Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal Aliens
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #91
    Zeno Swijtink

Re: Illegal Aliens

Quote Posted in reply to the post by donc1955: View Post
    I have good news and I have bad news for you, MsTerry.

The good news: I'm about to educate you.

The bad news: You're wrong again. Everyone who comes here on a WORK VISA has a green card, MsTerry, whether they are high tech workers or field workers. EVERY LEGAL ALIEN GUEST WORKER has a green card.

Don
    Work Visa and Green Cards are not the same. A "Green Card" provides permanent residency, work visa are temporary.

For instance, "[t]he H-1B Visa enables professionals in "Specialty Occupations" to make a valuable contribution to the American economy. A maximum of 65,000 H-1B Visas are issued every year. The H-1B Visa is issued for up to three years but may be extended. This provides a maximum stay of six years. The H1-B Visa holder can apply for a Green Card if a company wants to sponsor his/her application. "

https://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/visa_h1b.html
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #92
    Lenny

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Reportanddeport: View Post
    I fear for America, because so many stoned, hateful and jealous people, and so many spiritually bankrupt people think that impeding America's success will somehow make the world better. I fear for America because "Progressives" won't let America progress to labor self-suffience and energy independence.
    I don't worry about a "genocidal solution" because that is b.s. made up by ignorant people and perpetuated by other ignorant poeple to the detriment of ALL of us, even the fools who spew the nonsesne.
    Actually, those folks (Progressives, now called) really ARE patriotic. They REALLY love the same country you do!
    Really, really and truly. It is just they have a different "spin" on how it would manifest. I know you think they "hate" US, but they really don't. They really do recognize the differences and review the terrible parts of our past, and use that as a springboard to project some kind of solution. You may have to trust me a bit on that. Don't have to, but it can help if what is written is true. They too love the Good Ol' USA!
    Also, I may be one of those that are the "ignorant people" that fear the genocidal solution. Go and become a "person of colored" (have to laugh at that one, as we used to be called "colored people") and walk around like that for a while. Are you not the fellow in Novato that has to deal with those kids that hate authority? If so, then you have a bit of a taste. Imagine if those kids had the power to act out. It wasn't that long ago, and in this country we ALL love, that colored folks were beaten down easily. Not in Marin/Sonoma, but this ain't the only place on the planet. Maybe the best, but not the only.

3. TopTop #93
    Reportanddeport

"Progressives" are people that love America like Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro love America. That which you don't inderstand and don't control and don't profit from, YOU MUST MAKE PROBLEMS FOR. "Progressives" are people who will piss in the well of the farmer with the most water, INSTEAD OF DIGGING THEIR OWN WELLS.

Obsession with past injustices PRODUCES NOTHING.

I will NOT become a person of color, nor will I exalt my own race, nor will I cry for a person of color, nor will I mistreat a person of color, nor will I advance a person of color, nor will I demote a person of color, nor will I give a person of color a right to break the law, nor will I single out a person of color for prosecution. You can boohoo for all the people of color in the world if you want to, but I feel NOTHING UPLIFTING about it.

The ONLY places in the U.S.A. where the "genocidal solution" exists is in the ABORTUARIES. Other than that, it is nonsense invented by empty minds.

I don't know what the punks in Novato have to do with anything.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Lenny: View Post
    Actually, those folks (Progressives, now called) really ARE patriotic. They REALLY love the same country you do!
    Really, really and truly. It is just they have a different "spin" on how it would manifest. I know you think they "hate" US, but they really don't. They really do recognize the differences and review the terrible parts of our past, and use that as a springboard to project some kind of solution. You may have to trust me a bit on that. Don't have to, but it can help if what is written is true. They too love the Good Ol' USA!
    Also, I may be one of those that are the "ignorant people" that fear the genocidal solution. Go and become a "person of colored" (have to laugh at that one, as we used to be called "colored people") and walk around like that for a while. Are you not the fellow in Novato that has to deal with those kids that hate authority? If so, then you have a bit of a taste. Imagine if those kids had the power to act out. It wasn't that long ago, and in this country we ALL love, that colored folks were beaten down easily. Not in Marin/Sonoma, but this ain't the only place on the planet. Maybe the best, but not the only.

4. TopTop #94
    thewholetruth

"I wonder if there will be any changes with a new "leader" in the White House?"

