Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    June D. Hazleton

Have you seen these dogs in the past ten months anywhere?

As the New Year approaches, I would like to refresh in the community's minds, that Tommy and Dori have not been found. I appreciate any comments, information, leads, or sightings that you might have. It has been a long time, but it is not uncommon to find dogs after they have been missing for a year. Let me know if you can help. Thank you.
    Last edited by June D. Hazleton; 10-21-2007 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Update
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    watermarkfarm

Re: Have you seen these dogs in the past ten months anywhere?

I just want you to know that I have not forgotten your dogs and I continue to keep watch for them.

Katie

Quote Posted in reply to the post by June D. Hazleton: View Post
    As the New Year approaches, I would like to refresh in the community's minds, that Tommy and Dori have not been found. I appreciate any comments, information, leads, or sightings that you might have. It has been a long time, but it is not uncommon to find dogs after they have been missing for a year. Let me know if you can help. Thank you.

3. TopTop #3
    savewater

Re: Have you seen these dogs in the past ten months anywhere?

Dear June,
    My heart goes out to you. I know you must still be checking with every shelter/rescue group within a 500 mile radius. If the pooches were friendly with strangers, they may have gotten in someone's vehicle and brought to a shelter/rescue organization/humane society elsewhere. Did you post their information and their photos on any national sites? My deep wishes are that they come home to you very soon.
    Love, Bonnie

Quote Posted in reply to the post by June D. Hazleton: View Post