to be here more easily and legally without the use of the provoctive minute men. We don't need a wall like the Berlin wall. Remember the celebration when they finally tore it down? Why are we going backward rather than progressing forward. We are one people, one earth, and we have been screwed up ever since Europeans placed borders all over it using their machete's and guns. We need to evolve to a new way, a new TOLERANCE way. WE need to Tolerate our differences.

Why are you so apposed to the plight of immigrants when you are married to one, how is it hurting you? Were you frustrated with your wifes process? I know people who try to be legal, but they fall through the cracks and don't have the $$$$ to PAY for all the fees involved and the rip off lawyers involved. They are struggling to make ends meet, with family members here, and they are stuck in a catch 22. If you had a difficult time, why are you bitter, and not helping other immigrants have an easier time at it?

Aztlan Rising - video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajkAP_M4ZAM

What is MEChA?
    https://www.mayorno.com/WhoIsMecha.html

Lou Dobbs: North American Union - video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H65f3q_Lm9U

NAFTA Super Highway - video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBmFrYWPoG8

The Amero - North American currency
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98

North American Union driver's license created
    https://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57502

The Aztec Al-Qaeda - video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc1XAQc8hS8

Some Oregon schools adopting Mexican curriculum
    https://www.diverseeducation.com/artm...cle_9389.shtml

International gangs infiltrate Northern California
    https://www.news10.net/storyfull2.aspx?storyid=26221[/quote]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #122
    thewholetruth

Quote Posted in reply to the post by amalia: View Post
    Are they here illegally? Are they citizens or aliens? IF they are here illegally, and they aren't citizens, then they are illegal aliens, Amalia. We should call them what they are.

Besides being a hate-fueled word, no one on this planet is illegal.]
    There is nothing "hate-fueled" about the truth. It's the truth. They are here in America illegally. That makes them illegal aliens. Yes, they are illegal, and they know they are illegal.

Please, let's at least change our tone in this discussion. It might result in broadening rather than intimidating the Wacco community.]
    I'm not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean that if we sugar coat the truth it will become more palatable? Or that if we spray paint a turd gold that it will become more attractive? That if we pretend illegal aliens aren't here illegally and aren't aliens that it might "broaden" the Wacco community?

I'm not tracking with you on this one, Amalia. Perhaps some clarification? Please.

Don

3. TopTop #123
    MsTerry

Quote Posted in reply to the post by donc1955: View Post
    TRANSLATION: 'I can't find any, Don.' If you really "found" them, then why didn't you refer to them by post number?

. I don't think I've used the word "hate" even once here,

Don
    And here is THE Truth

I've done the math. Christian haters are blind to the truth, Ms. Terry. I know. I was one, for 42 years. Your anti-Christian rhetoric is no different than mine was, or than any other Christian hater's blahblah. It all sounds the same because it all comes from the same place.

Don

Don,

You are so full of yourself that you think you can say and get away with anything you want.
    If I were to use your terminology and criteria I would call you a LIAR,
    no, I would say: THE Truth is YOU ARE A LIAR.
    You are saying one thing, and then denying it the next moment.
    Don, like I said before, it is sad to see someone make such a fool out of himself, and that is THE truth

4. TopTop #124
    Reportanddeport

No, you are NOT an anchor baby.
    An anchor baby is a baby born of illegal alien parents. This is where the outside world sneaks into America and has the baby here while expecting YOU to pay for it while simultaneously using that baby in lieu of a visa, daring you to deport the parents of a so-called "U.S. Citizen".

Legal immigrants have already sworn an oath of allegiance to the United States by the time they get here. An immigrant will not get the visa without it.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Valley Oak: View Post
    Am I an 'anchor-baby?' My parents immigrated to the U.S. from Cuba (legally and fleeing Castro's Communism) in 1959 and 1960 (my dad came first). I was born in NY, NY in 1961. I guess that makes me an 'A-B?' Although, is there a distinction between legals and illegals having their babies here in U.S. soil?

Edward

5. TopTop #125
    MsTerry

This is beyond hysterical!!!
    or should I say Historical????