"New" is a stretch. Same old guard. Nothing new happens in Washington, Jeff. Haven't you noticed that by now? It doesn't matter who wins, it will be business as usual. But hey, there's something to be said about routine.

Don

5. TopTop #95
    Magick

Please read all who honor freedom and choice

Dear Community, I am saddened by this individual who calls the legal right to choice a "genocidal solution" and who chooses to use as his indentification, "report and deport".
    There are many women in this community that have exercised their right to an abortion, and many people from other countries who are doing the best they can to survive here.
    I suggest that we as a community refuse to carry on any further dialogue with an individual who considers the right to choose, murder.
    I know that some may condemn my call to ignore this individual until he stops his disrespectful behavior.
    Some of you will think that dialogue will help. I have not seen any change in his stance since he began.
    I can not feel that anyone who claims abortion is genocide deserves to be
    honored with response.
    Respectful discussion needs to have certain perimeters, accusing women of murder is not with in the realm of conscious dialogue.
    If you think you can effect his position, why not ask to talk to him in person?
    I consider the continued tolerance of such offensive speech to be an affront to all who respect freedom of choice and freedom to survive in these difficult times.

Yours in Truth, magick

6. TopTop #96
    Reportanddeport

Re: Please read all who honor freedom and choice

You're really going overboard to defend snuffing out your own child. You either really ENJOYED that hit, or you feel so guilty about it that you're now performing public histrionics to defend it.
    Remember when you emailed Virginia Fuller to slam her for calling abortion murder, and you told her you had a "therapeutic abortion"? That garbage and hate you sent went to a Registered Nurse who runs a foundation to take care of sick and homeless kids, the kind of place that your child could have lived at if you had LET it live.

And as far as "genocidal solutions" is concerned, it was one of the other lost and confused minds that brought that term up, and I only found an apt use for such a stupid and idiotic concern. The ONLY place in America where the "genocidal solution" is practiced at is in the abortuaries.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Magick: View Post
    Dear Community, I am saddened by this individual who calls the legal right to choice a "genocidal solution" and who chooses to use as his indentification, "report and deport".
    There are many women in this community that have exercised their right to an abortion, and many people from other countries who are doing the best they can to survive here.
    I suggest that we as a community refuse to carry on any further dialogue with an individual who considers the right to choose, murder.
    I know that some may condemn my call to ignore this individual until he stops his disrespectful behavior.
    Some of you will think that dialogue will help. I have not seen any change in his stance since he began.
    honored with response.
    Respectful discussion needs to have certain perimeters, accusing women of murder is not with in the realm of conscious dialogue.
    I consider the continued tolerance of such offensive speech to be an affront to all who respect freedom of choice and freedom to survive in these difficult times.

Yours in Truth, magick

7. TopTop #97
    thewholetruth

"Yours in Truth, magick"

Those in truth aren't afraid to discuss issues or be confronted about our positions on things. It appears that your signoff should read "Yours in Opinion, magick". Those who walk in the truth aren't afraid to defend ourselves. We have the truth at our back.

Why are you afraid of dialogue with this man that you are not afraid to disrespect with posts like this? Have you even considered what your own fear is about? Or are you simply unable to stop focusing on him in order to take your own inventory?

Don

honored with response.

Yours in Truth, magick

8. TopTop #98
    Lenny

I understand your feelings in this matter, but I need to tell you he may have a point, though delivered in a way that a person could pop him in the nose and help him become a little more respectful in delivery. However that is the price of autonomy in this medium.
    He probably knows that the promulgation of abortion in this, and every country since the 1920s, was by an avowed racist (eugenics was the civilized term) but that she wanted to eliminate the Irish, Mexicans, Indians, Jews, blah, blah, and-you-know-what, for the most altruistic reasons. She thought it would do them "good".
    She started Planned Parenthood and set up, with purpose, a plan for aboratoriums to be in "poor" neighborhoods to eliminate those inferior races. It is plain black & white reading. But such information is not disseminated by those, like you, who wish to keep abortions going. As a male, who gives a flying fig, eh? Women suffer because of these abortions, legal or not. THAT is a problem of immense proportions.
    As for the fellow you wish to ostracize, consider it a good thing that he is here. It's just an attitude adjustment of a minor nature that need be corrected, and it won't happen here. It is more of a personal method of adjustment.

