Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    voxregalis
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Valley Oak

Re: The Federal Reserve is Your Ruler

Sounds like interesting stuff: the artificial bank run of 1907 provoked by J.P. Morgan, another bank run in 1920, the regrets of Woodrow Wilson, the control of the American economy by the corrupt banking system...

Could you please post a reference for who generated this information because I would like to research the source myself. May I, please? It's not that I have anything against Youtube but I can't turn in a research paper at Sonoma State University with such an unreliable source. My political science instructors won't accept Youtube as a 'reference' and they make it very clear what kinds of references they expect from us for our research assignments.

The truth is that ANYONE (without a thorough and reliable reference thus far) could have produced that video and uploaded it on Youtube. There are a lot of opinions out there and I'm trying to find out if it's another Ron Paul group or some other association or what individual is publishing this on the Internet and how reliable the information is.

Is that too much to ask? Or are you simply going to ignore this email like you have others that are inconvenient for you?

Thank you,

Edward

Last edited by Valley Oak; 03-22-2008 at 04:44 AM.

3. TopTop #3
    Lenny

Connecting the dots has always been a great game. Love it to death.

The question becomes "who is producing this? What is the target market? And why?"
    The last question is infinitely regressive and the product is reduced in meaning, but the usual answer can be considered in light of fear. Most outfits that generate most stuff is to make YOU fear......let it succeed and one is lost. Utilizing DISCERNMENT is a great tool, but not often use by many. Don't let your "glands" get the better of you.

4. TopTop #4
    voxregalis

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Valley Oak: View Post
    Sounds like interesting stuff: the artificial bank run of 1907 provoked by J.P. Morgan, another bank run in 1920, the regrets of Woodrow Wilson, the control of the American economy by the corrupt banking system...

Could you please post a reference for who generated this information because I would like to research the source myself. May I, please? It's not that I have anything against Youtube but I can't turn in a research paper at Sonoma State University with such an unreliable source. My political science instructors won't accept Youtube as a 'reference' and they make it very clear what kinds of references they expect from us for our research assignments.

The truth is that ANYONE (without a thorough and reliable reference thus far) could have produced that video and uploaded it on Youtube. There are a lot of opinions out there and I'm trying to find out if it's another Ron Paul group or some other association or what individual is publishing this on the Internet and how reliable the information is.

Is that too much to ask? Or are you simply going to ignore this email like you have others that are inconvenient for you?

Thank you,

Edward
    Eddie, why are you so angry? Why do you lash out? Did the videos disturb you?
    Do some research. All the info is there. Just look and make up your own mind. I am not here to argue. Just presenting things I find for consideration and review.
    Last edited by Barry; 03-22-2008 at 09:36 PM.

5. TopTop #5
    voxregalis

[quote=Valley Oak;52827]Sounds like interesting stuff: the artificial bank run of 1907 provoked by J.P. Morgan, another bank run in 1920, the regrets of Woodrow Wilson, the control of the American economy by the corrupt banking system...

Thank you,

Edward

"Zeitgeist - The Movie" is a three part film. The film, unedited, is two hours long. The video you are currently watching is part three of three of the film; "The Federal Reserve". If you'd like, you can view parts one (Religion) and two (World Trade Center) in NullClothing's profile.

NullClothing split this video into five parts.

You can view the entire video at this link.
    https://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

6. TopTop #6
    MsTerry

Zeitgeist is a bunch of thoughts strung together with very few data to back it up

Quote Posted in reply to the post by voxregalis: View Post

"Zeitgeist - The Movie" is a three part film. The film, unedited, is two hours long. The video you are currently watching is part three of three of the film; "The Federal Reserve". If you'd like, you can view parts one (Religion) and two (World Trade Center) in NullClothing's profile.

NullClothing split this video into five parts.

You can view the entire video at this link.
    https://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

7. TopTop #7
    voxregalis

MsTerry;52915]Zeitgeist is a bunch of thoughts strung together with very few data to back it up

that statement indicates that you have not taken time to do your research

8. TopTop #8
    Lenny

Does not the word mean "spirit of the times"? and this movie wants to create fear, for the most part. So does it mean that "fear" is our spirit of this time? Or does it try to create such a thing?
    And why do my posts keep going into the bit bucket?
    Lost three on this thread alone? Are the paranoids after me?

MsTerry;52915]Zeitgeist is a bunch of thoughts strung together with very few data to back it up

9. TopTop #9
    MsTerry

"Zeitgeist" is trying to create fear as Lenny indicates.
    Storm und drang.
    Wiki says this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federa...hin_government

10. TopTop #10
    MsTerry

How can you promote a movie that states that the Federal reserve is a private corporation????
    It indicates that you have not taken the time to do your research and lap things up that are made into a slick presentation of thoughts, not facts!
    How many Private Corporations have their Board members appointed by the president of the USA??

11. TopTop #11
    voxregalis

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MsTerry: View Post
    How can you promote a movie that states that the Federal reserve is a private corporation????
    It indicates that you have not taken the time to do your research and lap things up that are made into a slick presentation of thoughts, not facts!
    How many Private Corporations have their Board members appointed by the president of the USA??
    I hope you have the presence and brain power to "do some research " yourself, instead of angrily reacting in a "republican" way.

The Federal Reserve Is A PRIVATELY OWNED Corporation
    https://www.apfn.org/APFN/fed_reserve.htm

The Federal Reserve System is a Private Bank
    https://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/Federal-Reserve.html

You won't find them listed under the Federal Government. They are in the white pages, along with Federal Express, Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC), and any other business. Find out for yourself if all this is true. And then, go to your local law library and look up the case of Lewis vs. U.S., case #80-5905, 9th Circuit, June 24, 1982.

THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS A PRIVATELY OWNED CORPORATION
    https://www.fdrs.org/federal_reserve.html

While we were sleeping somebody stole America.
    The tyrants and despots have come to us dressed as public servants, proclaiming they have the solutions to our problems. In reality, they are stealing our money, freedoms and waging a Covert-War against us as we sleep.

"If all this is true, why hasn't the media told us?"
    John Swinton, former Chief of Staff of the New York Times, answered this question while giving a toast before the New York Press Club in 1953: He is quoted as follows: "There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write you honest opinions, and if you did, you know before hand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalist is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly is this toasting and independent press! We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intelligent prostitutes."

To Betray A Nation
    https://www.maxexchange.com/ybj/chapter10.htm

Last edited by Barry; 03-24-2008 at 07:15 PM.

12. TopTop #12
    MsTerry

The fact remains that POTUS has to approve and appoint the Chairman AND has the right to remove him from office.
    If all of this is fraud and conspiracy stuff, do you think the ACLU is in on it too?

]