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Reportanddeport: View Post
    No, you are NOT an anchor baby.
    An anchor baby is a baby born of illegal alien parents. This is where the outside world sneaks into America and has the baby here while expecting YOU to pay for it while simultaneously using that baby in lieu of a visa, daring you to deport the parents of a so-called "U.S. Citizen".

Legal immigrants have already sworn an oath of allegiance to the United States by the time they get here. An immigrant will not get the visa without it.

6. TopTop #126
    Reportanddeport

From the beginning of my marriage, I have been in favor of the U.S. processing immigrant petitions in a fast and efficient way. I have ALWAYS wanted families to be re-united quickly.

My fighting against ILLEGAL immigration in no way implies a desire to make things more difficult for REAL immigrants nor does it show a relaxing of my desire for the government to re-unite families QUICKLY.

But it is more important for me to protect my own country, EVEN WITH A SHITTY GOVERNMENT, than it is for me to serve the interests of the world OUTSIDE the U.S.A. The government does indeed do a lousy job of processing immigrant petitions. But I will NOT use that as an excuse to stab the whole country in the back and then start serving the interests of the outside world nor that of those traitors among us who want to bypass labor and wage and health and tax laws.

Sneaking into America does not make you an immigrant any more than eating a taco makes me a Mexican. Illegal aliens are NOT immigrants. Illegal aliens are the pus of corporate greed and communist ambitions.

I don't have any kids, but if I had them, then they would not be anchor babies, as I am a U.S. citizen and my wife is a legal permanent resident.

It is "childish" for people to obey the law? There will ALWAYS be people who use their dislike of a law as an excuse to break it. And there will always be people like me who see that the consequences of breaking certain laws have HORRIBLY PAINFUL CONSEQUENCES FOR INNOCENTS WHO WILL BE VICTIMIZED BY YOUR FAKE IMMIGRANTS.

I will NEVER preserve, protect and defend illegal aliens.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Sabrina: View Post
    Report and Deport, I can see that you are a very upset person. I'd like to ask you to stop and sit with yourself for a moment to really see how to direct your energy. An earlier post you made, describing the horrible frustrations (and rightly so! ) that you had with our own screwed up immigration system in this country shows me that you can also really understand, empathise, and should be a fighter on the side of all the immigrants trying to deal with our system here. Here's your earlier quote:

[ We got married in Jan of 01. I tried to petition her as soon as I got home, but THEN I learned that I had to have had a certain income for the previous 3 years PRIOR to getting married, regardless of what my income at the time was. The INS doesn't tell you what the actual income requirements are, they don't even know, so they refer you to ANOTHER government agency. NOTHING will actually happen on your case until you mail everything in, and unless you have money to buy a consultant, you have to figure everything out on your own, so I had to do it by myself. So in March 01 I thought I had enough forms and tax records and everything and I petitioned her. I got a reply back a month later saying it would take over 800 days to process the petition. I wrote back asking why it would take so long, and they never answered me. I called them to find out, but I was allowed about three questions, then they hung up on me. I called back and they wouldn't answer the phone. With their petition acknowledgment letter, they said no information about the case can by learned by calling the National Service Center, that you have to call the California Service Center. But if you call the CSC during the day, it is ALWAYS busy, so you can NEVER, EVER talk to a real person. The paperwork said you can call the automated system at night, which I did, but it didn't give any relevant info about my petition. So I had no answers. So in desperation, I called the National Service Center to complain and tell them that the CSC doesn't work and won't help, but the NSC couldn't care less, and did nothing but suggest I wait 18 months and just "see what happens". A year went by, and still nothing from the INS. No letters, no phone calls, no way of finding out info about the case. I had all my family members calling the CSC on and off for a year, hundreds of calls trying to get through, but none were ever successful. I met with the phony immigration consultant, Teresa Foster. She was as cold and uncaring as an INS officer, and there was nothing she could do for me any way. I sent about 40 letters to the INS, sometimes sending 5 letters of the same thing per day, but all of them were ignored. I sent a letter to Senator Feinsten, which in itself took six weeks to get a response. I asked Feinstein to look into it. 15 months after I mailed in the petition, I got a letter from the INS saying that they had sent me a letter a year ago asking for a copy of my divorce certificate. But I never got such a letter, and they had ignored all the letters during that first year when I tried to find out what the problem was. These F****** IDIOTS sat on this case for a year and ignored me, then had the nerve to say that I had failed to answer their correspondence. So I had to get a certified copy of the divorce decree from the court and mail it in. Two months later, I got approval of the PETITION ALONE. So the case then moved on to the State Department and another year of problems.]