I can not feel that anyone who claims abortion is genocide deserves to be honored with response. Respectful discussion needs to have certain perimeters, accusing women of murder is not with in the realm of conscious dialogue. If you think you can effect his position, why not ask to talk to him in person? I consider the continued tolerance of such offensive speech to be an affront to all who respect freedom of choice and freedom to survive in these difficult times. Yours in Truth, magick

9. TopTop #99
    Lenny

I wish I could cut those Quote boxes and post them for response! So cool!
    You get "hate" mixed up with love. Your definitions are far less than straight. Castro, Chavez and the like hate America. You infer they love it. Progressives in this country Do love this country and wish to improve it with the same impetus as you. See it or don't, it's still true.

As for pissing in the well, but not digging their own. Well, the work I see that they put in for social change FAR outreaches any that I've seen from the other side. FAR out reaches! Of course the other side does it with $$, so their labor is bound up in other methods. But for getting folks rolling on something, the left can do it, with public relations, media, and bodies and get a response. Rarely see the right do that.

You writ, "Obsession with past injustices PRODUCES NOTHING." is curious. From that I gather you read posts, but not history. Unless you are of the Lenin school that "the study of history shows we learn nothing from the study of history" kind of thought. And, like all good thugs, he knew what he was talking about. And he was wrong. Thinking people do learn from history, and that may be a problem in itself.

I was in error in asking you to feel anything about a person outside your own realm. I apologize for that. You are not ready to do such a thing. Also I did not mean to ask you to "raise, praise, demean, or do" anything for a person of color as well. Truth is, colored folks want what you are already giving them: nothing special. But around here that is dang near impossible! Very liberal county you know. You remind me of a guy that used to work where I did. As Aryan as can be, absolutely hated everyone, but equally. And he used race, not to hate, but just to use it anyway. Most far out guy I met on that issue. Thing is, he loved colored women only. Luckily he could bench press two and a half times his weight, box, run, and was an animal to mess with. If you could develop half that, you're all right with me.

And the point of those Novato punks is simply that they hate you and don't know you. And that is what is like to be colored. To have folks look at you "differently" and have negative or stereotype feelings, just because of what you LOOK like on the outside. That is a role for you and you get to take off your uniform. Colored folks don't. No boohoo, just a fact, Jack.

"Progressives" are people that love America like Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro love America. That which you don't inderstand and don't control and don't profit from, YOU MUST MAKE PROBLEMS FOR. "Progressives" are people who will piss in the well of the farmer with the most water, INSTEAD OF DIGGING THEIR OWN WELLS. Obsession with past injustices PRODUCES NOTHING. I will NOT become a person of color, nor will I exalt my own race, nor will I cry for a person of color, nor will I mistreat a person of color, nor will I advance a person of color, nor will I demote a person of color, nor will I give a person of color a right to break the law, nor will I single out a person of color for prosecution. You can boohoo for all the people of color in the world if you want to, but I feel NOTHING UPLIFTING about it.
    The ONLY places in the U.S.A. where the "genocidal solution" exists is in the ABORTUARIES. Other than that, it is nonsense invented by empty minds. I don't know what the punks in Novato have to do with anything.
    Last edited by Lenny; 05-01-2008 at 02:08 PM.

10. TopTop #100
    Reportanddeport

Rather than making a new thread, I fugured I'd just use this thread to show you a little of what happened in Santa Rosa yesterday. I shot this vid myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsW_UTJrivM

11. TopTop #101
    Lenny

Money talks, all other is just.......look at the make & year of the car with the Mexican flag. I think that is the driving force surrounding this whole thing.
    The other day, on the radio, fellow trucker called in and said he couldn't get any Americans to help unload. The moderator asked him if he would pay union or prevalent wages. WHOA. Ask him to cut off a finger instead!
    Like the guy said, "follow the money".

Rather than making a new thread, I fugured I'd just use this thread to show you a little of what happened in Santa Rosa yesterday. I shot this vid myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsW_UTJrivM

12. TopTop #102
    Sabrina

I'd like to respond to you with all these Youtube video's posted by Orchard Dweller a while back in a similar thread. Somehow there is no way I can say that I am an original American native as all of my ancestors are European (accept a little Hawaiian). There has to be an answer other than Report and Deport. Our constitution of the so called wonderful democracy we have is being eroded. With a true democracy we would find a way for the immigrants to be here more easily and legally without the use of the provoctive minute men. We don't need a wall like the Berlin wall. Remember the celebration when they finally tore it down? Why are we going backward rather than progressing forward. We are one people, one earth, and we have been screwed up ever since Europeans placed borders all over it using their machete's and guns. We need to evolve to a new way, a new TOLERANCE way. WE need to Tolerate our differences.

