Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Pefer

Happy Ending: Found dog near Coddingtown Mall in Santa Rosa

I am happy to report that this sweet little dog has found a new home. Someone adopted him from the shelter on January 11. If his new owner is reading this, thank you so much for giving him a loving home. And to all of you who reached out to help me and the little guy, thank you for your support. I do love a happy ending!

We took this little guy to the shelter hoping to reunite him with his family but nobody claimed him so he is now up for adoption. You can see him at https://www.theanimalshelter.org/adoptables.htm. His ID number is A208617.

Small, un-neutered Doxie mix, blonde with tall ears. Found on Cleveland Ave. near Coddingtown around 3 p.m. on 12/24. Very friendly and appears to be in good health. Dog is wearing a choke chain but no tags and does not have a microchip. Please call 707-318-9586.
    Last edited by Pefer; 01-09-2008 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Updated information
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barbara

Re: Update: Found dog near Coddingtown Mall in Santa Rosa

You might want to contact Leg Up Rescue in Windsor for this darling little pooch. Two years ago we picked up a very small stray dog in Santa Rosa and it ended up in Animal Control off Airport Blvd. Because, at the time, the shelter was referred to as a "blood bath" I made sure the dog was not going to be killed by adopting her myself, then turning her over to the rescue organization.
    A Leg Up Rescue specializes in Chihuahua dogs. They only take on small breeds and are a wonderul resource.

3. TopTop #3
    caretaker

Re: Update: Found dog near Coddingtown Mall in Santa Rosa

This Mary From AllAboard Animal Search and Rescue, I looked on the website and didnt see your dog you took to the shelter, maybe some already adopted it. or maybe a leg up rescue pulled it, she is a great lady, and does great by these dogs.. I have a little ankle biter here myself I found in looking for a lost dog today,, Two little poodles yesterday attacked me,, yes that was fun.. all in finding lost dogs.. Hope the Doxie got a good home.

Mary

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barbara: View Post
    You might want to contact Leg Up Rescue in Windsor for this darling little pooch. Two years ago we picked up a very small stray dog in Santa Rosa and it ended up in Animal Control off Airport Blvd. Because, at the time, the shelter was referred to as a "blood bath" I made sure the dog was not going to be killed by adopting her myself, then turning her over to the rescue organization.
    A Leg Up Rescue specializes in Chihuahua dogs. They only take on small breeds and are a wonderul resource.
    Last edited by Barry; 01-14-2008 at 02:11 PM.