Being as you are married to an immigrant, perhaps you have children, I don't think it would be nice to call your own children "anchor babies". It would be very hurtful to yourself, your wife, and your family, and the world for that matter, because we are all a part of this same world. I initially had asked you these questions:

[Why are you so apposed to the plight of immigrants when you are married to one, how is it hurting you? Were you frustrated with your wifes process? I know people who try to be legal, but they fall through the cracks and don't have the $$$$ to PAY for all the fees involved and the rip off lawyers involved. They are struggling to make ends meet, with family members here, and they are stuck in a catch 22. If you had a difficult time, why are you bitter, and not helping other immigrants have an easier time at it?]

After finding your above post with the horrible frustrations you went through dealing with our (I'll say it again) SCREWED UP IMMIGRATION SYSTEM, don't you realize that everyone is going through the same thing and perhaps some to a worse degree? Some people with much more complicated cases than yours, waiting for years to be denied, and then needing to find a way to stay because the children are here, or the aging parents are here, or...? Shouldn't you be fighting to make our system better, rather than fighting against the plight of other immigrants?

All of the frustration you dealt with during your fight with immigration for your wife to be here legally is reduced to a childish plea for people to stay in line and take their turn? Did someone cut ahead of you? I don't think so.
    My American Government is about human rights, and democracy, and working things out without wars. Your attitude about having won legal citizenship for your wife is kind of like a bigger bully kid who was at an easter egg hunt grabbing all the candy and telling the littler kids, "tough luck! I got it first! Fight for your own when you get big!" Or, it's also like the early American Settlers (illegal immigrants?) grabbing and claiming US soil. It's Mine! I claimed it! Why not have immigration be a much easier process? What are we scared of?

7. TopTop #127
    Sabrina

Let me ask you this then. Is the reason you're so upset with immigrants that have not become legal yet because of corporate greed, that wants to keep their wages slave wages, and not at least the minimum wage? I mean I have seen no real evidence yet of immigrants who are trying to be here illegally so that they can get lower wages to make "Unkle SAM Corporation I am" fatter and richer. I mean, yes, I believe there are some corporations that have benefited from paying below minimum wage to undocumented immigrants so that they could make more money and avoid workmans comp and other taxes. This is a crime. But I really don't think it's the immigrant that wants this. It's the rich corporate greedy guy who happens to be...AN AMERICAN!
    Can you point out to me some Proof of immigrants that want to be here illegally making substandard wages with no human protections under the law? All I see, and I know quite a few immigrants, is the story you described so well, of the INS not getting back to you and all the red tape of sending them call after call and letter after letter, and all the money you have to pay lawyers and immigration consultants, etc. I mean if you and I are like most people in society, $2000 or $3000 even $1000 is hard to save. And the fee's involved with immigrating now are astronomical not to mention the lawyer fees if you have a complicated case (minimum $250 per hour!). And I'm not only talking about Mexican immigrants, I mean European, African, etc. The whole homeland security thing has made tourists uncomfortable to visit us (more money lost to our country in lost tourism), I can give some personal accounts on that if you'd like. I mean I love our constitution and I hope it will be restored one day and I can be proud again to be an AMERICAN. BUT, at this venture with all the crimes committed by the BUSH administration, it is very hard for me to be proud right now. I feel ashamed.

I still honestly think you are fighting the wrong battle. You should be fighting on the side of the immigrant. You should be looking more closely at the individual families and why they are here. You cannot lump them all together and say "oh, they just want to have babies here so they can get legal" SO WHAT IF THEY DID!!? Let them get legal.