Why are you so apposed to the plight of immigrants when you are married to one, how is it hurting you? Were you frustrated with your wifes process? I know people who try to be legal, but they fall through the cracks and don't have the $$$$ to PAY for all the fees involved and the rip off lawyers involved. They are struggling to make ends meet, with family members here, and they are stuck in a catch 22. If you had a difficult time, why are you bitter, and not helping other immigrants have an easier time at it?

Aztlan Rising - video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajkAP_M4ZAM

What is MEChA?
    https://www.mayorno.com/WhoIsMecha.html

Lou Dobbs: North American Union - video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H65f3q_Lm9U

NAFTA Super Highway - video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBmFrYWPoG8

The Amero - North American currency
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98

North American Union driver's license created
    https://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57502

The Aztec Al-Qaeda - video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc1XAQc8hS8

Some Oregon schools adopting Mexican curriculum
    https://www.diverseeducation.com/artm...cle_9389.shtml

International gangs infiltrate Northern California
    https://www.news10.net/storyfull2.aspx?storyid=26221

13. TopTop #103
    Reportanddeport

If you were born in the U.S.A., then you're a native, even if you hate yourself and your own race. What do you think the whole Anchor Baby movement is about? It is about illegal aliens who drop their calves in this breeding ground so that they can then exploit the native status of their own offspring to annul the trespass committed by invading. So if anchor babies are natives born of illegal aliens, then I don't know why a native born of U.S. citizens or REAL immigrants is any less of a native.

Democracy ISN'T REAL unless a democratic country abolishes it's own immigration laws? More like a COUNTRY isn't real if it abolishes it's own immigration laws.

Well, I prefer the phony fraudulent form of democracy where we have laws and consequences for breaking them.

"Provocative minutemen"? Provocative of WHAT, RESPECT FOR THE LAW, RESPECT FOR THE COUNTRY?

YOU don't need a wall, but I need a wall. I don't think we're ever gonna GET one, but I think we NEED one. But I do realize that a wall would reduce your ability to hire people illegally and force you to pay at least minimum wage.

You can blame European people all you want, but what would now be the point of erasing the borders? If Mexico is so wonderful, they why did you run from it in the first place? And if Mexico is so terrible, then why would you want to erase the border and TURN THE U.S.A. INTO MEXICO?

"TOLERANCE", huh? Gosh, just GET RID of that border and those immigration laws, and the Border Patrol and Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigrant Services (INS) and the military and Congress.

How about you just follow the same laws that I did? How about you NOT cut in line? How about you begin to understand the concept that the U.S. Government does not exist to kiss the asses of the world outside our borders, but rather to serve the interests of the AMERICAN PEOPLE? Sure, the Government is really lousy, but they should serve AMERICAN CITIZENS and NOT ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Sabrina: View Post
    I'd like to respond to you with all these Youtube video's posted by Orchard Dweller a while back in a similar thread. Somehow there is no way I can say that I am an original American native as all of my ancestors are European (accept a little Hawaiian). There has to be an answer other than Report and Deport. Our constitution of the so called wonderful democracy we have is being eroded. With a true democracy we would find a way for the immigrants to be here more easily and legally without the use of the provoctive minute men. We don't need a wall like the Berlin wall. Remember the celebration when they finally tore it down? Why are we going backward rather than progressing forward. We are one people, one earth, and we have been screwed up ever since Europeans placed borders all over it using their machete's and guns. We need to evolve to a new way, a new TOLERANCE way. WE need to Tolerate our differences.

Why are you so apposed to the plight of immigrants when you are married to one, how is it hurting you? Were you frustrated with your wifes process? I know people who try to be legal, but they fall through the cracks and don't have the $$$$ to PAY for all the fees involved and the rip off lawyers involved. They are struggling to make ends meet, with family members here, and they are stuck in a catch 22. If you had a difficult time, why are you bitter, and not helping other immigrants have an easier time at it?

