Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Rucira

Love In? Be In? Anniversary Party Golden Gate park this sunday??? anyone carpooling?

Is the anniversary Be in concert and all day party on for this sunday in san francisco. would anyone like to carpool with me? my car or yours? does anyone know details or for sure if it is THIS sunday?????? groovy man, rucira 707 568-1653 or 707 416-3208
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    eternalthump

Re: Love In? Be In? Anniversary Party Golden Gate park this sunday??? anyone carpooling?

All I know is the "Hair"rison St. Fair and Events this weekend for those who appreciate the Bear genre. It's on (you guessed it) Harrison ISt., South of Market, in SF. I've never gone but I heard it's cute.

3. TopTop #3
    Vet-To-Pet

Re: Love In? Be In? Anniversary Party Golden Gate park this sunday??? anyone carpooling?

I've seen newspaper ads for the concert. It's this sunday (don't know the starting time) at Speedway Meadow in Golden Gate Park. If you call the parks & recreation dept for SF they could probably give you the specifics.
    Smiles,
    Paula/Vet-To-Pet

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Rucira: View Post
    Is the anniversary Be in concert and all day party on for this sunday in san francisco. would anyone like to carpool with me? my car or yours? does anyone know details or for sure if it is THIS sunday?????? groovy man, rucira 707 568-1653 or 707 416-3208

4. TopTop #4
    dragonfly

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Rucira: View Post

Hey Rucira and other Waaccobbites..........

The Summer of Love in San Franciso is definitely on for this Sunday, 10AM-6PM. It will Beeee at Speedway Meadows in Golden Gate Park. Sorry I can't carpool since I'll be in Sausalito for the weekend and taking the bus to the love-in................

Love,
    Original Flower Child