I work in the wine industry and in the Auto industry. In the wine industry many of our vineyards have suffered because NO ONE WOULD PICK THE GRAPES and the hispanic people who really know that work have been terrorized by immigration not to be here if they are not legal. Even if they are legal they feel terrorized. Also some of these bigger wineries, like Kendal Jackson or Gallo are the exact AMERICAN CORPORATE GREED we've been talking about, especially many news stories on this in the past few years; trying to keep the slave laborer so that they don't have to pay workman's comp, etc.

In the Auto industry more than half of my car buying customers are Mexican, Guatamalan, or Salvadorian immigrants. MANY of them do NOT have drivers licenses and we are aloud under law to sell them cars of which they cannot get insurance or drive legally due to their immigration status. BUT they pay me the SALES TAX which is GREATLY needed in CALIFORNIA!!! Lately business has been a little slower because their are less immigrants around due to the fears they have about being out and driving. I WONDER HOW MANY OTHER INDUSTRIES IN AMERICA REALLY APPRECIATE THE BUSINESS BROUGHT TO THEM BY HISPANIC IMMIGRANTS, MANY OF WHOM MAY BE SO CALLED "ILLEGAL".

I think you are really going overboard to be so apposed to the immigrant causes that were involved at the march last week, especially being married to an immigrant. It was all about fair wages and comprehensive immigration reform. I thought you were for that. The minute men...many of them are involved because they are racist. Look at it more carefully and how they represent themselves (shooting at immigrants in the dessert...mothers and babies...come on we are HUMAN BEINGS! THERE MAY NOT BE ANOTHER PLANET OUT THERE LIKE OURS, FOR ALL WE KNOW)

8. TopTop #128
    Braggi

I'm not a monster, yet I'm all about hate. Well I guess that SHOULD make sense, since "Progressive" is not about progress. But of course NONE of it makes sense. ...

You know Reportanddeport, I do appreciate it that you answer questions when someone asks. I don't always agree with your answers, but I do like knowing where you're coming from.

Thanks,

-Jeff

9. TopTop #129
    PeriodThree

I've stayed away from this whole fricada. Basically reportanddeport is pissed that he followed the rules and got screwed, while these other people broke the rules and prevailed.

Yeah...he is right as far as that goes. Sucks to be him. I hate it when I follow the rules and a**h*les who don't prevail.

I love this cartoon:
    https://www.marriedtothesea.com/0808...-immigrant.gif

Basically, we all profit from 'illegal' immigrants. And they profit from us. That is pretty much how the world works.

10. TopTop #130
    PeriodThree

But it is more important for me to protect my own country, EVEN WITH A SHITTY GOVERNMENT, than it is for me to serve the interests of the world OUTSIDE the U.S.A.
    Our country is not made 'better' by limiting immigration, legal or illegal. I don't know what you mean by this whole 'my own country' thing anyway - you know, seeing as how we stole it from the Native Americans and the Mexicans anyway.

Sneaking into America does not make you an immigrant any more than eating a taco makes me a Mexican. Illegal aliens are NOT immigrants. Illegal aliens are the pus of corporate greed and communist ambitions.
    I can't really respond to that statement with any respect because it is a contemptible thing for you to write.

Pus? I mean, basically, you are just exposing yourself to be a totally nasty freak. People are not puss. And people who come to our country and work are 'immigrants' or 'laborers' not 'pus.'

To write that people are pus puts you pretty far beyond the reach of any civilized opinions.

11. TopTop #131
    Reportanddeport

STOP saying ILLEGAL ALIEN? Well I"M not going to hide from reality just to help human smugglers hide what they do. BUT, you might get some co-operation from some of the reality escape artists here.

YOU don't want the term, ILLEGAL ALIENS, used. And I don't want the term, UNDOCUMENTED MIGRANTS, used.

But I think the term people use will reflect whether or not they approve of illegal immigration.

Besides being a hate-fueled word, no one on this planet is illegal.
    Please, let's at least change our tone in this discussion. It might result in broadening rather than intimidating the Wacco community.