Aztlan Rising - video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajkAP_M4ZAM

What is MEChA?
    https://www.mayorno.com/WhoIsMecha.html

Lou Dobbs: North American Union - video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H65f3q_Lm9U

NAFTA Super Highway - video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBmFrYWPoG8

The Amero - North American currency
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98

North American Union driver's license created
    https://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57502

The Aztec Al-Qaeda - video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc1XAQc8hS8

Some Oregon schools adopting Mexican curriculum
    https://www.diverseeducation.com/artm...cle_9389.shtml

International gangs infiltrate Northern California
    https://www.news10.net/storyfull2.aspx?storyid=26221

14. TopTop #104
    Zeno Swijtink

If you were born in the U.S.A., then you're a native, even if you hate yourself and your own race. What do you think the whole Anchor Baby movement is about? It is about illegal aliens who drop their calves in this breeding ground so that their parents can then exploit the native status of their own offspring to annul the trespass committed by the breeder/invaders. So if anchor babies are natives born of illegal aliens, then I don't know why a native born of U.S. citizens or REAL immigrants is any less of a native.
    What is the importance of race to you, Reportanddeport, as you have married yourself, and opened yourself up to, a woman of another race?? Are you worried of having been caught in the Anchor Husband movement?? What are you in fear of?

15. TopTop #105
    MsTerry

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Zeno Swijtink: View Post
    What is the importance of race to you, Reportanddeport, as you have married yourself, and opened yourself up to, a woman of another race?? Are you worried of having been caught in the Anchor Husband movement?? What are you in fear of?
    He is probably afraid that we find out that he himself was an anchor-baby.
    Aren't we all?

16. TopTop #106
    Braggi

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MsTerry: View Post
    He is probably afraid that we find out that he himself was an anchor-baby.
    Aren't we all?
    No, we aren't. Stop being so nasty, MsTerry.

There's been too much harshness on Wacco lately.

You should know better.

-Jeff

17. TopTop #107
    Reportanddeport

Race is what people look like and is associated with who people choose for a mate and for a friend. I see nothing wrong with people hanging out with their own kind. When I visit with my wife's Filipino friends, I'm usually the only White person there, and it doesn't bother me in any way. Race is like an extended family to many people, but I don't want that attitude to dominate my mind, so I married a Filipina. And I'm a webmaster for a black, female, Congressional candidate. If people want to date or marry someone from a different race, then that's nobody's business but the people in the relationship. But I think the "Progressives" who hate White people are no better than the Ku Klux Klan that hates Black people, when they turn that hatred into harmful action. What goes on in someone else's mind does not matter to me, but when they go out and hurt someone just because of their race, then that makes them scum in my kind.

What is an "anchor husband"? What do I fear? Ummmm..... getting attacked for being a "fucking haole" when I go back to Hawaii... umm.... getting burglarized again when I go back to Hawaii.... getting pulled over by the police in Sonoma County for NO DAMN REASON...... and of course the destruction of the United States from within by people like Lynn Woolsey and Mike Thompson and George Miller and the SPLC and NAACP.

SEE HOW FREELY I EXPRESSED MYSELF HERE? OK, be a good "Progressive" and pick it apart, and turn me into a monster ONE MORE TIME.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Zeno Swijtink: View Post

18. TopTop #108
    Braggi

... But I think the "Progressives" who hate White people are no better than the Ku Klux Klan that hates Black people, when they turn that hatred into harmful action. ...
    SEE HOW FREELY I EXPRESSED MYSELF HERE? OK, be a good "Progressive" and pick it apart, and turn me into a monster ONE MORE TIME.
    I don't think you're a monster. I do wonder what the deal is with all the hate though. The only people on this board who use that word over and over is you and DonC1955, the two who identify as Christians on a regular basis.

So Christianity is big for you and so is hate. Curious.

I also wonder what your goals are, here on Waccobb, if any.

Just trying to figure out why you spend all the effort.

-Jeff

19. TopTop #109
    Reportanddeport

I'm not a monster, yet I'm all about hate. Well I guess that SHOULD make sense, since "Progressive" is not about progress. But of course NONE of it makes sense.

Reality is that I am not so much about hate as I am about telling things like they are. But of course that would feeeeel like hate to those who have an ongoing battle with reality.

Libs don't see light, they only feel pain. And when the pain comes they will seek the light on their own. Or at least that's my theory.

My original goal was to counter the pro-illegal alien garbage that had been posted here prior to my participation. Many times I googled for that HORRIBLY EVIL Sonoma County Commission for Immigrant Rights, and found waccobb infested with their lies. So I thought I should counter the anti-American garbage with honesty. and post until I was recognized and removed as the only truly evil person a Lib can imagine, a DISSENTER.

