Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Rucira

Adopt Rottweiler/Malamute mix giant 9 months old "PUP" named POPS

This gorgeous creature was abandoned by the village idiot in clearlake california and just wants to be loved. He is smart too! Who will take him to your home and hearth?? I can help with transportation if need be. call pops' godmother, rucira at 707 568-1653 or 707 416-3208, or athena at 707 350-0019. doggie currently on borrowed time in lake county at athenas house. Who can help step forth! the dog is free to a good home and there are no adoptions charges whatsoever.
    Last edited by Rucira; 08-30-2007 at 11:07 AM. Reason: forgot something
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    gypsey

Re: Adopt Rottweiler/Malamute mix giant 9 months old "PUP" named POPS

You know what Rucira, a few months ago you were advertising for just such a dog. Many replies shared with you the concerns Waccoites had re adopting a husky or husky mix without knowing their needs. You did it, and now we are all learning the consequences for this poor animal. My Q to you is, why did you do it when so much info poured into you about what a mistake you were making?

Who suffers? Of course, this "fluffy giant" who needs folks who will love him and proper socialization. Rucira, please contact the local breed rescues for both of your dog's breeds as well as any other animal adoption/rescue org you can find. Good luck!

3. TopTop #3
    boomerfashion

Re: Adopt Rottweiler/Malamute mix giant 9 months old "PUP" named POPS

What are the issues with this dog? I am not sure we couldn't help.

Modmarin

Quote Posted in reply to the post by gypsey: View Post
    You know what Rucira, a few months ago you were advertising for just such a dog. Many replies shared with you the concerns Waccoites had re adopting a husky or husky mix without knowing their needs. You did it, and now we are all learning the consequences for this poor animal. My Q to you is, why did you do it when so much info poured into you about what a mistake you were making?

Who suffers? Of course, this "fluffy giant" who needs folks who will love him and proper socialization. Rucira, please contact the local breed rescues for both of your dog's breeds as well as any other animal adoption/rescue org you can find. Good luck!