Amalia

I'd like to respond to you with all these Youtube video's posted by Orchard Dweller a while back in a similar thread. Somehow there is no way I can say that I am an original American native as all of my ancestors are European (accept a little Hawaiian). There has to be an answer other than Report and Deport. Our constitution of the so called wonderful democracy we have is being eroded. With a true democracy we would find a way for the immigrants to be here more easily and legally without the use of the provoctive minute men. We don't need a wall like the Berlin wall. Remember the celebration when they finally tore it down? Why are we going backward rather than progressing forward. We are one people, one earth, and we have been screwed up ever since Europeans placed borders all over it using their machete's and guns. We need to evolve to a new way, a new TOLERANCE way. WE need to Tolerate our differences.

Why are you so apposed to the plight of immigrants when you are married to one, how is it hurting you? Were you frustrated with your wifes process? I know people who try to be legal, but they fall through the cracks and don't have the $$$$ to PAY for all the fees involved and the rip off lawyers involved. They are struggling to make ends meet, with family members here, and they are stuck in a catch 22. If you had a difficult time, why are you bitter, and not helping other immigrants have an easier time at it?

Aztlan Rising - video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajkAP_M4ZAM

What is MEChA?
    https://www.mayorno.com/WhoIsMecha.html

Lou Dobbs: North American Union - video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H65f3q_Lm9U

NAFTA Super Highway - video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBmFrYWPoG8

The Amero - North American currency
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98

North American Union driver's license created
    https://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57502

The Aztec Al-Qaeda - video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc1XAQc8hS8

Some Oregon schools adopting Mexican curriculum
    https://www.diverseeducation.com/artm...cle_9389.shtml

International gangs infiltrate Northern California
    https://www.news10.net/storyfull2.aspx?storyid=26221
    [/quote]

12. TopTop #132
    Reportanddeport

WHYYYYY do people keep asking me this same garbage over and over again? How many times do I have to explain that we have LAWS intended to PROTECT us?

ILLEGAL ALIENS: HUMAN SMUGGLERS and deported, returning CHILD MOLESTER arrested in Arizona
    ILLEGAL ALIEN SODOMIZES BOY, Gets 50 Years in Prison
    ILLEGAL ALIEN arranges SEX WITH 10y.o. and other has KIDDIE PORN COLLECTION
    Illegal Aliens ARE “illiterate peasants”: In support of Douglas Bruce
    IN AN ABSOLUT WORLD, 44 y.o. ILLEGAL ALIEN RAPES 15 y.o. GIRL
    IN AN ABSOLUT WORLD, ILLEGAL ALIENS STAB MOTHER TO DEATH
    IN AN ABSOLUT WORLD, ILLEGAL ALIEN RAPES GIRL
    After sending Border patrol Agents to prison, illegal alien pleads guilty to DRUG SMUGGLING
    ILLEGAL ALIEN Restaurant Owner pays to have MORE ILLEGALS SMUGGLED IN
    DEPORTED ILLEGALS RE-ARRESTED for Crystal Meth, plus FUGITIVE ALIENS arrested and RELEASED
    Bush Fails in Attempt to Save Murderer

Let me ask you this then. Is the reason you're so upset with immigrants that have not become legal yet because of corporate greed, that wants to keep their wages slave wages, and not at least the minimum wage? I mean I have seen no real evidence yet of immigrants who are trying to be here illegally so that they can get lower wages to make "Unkle SAM Corporation I am" fatter and richer. I mean, yes, I believe there are some corporations that have benefited from paying below minimum wage to undocumented immigrants so that they could make more money and avoid workmans comp and other taxes. This is a crime. But I really don't think it's the immigrant that wants this. It's the rich corporate greedy guy who happens to be...AN AMERICAN!
    Can you point out to me some Proof of immigrants that want to be here illegally making substandard wages with no human protections under the law? All I see, and I know quite a few immigrants, is the story you described so well, of the INS not getting back to you and all the red tape of sending them call after call and letter after letter, and all the money you have to pay lawyers and immigration consultants, etc. I mean if you and I are like most people in society, $2000 or $3000 even $1000 is hard to save. And the fee's involved with immigrating now are astronomical not to mention the lawyer fees if you have a complicated case (minimum $250 per hour!). And I'm not only talking about Mexican immigrants, I mean European, African, etc. The whole homeland security thing has made tourists uncomfortable to visit us (more money lost to our country in lost tourism), I can give some personal accounts on that if you'd like. I mean I love our constitution and I hope it will be restored one day and I can be proud again to be an AMERICAN. BUT, at this venture with all the crimes committed by the BUSH administration, it is very hard for me to be proud right now. I feel ashamed.