In this forum I am "hateful", "violent", "schizophrenic", "dangerous", "a visitor from jail, from a post-apocolyptic, futuristic world", BUT illegal aliens, child molesters and terrorists inside Guantanamo Bay are the most wonderful and victimized and mistreated people in the world.

So there are a lot of seriously screwed up people here who will perceive me as hateful, because I don't hesitate in telling them that they are SICK, SICK, SICK.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Braggi: View Post
    I don't think you're a monster. I do wonder what the deal is with all the hate though. The only people on this board who use that word over and over is you and DonC1955, the two who identify as Christians on a regular basis.

So Christianity is big for you and so is hate. Curious.

I also wonder what your goals are, here on Waccobb, if any.

Just trying to figure out why you spend all the effort.

-Jeff

20. TopTop #110
    thewholetruth

I do wonder what the deal is with all the hate though. The only people on this board who use that word over and over is you and DonC1955, the two who identify as Christians on a regular basis. -Jeff
    That is untrue, Jeff. Perhaps this is "your truth" but it's not "the truth". See, this is the problem with "your truth/my truth". It doesn't have anything to do with "the truth".

Please show me where I've used "that word over and over", sir.

The truth is that "your truth", in this case, is a lie.

Don

21. TopTop #111
    MsTerry

WRONG Jeff,

We are all Anchor-babies!
    we all are the start of something new!
    Stop being so condescending, Jeff.

You should know better.

-Jeff

22. TopTop #112
    thewholetruth

You should know better.

-Jeff
    It's nice to see you post that, Jeff. Clearly, some who "should know better" don't know better. Or perhaps it's just that they're unwilling to DO better.

Don

23. TopTop #113
    Valley Oak

Am I an 'anchor-baby?' My parents immigrated to the U.S. from Cuba (legally and fleeing Castro's Communism) in 1959 and 1960 (my dad came first). I was born in NY, NY in 1961. I guess that makes me an 'A-B?' Although, is there a distinction between legals and illegals having their babies here in U.S. soil?

Edward

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MsTerry: View Post
    WRONG Jeff,

We are all Anchor-babies!
    we all are the start of something new!
    Stop being so condescending, Jeff.

24. TopTop #114
    Braggi

That is untrue, Jeff. Perhaps this is "your truth" but it's not "the truth". See, this is the problem with "your truth/my truth". It doesn't have anything to do with "the truth".

Please show me where I've used "that word over and over", sir.
    You've only done it about five times that I found, but I give up. The search tools available aren't sophisticated enough to find them all.

I took it pretty personally when you accused me, more than once, of hating Christians, which means I hate the majority of my own family. That was pretty rude of you, not to mention ignorant.

I do think I've erred in my thinking though. I'm confusing your posts with ReportandDeport since you put Gratitude on so many of them and are so supportive of his statements in your posts. That makes you appear as hateful as he is.

I apologize if I've overstated your use of the term. I think I've read it between the lines of your posts and that is possibly due to my own projections.

-Jeff

25. TopTop #115
    MsTerry

LOL
    why don't you two get a room together

It's nice to see you post that, Jeff. Clearly, some who "should know better" don't know better. Or perhaps it's just that they're unwilling to DO better.

Don

26. TopTop #116
    MsTerry

LOL

Don, I think you're an ignorant man, filled with arrogant pride and not afraid to appear as a stubborn fool.

-Jeff

It is nice to see you two agree

Don

27. TopTop #117
    Sabrina

Report and Deport, I can see that you are a very upset person. I'd like to ask you to stop and sit with yourself for a moment to really see how to direct your energy. An earlier post you made, describing the horrible frustrations (and rightly so! ) that you had with our own screwed up immigration system in this country shows me that you can also really understand, empathise, and should be a fighter on the side of all the immigrants trying to deal with our system here. Here's your earlier quote:

