Dear Community,

Can you sound the call for an international cease fire on 9/11; in honor of all life, all religious believers, and all non-believers. This will inspire those celebrating Ramadan, to feel safe enough to put their arms down as well.

Nothing else has worked so far, how about we give peace a chance at this memorable time?

I am certain that if everyone in California who wanted to vote for Dennis Kucinich did, and the votes were fairly counted, he would win. I have been having that conversation with potential Kucinich voters every day.

While Clinton and Obama may have some strengths that sway you, they both have stated support for nuclear to be part of the energy portfolio to continue in the future, and both have expressed a willingness for use of military force in manners beyond defensive measures.

I spoke at length with Kucinich when he came to Santa Rosa in June; I focused on what I saw as a strategy for winning. He knew who I was and listened intently; he told me to follow up with his California Field Coordinator, Jeeni Criscenzo. My current circumstances have been more than challenging and have kept me from fulfilling this most important duty, but it has been on my mind daily.

Nevertheless, the needs of this nation, and for international peace, cannot wait. The more fully informed the voters are, the more, likely they will understand how imperative it is to vote their conscious. You, and I, and many others know Kucinich is the only candidate that who has the moral standing to lead with complete integrity, and that makes him electable. Although it may be a tough road to bring the majority to this understanding, I truly believe it is possible. Especially if enough states have a Secretary of State with the integrity ours has, to see to it that every vote is correctly counted.

My interest in politics was only elevated in the last 6 years, due to local environmental issues, and especially after we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. I am making up for lost time and would like to concentrate my efforts to ensure an inheritable United States for my children, and all others. Please join me in getting Dennis Kucinich an honest, and honorable candidate elected for an immensely needed change.

Thank you,

Colleen Fernald

707-338-8796 cel
707-538-3803 home/office

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: 8/26/2007 8:38:21 AM
Subject: Join Your Local Kucinich Team - It's Easy

August 22, 2007

Dear Colleen,

Thanks for asking about getting involved in the Kucinich for President Campaign!

Your offer to support the Kucinich campaign is just what we need right now. This time there is a candidate who CAN WIN, who can turn this country around. Of course, you already know that – that’s why you offered to help us get Dennis Kucinich elected. In a recent “blind taste test” Dennis gets nearly 58% of the votes when people vote solely on the issues!

We know that we can’t count on the mainstream media to tell people about Dennis. So here’s how we’re going to do it – person to person. This time it’s going to be the people who choose our President – not the corporate-controlled media.

Lots of candidates say they are running a grassroots campaign, but when you look closely at where their money is coming from, you’ll see that special interests have bought and paid for every candidate but one. Dennis Kucinich is a genuine grassroots candidate and that means that we, the people, have to get out there and do the work, and contribute in whatever way we can -- financially and with our time and energy.

We need your help in organizing local DK Teams in every Congressional District. And we’re going to give you the help you need to do it – person to person. We have 5 months to go – and we’re going to use every precious day wisely. The first step is to get you connected with other Kucinich supporters in your Congressional District. Please take a minute to CLICK HERE to fill out a form letting us know where you live and how you can help. Then we’ll set up your local DK Team with a website, email and other Internet tools so you can work together easily, efficiently and effectively. (Sign up even if you don’t live in California – we’ll be organizing DK Teams in every one of the 435 Congressional Districts.)

In peace & hope,
Jeeni Criscenzo
California Field Organizer

P.S. Unfortunately, even a genuine grassroots campaign needs money, and since Dennis Kucinich isn’t accepting any special interest money, your contribution, whatever you can afford, is absolutely critical to our success. So, in addition to your valuable volunteer time, we’re hoping you can dig deep to contribute the financial support Dennis Kucinich needs to win. Your investment of time and money into this campaign is the most important thing you can do for our future. CLICK HERE to make a contribution today.