I still honestly think you are fighting the wrong battle. You should be fighting on the side of the immigrant. You should be looking more closely at the individual families and why they are here. You cannot lump them all together and say "oh, they just want to have babies here so they can get legal" SO WHAT IF THEY DID!!? Let them get legal.

I work in the wine industry and in the Auto industry. In the wine industry many of our vineyards have suffered because NO ONE WOULD PICK THE GRAPES and the hispanic people who really know that work have been terrorized by immigration not to be here if they are not legal. Even if they are legal they feel terrorized. Also some of these bigger wineries, like Kendal Jackson or Gallo are the exact AMERICAN CORPORATE GREED we've been talking about, especially many news stories on this in the past few years; trying to keep the slave laborer so that they don't have to pay workman's comp, etc.

In the Auto industry more than half of my car buying customers are Mexican, Guatamalan, or Salvadorian immigrants. MANY of them do NOT have drivers licenses and we are aloud under law to sell them cars of which they cannot get insurance or drive legally due to their immigration status. BUT they pay me the SALES TAX which is GREATLY needed in CALIFORNIA!!! Lately business has been a little slower because their are less immigrants around due to the fears they have about being out and driving. I WONDER HOW MANY OTHER INDUSTRIES IN AMERICA REALLY APPRECIATE THE BUSINESS BROUGHT TO THEM BY HISPANIC IMMIGRANTS, MANY OF WHOM MAY BE SO CALLED "ILLEGAL".

I think you are really going overboard to be so apposed to the immigrant causes that were involved at the march last week, especially being married to an immigrant. It was all about fair wages and comprehensive immigration reform. I thought you were for that. The minute men...many of them are involved because they are racist. Look at it more carefully and how they represent themselves (shooting at immigrants in the dessert...mothers and babies...come on we are HUMAN BEINGS! THERE MAY NOT BE ANOTHER PLANET OUT THERE LIKE OURS, FOR ALL WE KNOW)

13. TopTop #133
    Reportanddeport

Thank you, and you're welcome.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Braggi: View Post
    You know Reportanddeport, I do appreciate it that you answer questions when someone asks. I don't always agree with your answers, but I do like knowing where you're coming from.

Thanks,

-Jeff

14. TopTop #134
    Reportanddeport

OK, you got me to click on it, and yes, it was dumb.

Is anyone who uses this forum other than myself older than 16?

Does ANY good Liberal remember when Libs used to be OPPOSED to corporate welfare? Does ANY good Liberal remember when Libs used to be OPPOSED to anything less than a living wage? WHAT HAPPENED to those days and those Libs?

TODAY'S LIBS are sooooo content to let the corps profit from illegal labor and the Libs are jumping on the profits bandwagon too.

Times, they are achangin'.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by PeriodThree: View Post
    I've stayed away from this whole fricada. Basically reportanddeport is pissed that he followed the rules and got screwed, while these other people broke the rules and prevailed.

Yeah...he is right as far as that goes. Sucks to be him. I hate it when I follow the rules and a**h*les who don't prevail.

I love this cartoon:

Basically, we all profit from 'illegal' immigrants. And they profit from us. That is pretty much how the world works.

15. TopTop #135
    Reportanddeport

Our country is NOT made better by establishing and conducting a legal and orderly immigration process? IS THIS FORUM GOING BACK TO IMMIGRATION KINDERGARTEN AGAIN?

If the U.S.A. does not have a recognized and ENFORCED border, then IT IS NOT A COUNTRY.

The U.S.A. IS MY country and I did NOT STEAL IT FROM ANYONE. YOU grovel in self-hatred all you want and YOU apologize all you want, but I'M NOT gonna join you.

Maybe you can go to Roseland and rent yourself out as a doormat for the "real" owners of America.

"Totally nasty freak"? And I'm "violent" and "hateful" and "dangerous" and "schizophrenic" and "a visitor from jail, from a futuristic, post-apocalyptic world". These things HAPPEN when you send your infection into America.