[ We got married in Jan of 01. I tried to petition her as soon as I got home, but THEN I learned that I had to have had a certain income for the previous 3 years PRIOR to getting married, regardless of what my income at the time was. The INS doesn't tell you what the actual income requirements are, they don't even know, so they refer you to ANOTHER government agency. NOTHING will actually happen on your case until you mail everything in, and unless you have money to buy a consultant, you have to figure everything out on your own, so I had to do it by myself. So in March 01 I thought I had enough forms and tax records and everything and I petitioned her. I got a reply back a month later saying it would take over 800 days to process the petition. I wrote back asking why it would take so long, and they never answered me. I called them to find out, but I was allowed about three questions, then they hung up on me. I called back and they wouldn't answer the phone. With their petition acknowledgment letter, they said no information about the case can by learned by calling the National Service Center, that you have to call the California Service Center. But if you call the CSC during the day, it is ALWAYS busy, so you can NEVER, EVER talk to a real person. The paperwork said you can call the automated system at night, which I did, but it didn't give any relevant info about my petition. So I had no answers. So in desperation, I called the National Service Center to complain and tell them that the CSC doesn't work and won't help, but the NSC couldn't care less, and did nothing but suggest I wait 18 months and just "see what happens". A year went by, and still nothing from the INS. No letters, no phone calls, no way of finding out info about the case. I had all my family members calling the CSC on and off for a year, hundreds of calls trying to get through, but none were ever successful. I met with the phony immigration consultant, Teresa Foster. She was as cold and uncaring as an INS officer, and there was nothing she could do for me any way. I sent about 40 letters to the INS, sometimes sending 5 letters of the same thing per day, but all of them were ignored. I sent a letter to Senator Feinsten, which in itself took six weeks to get a response. I asked Feinstein to look into it. 15 months after I mailed in the petition, I got a letter from the INS saying that they had sent me a letter a year ago asking for a copy of my divorce certificate. But I never got such a letter, and they had ignored all the letters during that first year when I tried to find out what the problem was. These F****** IDIOTS sat on this case for a year and ignored me, then had the nerve to say that I had failed to answer their correspondence. So I had to get a certified copy of the divorce decree from the court and mail it in. Two months later, I got approval of the PETITION ALONE. So the case then moved on to the State Department and another year of problems.]

Being as you are married to an immigrant, perhaps you have children, I don't think it would be nice to call your own children "anchor babies". It would be very hurtful to yourself, your wife, and your family, and the world for that matter, because we are all a part of this same world. I initially had asked you these questions:

[Why are you so apposed to the plight of immigrants when you are married to one, how is it hurting you? Were you frustrated with your wifes process? I know people who try to be legal, but they fall through the cracks and don't have the $$$$ to PAY for all the fees involved and the rip off lawyers involved. They are struggling to make ends meet, with family members here, and they are stuck in a catch 22. If you had a difficult time, why are you bitter, and not helping other immigrants have an easier time at it?]

After finding your above post with the horrible frustrations you went through dealing with our (I'll say it again) SCREWED UP IMMIGRATION SYSTEM, don't you realize that everyone is going through the same thing and perhaps some to a worse degree? Some people with much more complicated cases than yours, waiting for years to be denied, and then needing to find a way to stay because the children are here, or the aging parents are here, or...? Shouldn't you be fighting to make our system better, rather than fighting against the plight of other immigrants?

If you were born in the U.S.A., then you're a native, even if you hate yourself and your own race. What do you think the whole Anchor Baby movement is about? It is about illegal aliens who drop their calves in this breeding ground so that they can then exploit the native status of their own offspring to annul the trespass committed by invading. So if anchor babies are natives born of illegal aliens, then I don't know why a native born of U.S. citizens or REAL immigrants is any less of a native.]

I say, EXACTLY! What makes anyone else more native than another! What makes one type of native born more legal than another. I wonder if my Dad would've been considered an "anchor baby" since he was born here by Eastern European immigrants, back in the day when immigration didn't have as many rules to keep people out. My Grandmother I'm sure was an illegal immigrant at age 6 when she escaped with her mother and siblings from the Bolshavics (spelling?) to America.

[Well, I prefer the phony fraudulent form of democracy where we have laws and consequences for breaking them....]

If it's a phony fraudulent form of democracy how do you know that the laws aren't phony and fraudulent too? Perhaps corrupt excuses to give people harsh consequences just to keep the people down and under control...not acting with true democracy.

["Provocative minutemen"? Provocative of WHAT, RESPECT FOR THE LAW, RESPECT FOR THE COUNTRY? ]

Actually, from what I read and hear and see, these minutemen are supporting the phony fraudulent form of democracy where the corrupted laws give unnecessary consequences to the people trying to truly be democratic. What is democratic, it's having discussions like this, going to blows, voting fairly, and coming to consensus on a decision. Not sneaking out taking the law in your own hands and trying to deport people for the phony fraudulent form of democracy!