GO "LABOR" ON GETTING A VISA. GO "LABOR" ON RESPECTING THE LAW. GO "LABOR" ON RETURNING THE VIRGINITY OF THOSE KIDS YOU POPPED. GO "LABOR" ON BRINGING BACK THE INNOCENT PEOPLE YOU KILLED. GO "LABOR" ON GETTING IMMUNIZED BEFORE YOU COME INTO MY COUNTRY.

I'M going to labor on getting your PUS out of my country.

ARCHIVE

Copied from https://www.ajc.com/metro/content/me...baby_1115.html

Eligio Chia-Duron
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
    Published on: 11/14/07

A Forest Park man who told police he beat and molested the 8-month-old daughter of his girlfriend because the woman was cheating on him was convicted on all charges Wednesday and sentenced to life plus 40 years in prison. After hearing testimony for two days, the jury took 20 minutes to convict Eligio Chia-Duron, 40, of aggravated battery, aggravated child molestation and child cruelty. The victim, now 19 months old, was injured so severely she is paralyzed from the waist down and will be confined to a wheelchair the rest of her life. Because of the sexual abuse, she will never bear children. She also suffered brain damage when Chia-Duron shook her. Clayton County Superior Court Chief Judge Matthew O. Simmons said the maximum sentence was called for in this case. "In some ways, murder victims are dealt with better than this," Simmons said. "This baby was completely helpless, completely defenseless. And the only reason you have given is that you were mad at her mother." The mother, Fabiola Delgada Mata, 21, also was charged but pleaded guilty to one count of child cruelty in June and agreed to testify against Chia-Duron. The two lived together but Chia-Duron said Mata, a former stripper, left the baby with him while she dated other men.
    When the abuse was discovered, Mata lost custody of the baby, who will be legally adopted by her foster mother in a few weeks. Mata is serving five years on probation for her role in the abuse. The foster mother, who did not want to be identified because the adoption will be sealed and she didn't want the defendants ever to locate her, said the wheelchair-bound toddler is "doing fine." But when she took the stand to deliver a victim impact statement Wednesday, the mother described what she expects from the child's future: taunts from other students, a lack of a social life, more surgeries and possible depression. "Maybe one day she'll get married, but she can never have her own children," she said. "That's if she makes it. There is a high rate of suicide in people who have to live in wheelchairs." She went on to suggest that if spinal cord transplant surgery is ever perfected, Chia-Duron should provide his to the child. She also asked for the maximum sentence, as did Deputy Chief Assistant District Attorney John Turner. "He's shown no remorse or sense of responsibility," Turner told Simmons. "This is one of the worst, if not the worst, cases of abuse most of us have ever seen." Mata and Chia-Duron, who has a wife and children in Mexico, are in this country illegally, prosecutors said. His family hired attorney Steven Mackie to defend him during the trial but has no money for the appeals process, Mackie said. Chia-Duron has 30 days to appeal and will be appointed a public defender.

Our country is not made 'better' by limiting immigration, legal or illegal. I don't know what you mean by this whole 'my own country' thing anyway - you know, seeing as how we stole it from the Native Americans and the Mexicans anyway.

I can't really respond to that statement with any respect because it is a contemptible thing for you to write.

Pus? I mean, basically, you are just exposing yourself to be a totally nasty freak. People are not puss. And people who come to our country and work are 'immigrants' or 'laborers' not 'pus.'

To write that people are pus puts you pretty far beyond the reach of any civilized opinions.

16. TopTop #136
    thewholetruth

If the U.S.A. does not have a recognized and ENFORCED border, then IT IS NOT A COUNTRY.
    That is correct.

And the Liberals don't care about the little girl. They only care that Eligio has the opportunity to pick their asparagas for next to nothing so they can stay within their shopping budget at Olivers.

What you'll hear them say is "That's bad, BUT..."

I just shake my head.

Don

17. TopTop #137
    Valley Oak

Rich, thanks for your input.

You express yourself in a much better way than I can. I get too angry with posts from Repeat&Deny, The Don, etc. I could not contain my frustration and fury if I were to ever respond to their posts, which would put me at their level or even lower. When I read some of the stuff that these people say it pisses me off so much.

Thanks for saying what I can't.

Edward

Last edited by Valley Oak; 05-07-2008 at 06:50 AM.

18. TopTop #138
    Sabrina

funny cartoon. It kind of reminds me of how I feel about people who drive around with giant American Flags in their truck. I want to ask them, "Wow! By any chance....could you be an American?"

I love this cartoon:

19. TopTop #139
    Braggi

funny cartoon. It kind of reminds me of how I feel about people who drive around with giant American Flags in their truck. I want to ask them, "Wow! By any chance....could you be an American?"
    And, gee! Where was that flag made? Oh, China. Or Mexico, of cloth made in China. How patriotic.

-Jeff

20. TopTop #140
    alanora

Has anyone seen trucknutz on vehicles in these parts? They are metallic balls available in increasingly larger sizes to add to the virility? of your truck. Literally gonads for the gas guzzler. Imported? mindy

And, gee! Where was that flag made? Oh, China. Or Mexico, of cloth made in China. How patriotic.

-Jeff

21. TopTop #141
    MsTerry

Are you trying to drive me nuts?
    You are getting me all hot and bothered just thinking about a truck like that running all over me...............

Quote Posted in reply to the post by alanora: View Post
    Has anyone seen trucknutz on vehicles in these parts? They are metallic balls available in increasingly larger sizes to add to the virility? of your truck. Literally gonads for the gas guzzler. Imported? mindy

22. TopTop #142
    MsTerry

Is anyone who uses this forum other than myself older than 16?
    There it is, right from the horses mouth, he isn't even 16 yet!!!
    And I thought he was at least 17.

23. TopTop #143
    Valley Oak

LOL! Perceptive metaphor.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by alanora: View Post
    ...gonads for the gas guzzler. Imported? mindy

24. TopTop #144
    Reportanddeport

It demonstrates the hypocrisy and downright EVIL that is the "Progressive" movement.

That is correct.

And the Liberals don't care about the little girl. They only care that Eligio has the opportunity to pick their asparagas for next to nothing so they can stay within their shopping budget at Olivers.

What you'll hear them say is "That's bad, BUT..."

I just shake my head.

Don

25. TopTop #145
    MsTerry

YOU finally convinced me!
    Can I join this important movement?
    Who is my leader?

It demonstrates the hypocrisy and downright EVIL that is the "Progressive" movement.

26. TopTop #146
    Valley Oak

Ms Terry, here is your leader, of the same ilk as Repeat&Deny:

https://www.kkkk.net

I checked out the website myself and felt so inspired that I'm going to investigate gene therapy so that I can stop being of Hispanic (from Spain) origin and become a true White Man and defend the great, Aryan race (or the Proto-Indo-European race), just like Hitler did.

Edward

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MsTerry: View Post
    YOU finally convinced me!
    Can I join this important movement?
    Who is my leader?

27. TopTop #147
    Braggi

Edward! That's crummy. Come on!

Feel free to delete that post.

-Jeff

28. TopTop #148
    Sabrina

This is dangerous! The guy might actually try to join them! Although, they'd find it unacceptable that he has an immigrant wife. But jeez some of the things they say on there sound just like him and the other guy donc or whatever.

(kill kill kill web site removed)

I checked out the website myself and felt so inspired that I'm going to investigate gene therapy so that I can stop being of Hispanic (from Spain) origin and become a true White Man and defend the great, Aryan race (or the Proto-Indo-European race), just like Hitler did.

Edward
    Last edited by Sabrina; 05-07-2008 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Did not want to resubmit the Kill kill kill web site

29. TopTop #149
    MsTerry

Ed,

Thanks for the site, I liked the music, great for a parade!
    Only problem is that you have to be 18 to join, that means R&D can't join us.

https://www.kkkk.net

Edward

30. TopTop #150
    MsTerry

Come on now Braggi
    When did you ever ask Donc-y and Repent or Die to delete a post?
    These two came on Wacco to kick some commie, atheist ass, it is time we call them what they are since they are so interested in hearing the truth.

Edward! That's crummy. Come on!

Feel free to delete that post.

-Jeff