[YOU don't need a wall, but I need a wall. I don't think we're ever gonna GET one, but I think we NEED one. But I do realize that a wall would reduce your ability to hire people illegally and force you to pay at least minimum wage.]

You said it. I don't need a wall, but you do. I think you need to wall yourself up for a little bit and see where to take your battle. I think your fighting one that hurts the core of your own family. I think you need to get your priorities straight, safely from behind your walls (perhaps padded walls so that you don't hurt yourself or anyone else) then you can open a door and come out refreshed with a new and more harmonious point of view.

[You can blame European people all you want, but what would now be the point of erasing the borders? If Mexico is so wonderful, they why did you run from it in the first place? And if Mexico is so terrible, then why would you want to erase the border and TURN THE U.S.A. INTO MEXICO?]

This statement doesn't make sense based on all of the intellectual and factual arguments that have been made on the Wacco board regarding the fact that if Mexico was not screwed up with things like NAFTA and the financial corruptions in their own government, Mexicans would probably not be so desperate to come here to make money. The point is, the world is getting smaller and those with power more greedy. We are on the verge of another kind of revolution. With the environmental issues at hand, the illegal wars, the whole cost of fuel / food etc system we are in, we are up for major change. It will hit us HARD if we don't take a good close look and "COME TOGETHER, RIGHT NOW ... ALL THE WORLD NEEDS IS LOVE!" (BEETLES).

["TOLERANCE", huh?...] Yes, Tolerance!

[How about you just follow the same laws that I did? How about you NOT cut in line? How about you begin to understand the concept that the U.S. Government does not exist to kiss the asses of the world outside our borders, but rather to serve the interests of the AMERICAN PEOPLE? Sure, the Government is really lousy, but they should serve AMERICAN CITIZENS and NOT ILLEGAL ALIENS.

All of the frustration you dealt with during your fight with immigration for your wife to be here legally is reduced to a childish plea for people to stay in line and take their turn? Did someone cut ahead of you? I don't think so.
    My American Government is about human rights, and democracy, and working things out without wars. Your attitude about having won legal citizenship for your wife is kind of like a bigger bully kid who was at an easter egg hunt grabbing all the candy and telling the littler kids, "tough luck! I got it first! Fight for your own when you get big!" Or, it's also like the early American Settlers (illegal immigrants?) grabbing and claiming US soil. It's Mine! I claimed it! Why not have immigration be a much easier process? What are we scared of?

28. TopTop #118
    Sabrina

Just a little note: I tried to respond to several items of Report and Deports last message to me, and it looks screwed up, like a bunch of my responses to him look like they are his quote. I give up on trying to clarify it. Maybe some one can take the time to figure it out. People fallowing the thread, probably will understand. I was trying to make quotes around his statements, and then comment, but it looks different...I don't know, Barry!

29. TopTop #119
    thewholetruth

You've only done it about five times that I found, but I give up. The search tools available aren't sophisticated enough to find them all.
    TRANSLATION: 'I can't find any, Don.' If you really "found" them, then why didn't you refer to them by post number?

I took it pretty personally when you accused me, more than once, of hating Christians, which means I hate the majority of my own family. That was pretty rude of you, not to mention ignorant.
    If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... All we have to go on are the words you post here, Jeff. Sounds like a duck.

I do think I've erred in my thinking though. I'm confusing your posts with ReportandDeport...
    I'm not him.

since you put Gratitude on so many of them and are so supportive of his statements in your posts.
    I put gratitude on them when I appreciate his posts. That doesn't mean I agree with absolutely every statement he makes, but generally speaking he tells THE truth (as opposed to "your truth" and "my truth") and I appreciate that.

That makes you appear as hateful as he is.
    Only to someone who wants to believe that I'm hateful. I'm not.

I apologize if I've overstated your use of the term. I think I've read it between the lines of your posts and that is possibly due to my own projections. -Jeff
    Nice to see you being honest about this, here at the end of your post, Jeff. Apology accepted. I don't think I've used the word "hate" even once here, btw.

Don

30. TopTop #120
    thewholetruth

I apologize, Jeff. I should have tempered it with "you sound like a" Christian hater, if I didn't already do that.

Don